RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

billvon

Nope. Like I said, if you used a personal email address to receive unclassified information, the most likely response would have been a phone call from your IT security guy saying "bad idea, against policy, don't do it again." Even if it was the sort of information that someone thinks SHOULD be classified.

I had a situation years ago. I was working for a wall street bank in IT. An email was sent to several people in my group containing what was considered by SOME people to be classified information. All of us that were copied on the email were called into offices to meet with corporate council and then were suspended pending an investigation. After a 2 day investigation it was determined that the "classified" password in the email was not supposed to be classified and they were wrong. We were all allowed to return to work except for 2 people. The person that sent the email was terminated for sending it to us. Even though it wasn't classified, he should not have been emailing a password around (against company policy). The second person that was terminated was one of the people copied on the email. The reason for her termination was because she worked for the IT security department and they felt that in that role it was her responsibility to report the breach. She did not report it because she knew it to be unclassified, but they still felt that she should have reported it. The other 10 or so people returned to work and it was never mentioned again.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

There was a time when a nice rack would get you some unbelievable access.

That’s Carol Doda standing in front of the deep submergence vehicle Sea Turtle (DSV 4) at Mare Island probably in the late 1960’s. The story goes that a young officer had made her acquaintance and had brought her to Mare Island to show her the DSV, and later, when the commanding officer saw the picture of the classified submersible he went ballistic because of the security violation. Meanwhile that picture was posted all over Mare Island well into the 1980’s. Carol Doda was famous as the first topless and later topless and bottomless stripper at the Condor Club located at the corner of Broadway and Columbus Avenue in San Francisco.

normiss

So you're clearly unqualified to have a discussion regarding clearances and the classification of materials.
Thanks then.

Of course
No one could be qualified in the world you live in

...except you or those who agree with you
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

There's the rush we know, nothing to add to the game except childish blubbering.
Thanks for the classified information silliness. You don't even understand what you're talking about, nor do you read the articles you link to.

I should know better.

Got a turd in your pocket?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

wow from fox news? Well then it must be true. Let me see, an email was discussing the 'fact' that there was a CIA in Afghanistan and sometimes someone somewhere got paid money for information.

Yep, I am sure NO ONE ever suspected that was happening during the war..... hang them all for treason.

Tripe - absolute tripe - no details and certainly nothing that smells of evidence of any wrongdoing of any kind. And exactly the kind of tripe I would expect 'the other side' to conjure up, still hoping for shit to stick to a wall somewhere.

there is absolutely nothing in this article that could not be dismissed by first year a legal intern in seconds in a preliminary hearing. But sure, from the right wing, it demands a full Congressional and DOJ investigation into this supposed evidence.

normiss

So you're clearly unqualified to have a discussion regarding clearances and the classification of materials.
Thanks then.

What a shite blank statement. This one, and the one where you asserted your @security dominance@. If that was the case you should never ever discuss things you have never been officially trained on, or officially employed at ever again.

You know people can be very knowledgeable about things they may have never actually done right?

This tragedy was covered up to keep BHO in office. Now maybe, just maybe, it will help keep HC out of the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trey-gowdys-benghazi-surprise/2016/04/13/dd861754-01ab-11e6-9d36-33d198ea26c5_story.html
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

This tragedy was covered up to keep BHO in office. Now maybe, just maybe, it will help keep HC out of the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trey-gowdys-benghazi-surprise/2016/04/13/dd861754-01ab-11e6-9d36-33d198ea26c5_story.html

Politics as usual.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

RonD1120

Nah, this whole thing just shows what low-life assholes these pseudo patriots are. This isn't about dead Americans, or doing what is right. This isn't about holding people accountable or making sure a wrong is righted. This whole exercise has been started and timed with only one thing in mind: an election campaign.

It shows the lowest of the low, cockroaches should get more respect than these people.

SkyDekker

***This tragedy was covered up to keep BHO in office. Now maybe, just maybe, it will help keep HC out of the White House.

Nah, this whole thing just shows what low-life assholes these pseudo patriots are. This isn't about dead Americans, or doing what is right. This isn't about holding people accountable or making sure a wrong is righted. This whole exercise has been started and timed with only one thing in mind: an election campaign.

It shows the lowest of the low, cockroaches should get more respect than these people.

Wasn't the narrative the same when Obama was running for reelection?
There was some fancy two stepping done WRT actual news.

There is no difference.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

normiss

President Obama has had repeated multi million dollar panels, investigation, and committees attempt to railroad him with no facts?

I must have missed that.

<.Face palm.>

Blinders blinders blinders.

Wasn't the narrative the same when Obama was running for reelection?

Was there a multi-million dollar inquiry that took 700 days to complete so far, even though 7 previous investigations turned up nothing, with a report released right before the election 8 years ago?

Which report was this?

normiss

I'd expect the same answer I got.
It would seem he's wearing three sets of blinders.

Are you HONESTLY telling me that the comments and diversion to the "Video" was not a political move?

billvon

>When the DoD complains about wasting money, you know it's bad.

Not surprising, given that the GOP has admitted that the investigation was “designed to go after” Hillary Clinton, and to hurt her in the polls.

Probably one or two disgruntled members - not "THE GOP".

Regardless, at least they aren't using the organization that the Obama admin uses to keep the GOP down. You know the one responsible for collecting our Taxes? THAT gives me faith that they are honorable.

turtlespeed

***>When the DoD complains about wasting money, you know it's bad.

Not surprising, given that the GOP has admitted that the investigation was “designed to go after” Hillary Clinton, and to hurt her in the polls.

Probably one or two disgruntled members - not SENIOR members of "THE GOP".

FIFY

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******>When the DoD complains about wasting money, you know it's bad.

Probably one or two disgruntled members - not SENIOR members of "THE GOP".

FIFY

Ok - have it your way - Two disgruntled, senior members of the GOP.