airdvr

He hasn't even started his second term..

and it's starting already. Obama was elected by a majority of people who expect the government to give them something in exchange for their vote.

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/05/detroit-councilwoman-to-obama-voted-for-now-bail-us-out/#ixzz2EDNSsGm5

Michigan officials began state oversight of Detroit six months ago to help the city avoid bankruptcy. But the city-state advisory board says Mayor Dave Bing, a Democrat, needs to move faster in his reform of city agencies and services to avert the city’s financial meltdown.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>He hasn't even started his second term . . . .

. . . and the right wing's ODS is worse than ever.

I realize when you don't have anything substantive to add or a defense, you attempt to deflect back to the OP. Nice try.

Destinations by Roxanne

and it's starting already. Obama was elected by a majority of people who expect the government to give them something in exchange for their vote.

well, you identified a single person who feels this way. Now you need to find another 50-60 million. We'll wait right here!

well, you identified a single person who feels this way. Now you need to find another 50-60 million. We'll wait right here!

Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that,

I'm sure it's just imported from Detroit.

Destinations by Roxanne

Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that,

OK, I see we're going to have to start with the basics here - So, that quote still comes from just one person. And that one person isn't even claiming that all the other people voted because they want free stuff.

(And I know that Bill can speak for himself, but I believe that whenever you come up with a valid point, then he'll come back with a substantive defence.)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

OK, I see we're going to have to start with the basics here - So, that quote still comes from just one person. And that one person isn't even claiming that all the other people voted because they want free stuff.

(And I know that Bill can speak for himself, but I believe that whenever you come up with a valid point, then he'll come back with a substantive defence.)

So now I guess you'll just start using the Ostrich style of forum debate...no problem.

Destinations by Roxanne

So now I guess you'll just start using the Ostrich style of forum debate...no problem.

You want me to respond to the specific issue in the article you posted? Fine. She's a silly woman, that isn't and shouldn't be how it works.

You want me to respond to the hyperbolic generalisation of tens of millions of people based on one single example? Not worth anyone's time.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Romney vowed to put the country back to work if elected president.

48% of the people said, "Now we have real hope."
47% of the people said, "F*** that s***.
5% of the people went to the polls with their heads down suffering from guilt because they have a job and voted for BHO.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

5% of the people went to the polls with their heads down suffering from guilt because they have a job and voted for BHO.

You still haven't figured out that:

1. You and people just like you are the ones causing this nation to be divided.

2. Those blue gimme states support your red take everything for free states.

But you just keep on spouting lies, most thinking people know they are lies and they just make you look foolish.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Yeah, right.

Exactly which part are you disagreeing with? The fact that people like you are a big part of the problem or the fact that the blue states support the red welfare states?

Oh, I see. It's all Ron's fault. All that 'class war' bullshit that has been spewed by the left has been completely meaningless.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when someone slaps me in the face I write them off. Screw 'em.

Show me where I said that the right was the cause. I said people like him, not republicans. first of all he claims to not be a republican. Secondly he is as divisive as anyone that I have ever seen post. He continually posts about how stupid and horrible half the country is then complains about how divided things have become. People like him on both sides of the aisle are the reason that we are so divided.

Then he continually advocates that half of the country secede from the union. If that isn't divisive then I don't know what is.

As for the second part. The blue states continually contribute more in taxes than they get back while the red states get more than they contribute. Than means that the lazy freeloading blue states actually are the ones that support the hard working patriotic red states :S

Lets make sure and take count of how many times BHO uses executive order to get what he wants. Even the most advanced civilizations in history averaged around 200 years. When this county becomes worthless and rots from the inside out from a complete idiot in control, how many liberals will be accountable and identify they were part of the problem when the USA goes belly up.

Oh, I see. It's all Ron's fault. All that 'class war' bullshit that has been spewed by the left has been completely meaningless.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when someone slaps me in the face I write them off. Screw 'em.

Show me where I said that the right was the cause. I said people like him, not republicans. first of all he claims to not be a republican. Secondly he is as divisive as anyone that I have ever seen post. He continually posts about how stupid and horrible half the country is then complains about how divided things have become. People like him on both sides of the aisle are the reason that we are so divided.

Then he continually advocates that half of the country secede from the union. If that isn't divisive then I don't know what is.

As for the second part. The blue states continually contribute more in taxes than they get back while the red states get more than they contribute. Than means that the lazy freeloading blue states actually are the ones that support the hard working patriotic red states :S

Well good, at least you acknowledge that it's a mutual problem.

You guys who bitch about "makers and takers" should take a look at this article.

I been here while GWB was in office. The exact same thing happened then from the left (namely a gargantuan with a central american river name). Whats your point? Obama sucks ass. We have the right to complain. Just as the left did non stop when GWB was in office.

I guess the thing that concerns me is the growing class of voters who are expecting something in exchange for their support. I don't have the time to look it up but someone said that our republic will fail as soon as the people learn they can vote themselves money.

It's later than we think.

Destinations by Roxanne

I guess the thing that concerns me is the growing class of voters who are expecting something in exchange for their support.

I'm not sure that's a growing class. It's always been that way, on both sides of the aisle.

- Dan G

According to US Census Bureau data, 49.1% of the US population lives in a household where at least one member is receiving government benefits:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/26/half-us-lives-in-households-receiving-benefits

The 49.1% of the population in a household that gets benefits is up from 30% in the early 1980s and 44.4% as recently as the third quarter of 2008.

Watch and see what happens when we try to take it away.

Destinations by Roxanne