jclalor

1457 Days of Prayer

Seeing how the last prayer campaign went, I thought an earlier start couldn't possibly hurt.

I'll bet you $100 that it will work and Obama won't win that time!

I'm thinking they were (And are currently) praying for anything but a Democrat. Speaking of wagering, I did win a couple bucks betting Obama from an online sports book that I have been known to visit from time to time.

Seeing how the last prayer campaign went, I thought an earlier start couldn't possibly hurt.

What makes you think the prayers weren't answered? God has the execution of His plan under control, we are the ones who need help in understanding it. The Bible is very clear about things getting much worse before they can start getting better.

What makes you think the prayers weren't answered?

The first clue came when god doesn't exist. After that it gets more complicated.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The first clue came when god doesn't exist. After that it gets more complicated.

But God does exist, and once you finally see yourself for what you really are, it is easy to let go and embrace God for Who He is, and accept what He has to offer.

But God does exist, and once you finally see yourself for what you really are, it is easy to let go and embrace God for Who He is, and accept what He has to offer.

I refer you back to the first clue.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

God has the execution of His plan under control, we are the ones who need help in understanding it.

So precisely what is His plan?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I think what we really are is people.

Let go of what? (I think what you're asking people to let go of is anything that resembles logic).

What's He offering?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Let go of what? (I think what you're asking people to let go of is anything that resembles logic).

What's He offering?

Let go of the ego with its confused value systems and preoccupation with hedonism.

God offers a restored way of thinking devoid of the mental attitudes that enslave us and an eternal relationship.