Skyrad

Piers Morgan

I don't care that 65000 Americans want to deport him, 65 000 000 Brits don't want him back. USA you took him, you bloody well keep him.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Just for the comedic value, I would like to see him deported!! :D

For what? Even non-US citizens have first amendment rights on US soil.

The people who want to petition have a right to do so, but thinking it will get him deported shows a lack of knowledge almost beyond belief.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Clarkson doesn't like him? Oh no! What a surprise!

Don't get me wrong, I love Clarkson and "Top Gear", but Clarkson doesn't like anything that isn't a car or anyone who isn't . . . Jeremy Clarkson.
quade -

I don't care that 65000 Americans want to deport him, 65 000 000 Brits don't want him back. USA you took him, you bloody well keep him.

So how do you feel about getting John McAfee back?:D
http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2012/12/24/john-mcafee-bound-for-the-uk.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Apparently 65,000 Americans are completely ignorant of their own Constitution.

Or know that INS may hear a case now that they exercised their 1st Amendment rights, as Piers did by being on US Soil, and pointed out a warrant for him in his homeland.

Those who signed, and who wrote, the petition are fighting fire with fire. It also appears to be getting to him as he is dedicating time to defending himself over his words and past deeds.

I have only watched a few of his shows, but I've never seen him actually do an interview or be a journalist, he had his agenda and drove the show down that path till the end credits.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Just for the comedic value, I would like to see him deported!! :D

The people who want to petition have a right to do so, but thinking it will get him deported shows a lack of knowledge almost beyond belief.

I thought it was funny, not realistic.

Look at the Act of Congress authorizing the application of "Expedited Removal". You are incorrect.

Sigh...

Here, read this.

http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=facpub
quade -

Look at the Act of Congress authorizing the application of "Expedited Removal". You are incorrect.

Sigh...

Here, read this.

http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=facpub

Nice paper from Georgetown. The reality from my own situation says quite the opposite. But thank you for that. I'll be sure to ask my lawyers to forward this to the federal court who thus far have supported the position that no, foreign nationals do NOT enjoy constitutional protections under the application of Expedited Removal.

Hmm, in reading that, it even seems to buttress those defending the 2nd Amendment.

There was a high court ruling (not SCOTUS IIRC) that said the Bill of Rights did NOT apply to legal and illegal aliens.

I will try and find it, it is supposedly from this past year.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I can't stand that HATER. Bringing his POV over here and shooting off at the mouth. He's a jerk and he does need to return home for his own safety. If the Brits don't want him, let hin go to Syria.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Apparently 65,000 Americans are completely ignorant of their own Constitution.

Well thats a relief! B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Or know that INS may hear a case now that they exercised their 1st Amendment rights, as Piers did by being on US Soil, and pointed out a warrant for him in his homeland.

Can you expand on that please?
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Rendition anyone? :D:D:D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

One of the best things about this little drama has been the commentary on youtube. Anyone that think SC is bad...

"the Constitution grants rights Only To U.S. citizens and only if they are not used to violate the rights of other citizens.

You can not use the first amendment right to promote the violation of the second amendment right. To do so Voids your rights under the Constitution

Piers Morgen has acted as a foreign agent provocateur and as such is an enemy to the United state's and it's citizens and should be tried and hung as such.
"

Pure scholarly genius!:D

Do you want to have an ideagasm?