RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-hacked-emails-sale/

You gotta believe SOMEONE will pony up for this!

Exposed! Libya Security Briefs, Algeria Hostage Info & More — Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Exposed! Libya Security Briefs, Algeria Hostage Info & More — Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K

$500K?

I will sell them to you, rush, for $200, you can even pay me in Canadian Dollars.

SkyDekker

***http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-hacked-emails-sale/

$500K?

I will sell them to you, rush, for $200, you can even pay me in Canadian Dollars.

You have no market here. I dont want them
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Rush Limbaugh just announced that the hacker's attorney advised him not to sell the emails. He thought it better to simply turn them over to the FBI now.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-hacked-emails-sale/

Rush Limbaugh just announced that the hacker's attorney advised him not to sell the emails. He thought it better to simply turn them over to the FBI now.

that sounds like a bit smarter move
Abraham Lincoln

An update on Gowdy's efforts. I admire his determination and doggedness.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/benghazi-panel-to-interview-more-of-clintons-inner-circle/ar-AAdWnqv?ocid=spartandhp
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Politics and truth

But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.

Fact, HC is not trustable.

jclalor

Didn't you say a few months back that you were going to be raptured about this time?

Pretty sure you have me mixed up with someone else. I'm quite confident I don't qualify for rapturing.

Don

GeorgiaDon

***Didn't you say a few months back that you were going to be raptured about this time?

Pretty sure you have me mixed up with someone else. I'm quite confident I don't qualify for rapturing.

Don

too late, you're labeled

churchie, churchie, 2 by 4, something something, in a pear tree

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

******Didn't you say a few months back that you were going to be raptured about this time?

Don

too late, you're labeled

churchie, churchie, 2 by 4, something something, in a pear treeaww crap. :P Well as long as I'm stuck with it, is "rapture" anything like "orgasm"?

Don

jclalor

Didn't you say a few months back that you were going to be raptured about this time?

C'mon, he said the month of September some real tribulation is going to start. There are still a couple of hours left, have faith -- his prayers for destruction and mayhem might still come true.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

masterblaster72

***Didn't you say a few months back that you were going to be raptured about this time?

C'mon, he said the month of September some real tribulation is going to start. There are still a couple of hours left, have faith -- his prayers for destruction and mayhem might still come true.

Apparently Russia beckoned the call, unfortunately...

In case you haven't noticed, there are people in other countries living a life of biblical proportions...if only they knew.

Welcome to the next 7 years...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Just so you know, selective quoting tactics tend to be more effective when you allow more time/content to fill the space between your selective quote and the post you're trying to manipulate....
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

I don't need to manipulate anything. People around the world living in appalling conditions is a sign of the end times? then the end times have been coming since the dawn of human history.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Coreeece

******Didn't you say a few months back that you were going to be raptured about this time?

Apparently Russia beckoned the call, unfortunately...

In case you haven't noticed, there are people in other countries living a life of biblical proportions...if only they knew.

Welcome to the next 7 years...

More broken prognostications.

"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?"

Some people just see what they want to see...

More doom and gloom all the time.........

>People around the world living in appalling conditions is a sign of the end
>times? then the end times have been coming since the dawn of human history.

In fact, if that's true, we have been getting further and further away from the end times, since worldwide living conditions have improved with time (on average.)

Except for Obama; he's the Antichrist. So he better get moving - he only has about a year to end the world.

DanG

Except for Obama; he's the Antichrist. So he better get moving - he only has about a year to end the world.

As if he's really going to step down! Pfft. Sheeple.

With the recent announcement and upcoming hollywood release, it is quite clear he is going to declare martian law.

It seems like only yesterday that Ron was bumping this thread at every opportunity, gloating over the problems that the Benghazi investigation was causing Hilary.

Now that the Benghazi Commission has been exposed as a GOP ploy to lower her poll numbers, and Republicans have been caught red-handed trying to use the deaths of four Americans for their own political agendas, it looks like he's not so eager to keep this thread alive . . . .

This presidential elections was the Republican's to lose. It looks like they are accomplishing that.

billvon

It seems like only yesterday that Ron was bumping this thread at every opportunity, gloating over the problems that the Benghazi investigation was causing Hilary.

Now that the Benghazi Commission has been exposed as a GOP ploy to lower her poll numbers, and Republicans have been caught red-handed trying to use the deaths of four Americans for their own political agendas, it looks like he's not so eager to keep this thread alive . . . .

This presidential elections was the Republican's to lose. It looks like they are accomplishing that.

I am just waiting till the day is over and see what turns up. We all know that the administration that couldn't four Americans now wants to save several hundred thousand Muslims.