jclalor

I Really Hope the news is Wrong...

Very powerful speech by President Obama in Newtown.

Let's just say: if we need a sex offender registry, we surely need a gun owner registry!!!

For I like to know if my neighbor has an AR-15 or AK-47 in his closet.

So gun ownership is akin to child molestation (or merely being a kid sexting another)? I see the point of my post went well over your head.

You don't see any issue with advertizing the location of the nearest AR-15 to steal? How fucking stupid would it be to give burglars inventory sheets? And of course unproductive - there's 300M guns out there already, and the felons can't be compelled to self incriminate themselves.

Honestly. I prefer a child molester as a neighbor.
Vs. an Ar15/ AK47 owner.

Whoever owns s.th. like an Ar15 is a potential mass murderer (27!). Armed w/ a dick, you'll get at most one.

Let's take the gloves off, and expose gun nuts for what they truely are. NUTS!!!!

Let's just say: if we need a sex offender registry, we surely need a gun owner registry!!!

So gun ownership is akin to child molestation (or merely being a kid sexting another)? I see the point of my post went well over your head.

You don't see any issue with advertizing the location of the nearest AR-15 to steal? How fucking stupid would it be to give burglars inventory sheets? And of course unproductive - there's 300M guns out there already, and the felons can't be compelled to self incriminate themselves.

Vs. an Ar15/ AK47 owner.

A provable stupid stance to take - you need only examine the recidivist rate of child molesters and the near zero rate of crime committed with "assault weapons" compared to the numbers sold.

Vs. an Ar15/ AK47 owner.

Whoever owns s.th. like an Ar15 is a potential mass murderer (27!). Armed w/ a dick, you'll get at most one.

Let's take the gloves off, and expose gun nuts for what they truely are. NUTS!!!!

Wow, are you that afraid of life?

"Nuts"? hmm, Olympic Champions, Hunters (who provide food for them selves, their families and those with out), SEO's, PPD's, competitors, LEO's, just to name a few. There all "Nuts"?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Vs. an Ar15/ AK47 owner.

Whoever owns s.th. like an Ar15 is a potential mass murderer (27!).

I worry more about people who drive cars which produce over 30,000 fatalities a year versus 38 (over the last five years) for spree killers. I also worry about beer drinkers who also own cars.

Armed w/ a dick, you'll get at most one.

Mass murderers are evil but often not stupid.

The Happy Land night club killer took out 87 with a can of gasoline and Timothy McVeigh got 168 with some racing fuel and fertilizer without giving their victims a chance to fight back each time they paused to aim or stopped to reload.

That's not going to get you anywhere unless you're planning on stealing it or just want to avoid inviting someone to dinner that might yell at you for being ignorant about guns.

Pennsylvania police noted that "assault weapons" made up just 1.4% of guns submitted to forensics examiners in homicides.

For the first decade California's Attorney General was required to report the sorts of firearms used in crimes he found a low of 0% (0 of 173) and high of 6% (8 of 147).

If your neighbor murders you with a gun it's unlikely to be an "assault weapon."

Finding out which of your neighbors have concealed carry permits and only inviting them to your soirees would make you safer. The Texans looked and crime statistics after instituting their shall-issue concealed carry permits and learned that non-permit holding Texan males over 21 were 7.7 times more likely to be arrested for a violent crime and females 7.5 with only 26% those cases adjudicated with accused permit holders resulting in convictions.

Dunblane was pretty much a stand alone event in British history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

The Hungerford massacre occurred in Hungerford, Berkshire, England, on 19 August 1987. The gunman, 27-year-old Michael Robert Ryan (b. 18 May 1960), armed with two semi-automatic rifles and a handgun, shot and killed sixteen people including his mother, and wounded fifteen others, then fatally shot himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

The Cumbria shootings was a killing spree that occurred on 2 June 2010 when a lone gunman, Derrick Bird, killed 12 people and injured 11 others before killing himself in Cumbria, England.

I know about Hungerford, it didn't wasn't a school shooting, my comment stands. Derreck bird was after the ban so whats your point?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Dunblane was pretty much a stand alone event in British history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

The Hungerford massacre occurred in Hungerford, Berkshire, England, on 19 August 1987. The gunman, 27-year-old Michael Robert Ryan (b. 18 May 1960), armed with two semi-automatic rifles and a handgun, shot and killed sixteen people including his mother, and wounded fifteen others, then fatally shot himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

The Cumbria shootings was a killing spree that occurred on 2 June 2010 when a lone gunman, Derrick Bird, killed 12 people and injured 11 others before killing himself in Cumbria, England.

I know about Hungerford, it didn't wasn't a school shooting, my comment stands. Derreck bird was after the ban so whats your point?

I miss interpreted that you meant mass shootings where as you apparently only meant school shootings.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

It is really none of your business.

Why not?

Dumb question.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Why not?

Dumb question.

Remember, he would have the gov know everything you have so the gov can take it if those like him deem it needed or necessary

As long as it is not his stuff or money
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Why not?

Dumb question.

Remember, he would have the gov know everything you have so the gov can take it if those like him deem it needed or necessary

I strongly suspect I pay the govt. a lot more than you do.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Why not?

Dumb question.

:D

Well dont that make a guy proud:D
Abraham Lincoln

Why not?

Dumb question.

Your short term memory is pathetic.

Unlike you, I don't WHINE about paying taxes.

Why not?

Dumb question.

Your short term memory is pathetic.

Unlike you, I don't WHINE about paying taxes.

:D:D
Straight to the twsit mode (like a good little liberal)

Since your memeory seems to be failing

I dont whine about taxes
I pay mine and that is ok

I do have conversation about tax rates being too high

And since I am not in the upper levels I am not talking about my taxes

So, yet again, in a lame attempt to make a failed point, I get to chuckle at you

Thanks

Abraham Lincoln

Really? How about an inventory of his kitchen while you're at it, knives, meat mallet, frying pan, rolling pin. God knows what he has in his garage too! :o
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Well we are talking about school shootings. It is absurd that people cite the hand gun ban as proof that it works because there hasn't been a mass school shooting since Dunblane when there hadn't been a mass school shooting prior to Dunblane either not in centuries!
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Really? How about an inventory of his kitchen while you're at it, knives, meat mallet, frying pan, rolling pin. God knows what he has in his garage too! :o

To the point, the FAA will tell you what kind of plane I have in my hangar, right down to the engine type and serial number. The DMV will tell you what cars I have in my garage. Why should killing machines be given different treatment from cars, planes and sex offenders?