airdvr

He hasn't even started his second term..

As for the second part. The blue states continually contribute more in taxes than they get back while the red states get more than they contribute. Than means that the lazy freeloading blue states actually are the ones that support the hard working patriotic red states :S

Texas is a notable exception...getting shafted even worse than California.

But not worse than New York.

According to US Census Bureau data, 49.1% of the US population lives in a household where at least one member is receiving government benefits:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/26/half-us-lives-in-households-receiving-benefits

The 49.1% of the population in a household that gets benefits is up from 30% in the early 1980s and 44.4% as recently as the third quarter of 2008.

Watch and see what happens when we try to take it away.

The Red States, net recipients of government largesse, will whinge and bellyache and want to secede.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

According to US Census Bureau data, 49.1% of the US population lives in a household where at least one member is receiving government benefits:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/26/half-us-lives-in-households-receiving-benefits

The 49.1% of the population in a household that gets benefits is up from 30% in the early 1980s and 44.4% as recently as the third quarter of 2008.

The Red States, net recipients of government largesse, will whinge and bellyache and want to secede.

Sure they will. The gov't put the tit in their faces and now will take it away.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Why do we have to drill-down halfway into the article to see that 16% of those are mostly-aging people receiving Social Security and MedicARE (not MedicAID), and that the Baby Boomers are just now reaching retirement age, so 20 or even 10 years ago that factor was not yet statistically significant? Why did you selectively omit that from your handy synopsis?

Oh, and what about people affluent enough to earn alot (for some, the majority) of their income on capital gains, which are taxed at a fraction of the rate - a flat 15% (PLUS avoid the 2.9% Medicare tax that would apply if the income were treated as regular compensation) - that ordinary shlubs pay on ordinary income? You may not call that "receiving government benefits". I do.

Why do we have to drill-down halfway into the article to see that 16%

Half way? Paragraph 3 of 7? Wow.

Why did you selectively omit that from your handy synopsis?

I didn't write the article.

You may not call that "receiving government benefits". I do.

So I hear you saying the number is even higher. My point stands.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Romney vowed to put the country back to work if elected president.

48% of the people said, "Now we have real hope."
47% of the people said, "F*** that s***.
5% of the people went to the polls with their heads down suffering from guilt because they have a job and voted for BHO.

You still haven't figured out that:

1. You and people just like you are the ones causing this nation to be divided.

Oh, I see. It's all Ron's fault. All that 'class war' bullshit that has been spewed by the left has been completely meaningless.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when someone slaps me in the face I write them off. Screw 'em.

Show me where I said that the right was the cause. I said people like him, not republicans. first of all he claims to not be a republican. Secondly he is as divisive as anyone that I have ever seen post. He continually posts about how stupid and horrible half the country is then complains about how divided things have become. People like him on both sides of the aisle are the reason that we are so divided.

Then he continually advocates that half of the country secede from the union. If that isn't divisive then I don't know what is.

As for the second part. The blue states continually contribute more in taxes than they get back while the red states get more than they contribute. Than means that the lazy freeloading blue states actually are the ones that support the hard working patriotic red states :S

doesn't sound like anything you ever said could be divisive, eh?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone