piisfish

Another nutter with a loud stereo...

We need to know what kind of music before we can judge the guy;
If it was some generic rap, then we can see his reasoning.
But if it was something like Satriani, then there was no excuse.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Could be he's a psycho and deserves 25 to life. Or it could be that he asked nicely for them to turn it down, they insulted or threatened him, he took exception, they brandished a knife/gun/other deadly weapon and said they'd use it, and he used his first. Can you say one way or the other? The article doesn't say, and claims the investigators don't know either. And there's always the question or what may have been added to or removed from the "victim" vehicle after leaving the scene but before police arrival. Things to consider.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

No constitutional right to stereos or loud music. You could argue that it's a free speech issue. But then, you need guns to protect your other rights, now don't you?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Wish I had reason to share your faith in politicians and government.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

It's our job to make sure we elect people who will uphold that law, and to hold them accountable for it.

Sure, it's not perfect. But we have a heck of a lot less corruption and suppression of freedom than many other countries.

It's our job to make sure we elect people who will uphold that law, and to hold them accountable for it.

Sure, it's not perfect. But we have a heck of a lot less corruption and suppression of freedom than many other countries.

We also have more guns than many other countries.

Could be he's a psycho and deserves 25 to life. Or it could be that he asked nicely for them to turn it down, they insulted or threatened him, he took exception, they brandished a knife/gun/other deadly weapon and said they'd use it, and he used his first. Can you say one way or the other? The article doesn't say, and claims the investigators don't know either. And there's always the question or what may have been added to or removed from the "victim" vehicle after leaving the scene but before police arrival. Things to consider.

Using your logic, OJ was clearly innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.

What the hell are you talking about? I offered the two extreme possibilities, then asked if anyone could say for certain what happened because I couldn't, the article didn't, and according to the article, even investigators aren't sure. So other than hating me, failing reading comprehension, and claiming use of logic when no conclusion was offered, what the hell are you talking about?

ps - OJ was guilty as hell, but LAPD and the DA made so many mistakes I probably would have had to return a NG verdict, too.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Using your logic, OJ was clearly innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.

What the hell are you talking about? I offered the two extreme possibilities, then asked if anyone could say for certain what happened because I couldn't, the article didn't, and according to the article, even investigators aren't sure. So other than hating me, failing reading comprehension, and claiming use of logic when no conclusion was offered, what the hell are you talking about?

ps - OJ was guilty as hell, but LAPD and the DA made so many mistakes I probably would have had to return a NG verdict, too.

It could be some psycho black kids.Or it could be a white man, returning from a wedding who has been drinking, is pissed off at some loud music coming from some black kids car, unable to handle his anger and booze he then fires off a clip into their car. he ends up killing one of them and then splits and drives to his home. Evidence that may have been in the shooter's car is now not able to be recovered by police, no blood test either. Or it could be some psycho black kids. Things to consider.