RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

rushmc

There was nothing to it. Except wasting $5 million plus dollars of our money anyway.
:S:S:S

Meh, peanuts. The GOP wasted some $70 million of our money on the Clinton/Monica investigation and impeachment.

And he was impeached and ended up loosing his law license

Do you even know what "impeach" means?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

and don't forget Trafficgate where the dems roasted Christie
and the Iran hearings, etc etc etc ad nauseum

Christies' investigation is still ongoing within his state and many of those actually doing the investigation are in fact, Republicans.

Iran hearings? Which ones? Did any of them go on for 4 years? Did they cost millions and millions of dollars? Or did they do an investigation and then move on...?

mirage62

The funny side to all you peckerwoods is the DAMN PASSION that you display over whichever side you are on. Complete Nazi like support - either way. We have incredibly well educated and well rounded people here but we can't find a moderate view. Folks both sides SUCK and we should be faced with the choice of choicing a NEW direction. Until we the people open our eyes and stop listening to the news source that only supports our views we are doom.

Rant over.....

:-)

It's telling that Fox News cut away from the Benghazi kangaroo court on Thursday, while MSNBC stayed with it. Clearly the media types saw which way the wind was blowing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yet another lie exposed.

" ... we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

- Jeremy Bash, Pentagon chief of staff

The email was sent out at 7:19 p.m. ET on Sept. 11, 2012, in the early stages of the eight-hour siege that also claimed the lives of Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, private CIA contractors who raced to the aid of embattled State Department workers.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/08/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack/?intcmp=hpbt1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Yet another lie exposed.

" ... we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

***The email was sent out at 7:19 p.m. ET on Sept. 11, 2012, in the early stages of the eight-hour siege that also claimed the lives of Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, private CIA contractors who raced to the aid of embattled State Department workers.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/08/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack/?intcmp=hpbt1

Yet not a care in the world for those service members who died for Bush's lies.

A disgrace to do nothing but use dead Americans for partisan bickering.

SkyDekker

***Yet another lie exposed.

***The email was sent out at 7:19 p.m. ET on Sept. 11, 2012, in the early stages of the eight-hour siege that also claimed the lives of Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, private CIA contractors who raced to the aid of embattled State Department workers.

Are you claiming one is more important than the other?

Bush will never be in a position to lead this country. Hillary will be. We know she is as bad if not worse than bush, yet you still support her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi turtle,

We know she is as bad if not worse than bush

And just who is this 'we' you are referring to? It sure as H*** is not me.

A couple of lifetimes ago, when I was in high school, anyone who said 'we' was simply asked: Do you have turd in your pocket?

IMO that applies here.

Jerry Baumchen

SkyDekker

***Yet another lie exposed.

You taking over for kallend for lying about Bush??

LMFAO

A true sign of no substantive reply syndrome

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Bush will never be in a position to lead this country. Hillary will be. We know she is as bad if not worse than bush, yet you still support her.

You have a fascist frontrunner of the Republican Party defending anti-constitutional policies on National TV and neither you nor your buddy Rush have condemned the statement.

Yet, here you come on this 100% partisan issue and make comments.

I think that says enough.

SkyDekker

You have a fascist frontrunner of the Republican Party defending anti-constitutional policies on National TV and neither you nor your buddy Rush have condemned the statement.

Yet, here you come on this 100% partisan issue and make comments.

I think that says enough.

Fascism, though associated with the Austrian Corporal, was actually the brainchild of Benito Mussolini.

Though The Donald has precious little in common with the backgrounds of 'The Leader' (Il Duce in Italian or der Führer in German) of either groups, his bombastic nonsense is remarkably similar. He strikes me as being less like his Austrian counterpart's tendency to tantrum - laden diatribes than to the Italian's bullying bravado.

While I make no apologies for my loathing of Islam, I am not on board with the suggestion that such discrimination should be institutionalized. Such policies are, ironically enough, typical of Sharia, and it is hard to criticize something that you espouse.

The fact that such a candidate is the front runner in any major party speaks badly for where we are as a country.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton makes Tricky Dick Nixon look like a study in good natured honesty, so I think we're screwed either way.

BSBD,

Winsor

winsor

The fact that such a candidate is the front runner in any major party speaks badly for where we are as a country.

Sounds like me in 2000 referring to GW Bush after he "push-polled" McCain in South Carolina. We've been thoroughly fucked since.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

masterblaster72

Sounds like me in 2000 referring to GW Bush after he "push-polled" McCain in South Carolina. We've been thoroughly fucked since.

Agreed.

I was overseas when Bill Clinton won, and it was embarrassing.

George W. was equally embarrassing, for very different reasons.

Hillary and The Donald are the pits. This is karmic payback for a multitude of egregious transgressions.

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

We know she is as bad if not worse than bush

And just who is this 'we' you are referring to? It sure as H*** is not me.

A couple of lifetimes ago, when I was in high school, anyone who said 'we' was simply asked: Do you have turd in your pocket?

IMO that applies here.

Jerry Baumchen

We, as in anyone who has been aware of reality in a reasonable way in the past 30 years, or a little less if you weren't even around then.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

billvon

>And just who is this 'we' you are referring to?

Republicans, of course. Many of the same people who now support Trump.

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Incorrect again.

Any one of us who did not comply would be in serious trouble or in jail!

WASHINGTON — The State Department fell short of a court order requiring the release of the vast bulk of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails by the end of 2015 but promised on Thursday to catch up early in the new year.

Just hours before the year ended, the department disclosed another 5,500 pages of Mrs. Clinton’s messages in its latest monthly release. But it acknowledged that it would not meet the target set by a federal judge of producing 82 percent of her emails by the end of December.

“We have worked diligently to come as close to the goal as possible, but with the large number of documents involved and the holiday schedule, we have not met the goal this month,” the department said in a statement. “To narrow that gap, the State Department will make another production of former Secretary Clinton’s email sometime next week.”
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/01/us/politics/state-department-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

gowlerk

Yes, it's an outrage that John Kerry is not languishing in stir tonight.

Well, yeah.

Nice of you to see reason.:)

I hear that the Benghazi movie is debuting this week. Although neither Hillary or BHO are specifically targeted it has got to show them for who they are.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2016/01/11/andrea-mitchell-fears-benghazi-movie-conspiracy-theories-will-hurt
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

These guys had to fight for their lives for 13 hours.

Hillary had to testify to congress for 11 hours. Sounds pretty equal, right?:D

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything