Skyrad

Piers Morgan

Scary indeed, as such.:P

And if Piers is going to be painted as the 'enemy' of any country then surely it's not the US but the UK, from when he published blatantly faked photographs of UK troops abusing Iraqi prisoners, and then tried to paint his own paper as the victims and didn't even have the good grace to jump before he was pushed (all while conniving with his economics editor to buy and sell shares on the basis of which companies were about to get good write ups in his business section.) What a lovely man.

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And if Piers is going to be painted as the 'enemy' of any country then surely it's not the US but the UK, from when he published blatantly faked photographs of UK troops abusing Iraqi prisoners, and then tried to paint his own paper as the victims and didn't even have the good grace to jump before he was pushed (all while conniving with his economics editor to buy and sell shares on the basis of which companies were about to get good write ups in his business section.) What a lovely man.

Enemy?

No

A shit filled dick head that I wish would leave?

Yes
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

He is indeed a total Toss Pot.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hmm, in reading that, it even seems to buttress those defending the 2nd Amendment.

There was a high court ruling (not SCOTUS IIRC) that said the Bill of Rights did NOT apply to legal and illegal aliens.

I will try and find it, it is supposedly from this past year.

Matt

I do not believe this for one second. Read the 14th Amendment.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

One side is ignorant of the First Amendment. And another side is ignorant of he Second.

Haha very good. B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

The bill of rights extends to everybody in the US. Including the 4th Amendment applying to those illegally in the country.

Today it does but originally it didn't apply to Negros or Native Americans, so it interpretation clearly changed which makes me wonder what else can change.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Apparently 65,000 Americans are completely ignorant of their own Constitution.

Pretty sure because some 65,000 people WANT him to leave doesnt make them 'ignorant'

Isnt that what Michael Jackson used to say about the people who were calling him a child molester?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qR5tRwvuas

So when people don't agree with your pure manlove for Piers Morgan they're 'ignorant'

got it

Apparently 65,000 Americans are completely ignorant of their own Constitution.

Pretty sure because some 65,000 people WANT him to leave doesnt make them 'ignorant'

Isnt that what Michael Jackson used to say about the people who were calling him a child molester?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qR5tRwvuas

So when people don't agree with your pure manlove for Piers Morgan they're 'ignorant'

got it

Correction, 65,001

John - ignorance is not knowing. I'm pretty sure these 65k all know that he can't be legally deported. But they are stupid enough to spin their wheels.

Ignorance is curable. Stupidity isn't.

Sure he can't be deported for his view on the 2nd Amendment. But now those comments have gotten him attention about his warrant back home, that could be used, I highly doubt that though.

I stand corrected on the post i made earlier (about the Bill Of Rights and Legal and Illegals) , I found a few, very biased articles, it was ruled Illegal's had no rights as far as the 2nd Amendment. The initial post I saw was written with a much broader interpretation and just said Bill of Rights.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

He apparently is involved in two events that the British Police would like to talk to him in person about.

This is one: http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/phone-hacking-scandal-casts-shadow-on-piers-morgan-u-s-political-landscape/

Another involves some doctored photos and insider trading. This is the one a "warrant" was supposedly issued for.

As the petition is just an exorcise of 1st Amendment Rights by 70,000 (and growing) disgruntled U.S. Citizens it wont be more than that, an expression. But now that they are talking about his legal issues, that might actually be a cause for him to be deported. Our Country has deported folks for even less.

Matt

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

He apparently is involved in two events that the British Police would like to talk to him in person about.

This is one: http://www.deadline.com/...political-landscape/

Another involves some doctored photos and insider trading. This is the one a "warrant" was supposedly issued for.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's 100% untrue.

While I'd absolutely love to see Morgan banged up for his certain complicity in phone hacking at the Mirror there is no warrant out for his arrest, nor is he dodging any legal obligation to talk to the police in person.

As to the faked photograph and insider trading while he is, again, undoubtedly morally guilty he unfortunately was never charged with any crime and has no legal case to answer.

Just wishful thinking I'm afraid.

and by that you just affirmed you are lovingly attracted to piers morgan. When do you plan on asking him out on a date?

*Sigh*

Piers morgan is pond slime in human form, but anyone who thinks there's a case to deport him is ignorant.