RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

>We all know that the administration that couldn't four Americans now wants
>to save several hundred thousand Muslims.

Much better than being the administration that couldn't save 7000 Americans and then wanted to kill several hundred thousand Muslims. At least in my book.

So overall, how do you feel about the republicans who admitted that they were using the deaths of those four Americans for political purposes?

>I am just waiting till the day is over and see what turns up.

This just turned up. I guess these mothers are "trite and hackneyed" too.

=============================
Mothers of CIA officers killed in Benghazi condemn use of sons' deaths for political gain

The mothers have condemned as "callous" a Republican-led advert using their sons' legacies to try to destroy Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign

10:10AM BST 22 Oct 2015
Telegraph

The mothers of two American CIA contractors killed in the 2012 attack on a US diplomatic compound in Libya have spoken out against a "cruel and callous" advert that shows their sons as if they were speaking from beyond the grave to essentially blame Hillary Clinton for their deaths.

The eerie video, which is shot in black and white and set to haunting music, shows photographs of the servicemen killed in the Benghazi attack and overlays them with voices that it pretends belong to the victims.

"Dear Hillary Clinton, I’d like to ask you why you ignored calls for help in Benghazi and then four Americans were murdered,” the narrator says as a photo of Glen Doherty, the CIA contractor appears on screen.

After a series of questions posed by three of the victims, the ad cuts to a photograph of Chris Stevens, the American ambassador who died in the attack. It is accompanied with the message: "But Mrs Clinton, I cant." It then cuts to an image of Mr Stevens's grave.

The advert is funded by the 'Stop Hillary PAC', a conservative political action committee whose declared mission is to ensure that Mrs Clinton's presidential bid ends in failure.

The mothers of Mr Doherty and Tyrone Woods, another of the victims, spoke of their distress at seeing the tragedy that befell their sons used for political ends.

“It’s so crude and so unfeeling to do something like this. To see your own son and hear a voice coming up from the grave, it’s tasteless," Mrs Doherty told the Boston Herald.

She was stunned that someone would put words into the mouth of her late son: "I won’t use the language he would have used, but he would be very upset," she said when asked what Glen would have thought of the advert.
=====================
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11947018/Mothers-of-CIA-officers-killed-in-Benghazi-condemn-use-of-sons-deaths-for-political-gain.html

billvon

It seems like only yesterday that Ron was bumping this thread at every opportunity, gloating over the problems that the Benghazi investigation was causing Hilary.

Now that the Benghazi Commission has been exposed as a GOP ploy to lower her poll numbers, and Republicans have been caught red-handed trying to use the deaths of four Americans for their own political agendas, it looks like he's not so eager to keep this thread alive . . . .

This presidential elections was the Republican's to lose. It looks like they are accomplishing that.

LOL

You really need to get your opinions from different sources

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>You really need to get your opinions from different sources

The republicans are in such trouble that even YOUR favorite sources are taking notice:
=================
radio.foxnews.com

Republican Congress In Such Disarray, It May Need Democratic Help To Choose Speaker

The next House Speaker may have to be a coalition candidate, as not enough Republicans can agree on someone, should Paul Ryan not want the job.

Without a viable alternative to Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), some centrist Republicans say they’d have little choice but to seek Democratic help in electing a new Speaker.

The centrists have long chafed at House conservatives over their treatment of Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). They blame the House Freedom Caucus and its antecedents for a series of government shutdown crises that have hurt the party.

“I don’t see a Plan B” if Ryan refuses the job, said Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.).

If it becomes clear that no other Republican can assemble 218 GOP votes, King added, “In that case, we would have to consider having a coalition Speaker.”

“It’s a very simple question of math,” said Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.), who first floated the idea of Republicans and Democrats joining together on a Speaker candidate last week.

“If there are not 218 Republican votes on the House floor, then by necessity the Democrats will have a say in who the next Speaker will be,” he said. “I still think it’s a possibility.”
==================

Now that the Benghazi Commission has been exposed as a GOP ploy to lower her poll numbers

LOL

The rest is just theater

Looks well planned to me

By the Republicans
Abraham Lincoln

LOL

The rest is just theater

Looks well planned to me

By the Republicans

It looks all good to you, but you are they choir they are preaching to. They'll need to convince other people if they want to stop Hilary from becoming Queen. And to people outside your circle they aren't looking very good at all. They are looking like laughingstocks.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

Mr. Roskam is a complete rude douche.
How the fuck do insane people like him get elected????
Jebus balls man.

ETA - Jordan? All I saw the entire time he was interrupting was the name plate Roskam. I can't keep the crazies sorted.

The Republicans did a very good job of confirming what McCarthy revealed, that it IS all about Clinton and not really about Benghazi at all.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gowlerk

LOL

The rest is just theater

Looks well planned to me

By the Republicans

It looks all good to you, but you are they choir they are preaching to. They'll need to convince other people if they want to stop Hilary from becoming Queen. And to people outside your circle they aren't looking very good at all. They are looking like laughingstocks.

Same song different verse.
Abraham Lincoln

The funny side to all you peckerwoods is the DAMN PASSION that you display over whichever side you are on. Complete Nazi like support - either way. We have incredibly well educated and well rounded people here but we can't find a moderate view. Folks both sides SUCK and we should be faced with the choice of choicing a NEW direction. Until we the people open our eyes and stop listening to the news source that only supports our views we are doom.

Rant over.....
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Seems a large portion of the population is obsessed with division.

I don't understand why either.

It should have been embarrassing for the ass hats that simply wanted to spew hate and dislike for her during the grilling. Funny that she would smirk and shake her head almost laughing at them when she was repeatedly interrupted and not allowed to answer the second she started talking off their script.

Personally I wasn't sure if there was anything to this all along, had some doubts, but there seems to have been a shit ton of misinformation from the media. :o
There was nothing to it. Except wasting $5 million plus dollars of our money anyway.
:S:S:S

mirage62

The funny side to all you peckerwoods is the DAMN PASSION that you display over whichever side you are on. Complete Nazi like support - either way. We have incredibly well educated and well rounded people here but we can't find a moderate view. Folks both sides SUCK and we should be faced with the choice of choicing a NEW direction. Until we the people open our eyes and stop listening to the news source that only supports our views we are doom.

Rant over.....

Peckerwoods? Nazi?

And YOU speak of moderate?

Not THAT is fucking funny!
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

There was nothing to it. Except wasting $5 million plus dollars of our money anyway.

Meh, peanuts. The GOP wasted some $70 million of our money on the Clinton/Monica investigation and impeachment.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

Except wasting $5 million plus dollars of our money anyway.

AND, for that matter, why the hell does it cost 5M bucks to get a bunch of people in the same room to conduct interviews? true bullshit

both sides playing politics with this - I'd really like the questions answered, but not with such blatant and idiotic spin they are both doing (or did) What I do know is that is doesn't matter what she did, or what the GOP is doing, their followers have drunk the kool aid and they'll excuse/accept anything to push their idiotic social agendas.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

kallend

Meh, peanuts. The GOP wasted some $70 million of our money on the Clinton/Monica investigation and impeachment.

and don't forget Trafficgate where the dems roasted Christie
and the Iran hearings, etc etc etc ad nauseum

I'm sure the selective memory by party is strong though - those blue and red sensory filters are powerful -

actually - anti-filters they don't clean up anything, they both tend to pollute the Potomac more.

and many others - it's the SOP for both sides

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Jim Jordan is in the party that has been able to gerrymander most of the state of Ohio to get voting districts pretty much a lock for the Republicans in most areas in the last few years. They have carved up the state so that islands are created that belong to the same district and the only thing that they have in common is that they are a strong voting block for a certain party. The 2010 redistricting board was made up of 4 republicans and 1 democrat. It took a simple majority vote to approve all the redistricting of the state. What has been allowed to happen is that the voting ends up being 70/30 or at best 65/35 in most of the districts for either party. The redistricting board managed to shove a lot more of the traditionally democratically voting areas into a few districts and opened up more seats for the republicans. As such this means that the GOP candidates have little to fear about losing an election. They only have to appeal to the voters that will show up to the primaries to ward of challengers and in most cases those tend to be the outer edges of the parties. After they win the primary (if its even contested) then they already have the campaign pretty much wrapped up since too many people vote for either a D or a R with out caring what that person is actually going to vote for. Most of the time it seems that the vote is cast just to avoid voting for the other party. Its a race to the crazies since they are the ones that win primaries and with the voting districts stacked to start with... we are only going to see it get worse as evidenced by the Freedom Caucus who believes that any compromise is a bad deal
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

kallend

And he was impeached and ended up loosing his law license

Amazing how that worked huh

BTW
How far do you think you would get lying in a federal investigation?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

And he was impeached and ended up loosing his law license

Amazing how that worked huh

BTW
How far do you think you would get lying in a federal investigation?

Your lords and masters... seem to do it all the time..... How much have the Koch brothers had to pay for polluting so many areas of our country again????