davjohns

What if someone threw a fish off a cliff, and nobody cried?

Fish don't have money, so there is no fiscal cliff for them. Salmon jump up and down small cliffs all the time, and it doesn't bother them. It's true, nobody cries for them, in fact, others like bears and fishermen rejoice in catching and eating them. So I kind of grin when a read a story about someone being bitten by a shark. Kind of serves you right. A fish's world is a tough, cruel world. Fish know reality and don't ask for sympathy, the way wimpy humans do. Where did you get the idea that of all the creatures on the earth that you are special? Oh, and by the way, would you assholes please quit polluting our water? How would you like it if I invited all my fish friends over and we all pissed in your living room? Thank you.

> Oh, and by the way, would you assholes please quit polluting our water? How would you like it if I pissed in your living room? Thank you.

Have you ever seen a whale take a dump, or piss. Nothing clean about it. Hell fish dump in the water millions of times a day. I've even made it a point on many occassions in a previous job to take a piss in the water. Nothing like warming up a wet suit in 50 degree water.:D

The Unidentified Flying Tuna Trot was one of the great instrumentals of all time.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.