RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

What the hell does this have to do with Benghazi? Go back in your hole and stop trying to derail this thread.

I am thinking he is one of those paid volunteers that do online support for Obama;)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And since I'm blabbing on, I very much doubt that some of the stuff that is being thrown around regarding the Administration's response to the attack is even close to true. I can't believe that Obama was sitting in the situation room, watching live video like in a Tom Clancy movie, knowing that well armed terrorists were engaging in a planned assault, and said, "Fuck 'em, I'm going to bed." Things just don't happen like that. I would not be at all surprised to find out that the requests for assistance never even made it to the White House until it was too late. Why on Earth, if the White House knew what was happening, would he not respond? If response were so easy as claimed by some, why wasn't a response made by the local commander? The anti-Obama narrative has as many holes in it as the pro-Obama narrative.

So far everyone I've heard with actual experience in the situation room or has had connections to those in the situation room has unequivocally stated that a request for help from a consulate or embassy would get to the president in minutes. There is no way BHO was not made aware in real time.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

And, that would be in California, right.

Many, but actually I am from Georgia.

From your profile I thought California.

I spent my last 20 years or so in the social services. The women in power positions were in fact CEO's, managers, etc. They were interested in their communities and their families. However, the majority were staunch feminists, married without children but, many were single mothers. These women all shared one thing in common. They did not like masculine authority or power in any form. In other words, they were castrating females. I sure that everyone of them will vote for BHO.

Where in GA are you? I know GeorgiaDon is a strong liberal and I assume he is in Athens. I am in Hiawassee and I have yet to find a BHO supporter, of either gender, up here,
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

So far everyone I've heard with actual experience in the situation room or has had connections to those in the situation room has unequivocally stated that a request for help from a consulate or embassy would get to the president in minutes.

Who are these people? Anonymous callers to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? Can you give any names or sources?

The timeline is still unclear, and anyone who claims it isn't and they know exectly what happened is full of it.

- Dan G

So far everyone I've heard with actual experience in the situation room or has had connections to those in the situation room has unequivocally stated that a request for help from a consulate or embassy would get to the president in minutes.

Who are these people? Anonymous callers to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? Can you give any names or sources?

The timeline is still unclear, and anyone who claims it isn't and they know exectly what happened is full of it.

Dude

the emails have been released
as well as other info

You need to get more news sources cause the ones (the few) you use are helping you embaras yourself
Abraham Lincoln

Dude

Dude, the emails realesed to date have nothingt o do regarding the timeline of distress signals and presidential notifications.

They were sent 2 hours after the incident and relayed that a group had claimed responsibility.

You need to get more news sources cause the ones (the few) you use are helping you embaras yourself

lol, isn't that the truth :D:D:D

Dude

Dude, the emails realesed to date have nothingt o do regarding the timeline of distress signals and presidential notifications.

They were sent 2 hours after the incident and relayed that a group had claimed responsibility.

lol, isn't that the truth :D:D:D

No content

like normal:D
Abraham Lincoln

KT Mcfarland is the one I specifically recall. Yesterday I spent a couple hours listening to and watching different consultants, former CIA and military. Also, several interviews with Mr. Charles Woods, attorney and father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, KIA.

Another, Tony Shaffer, LTC US Army, Ret.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retired-lt-col-my-sources-say-obama-was-in-the-room-watching-benghazi-attack-happen/

Prove me wrong :D

Find me released emails regarding when the Presidnt was notified of the attack and emails regarding how he responded.

Like normal you will come back with nothing and post one liners.

Just conside this

[url]http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444868204578062420490836106.html
Abraham Lincoln

Uhmm, there are no released emails in the article. Nor any that relate top when the President was notified, or any confirmation that he just went to bed, or anything of that nature.

Want to try again?

You might want to try following Senators Graham and McCain. They are on the trail.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121029/ARTICLES/121029659

Honestly, I don't care if they call it a terrorist attack or not. It is by far the stupidest argument. Nor do I believe that somebody claiming responsibility makes it true either.

I am interested in if a distress signal was received and purposely ignored resulting in the deaths of 4.

What you gain or prove from calling a veteran a fool to their face?

Veterans aren't stupid, thank God. Fortunately, they usually figure out that they're being used - abused, actually - as cannon fodder.

The Vietnam vets figured it out then: http://www.vvaw.org/

...and the Iraq vets figured it out, too: http://www.ivaw.org/

... as have the Afghanistan vets: http://www.ivaw.org/afghanistan-veterans-against-war-speaking-tour

I don't see how these organizations excuse BHO for letting Americans die at Benghazi. He could have ordered Spectre Gunships; they were ready to go. He could have sent in a Marine Quick Reaction Force; they were standing by.

Jane Fonda, Walter Cronkite, Barrack Obama same same.

Let me get this straight you are saying that everyone onsite at the embassy and secondary location were armed terrorists? If so sure. If not there is no way in hell CAS would be authorized due to the huge civilian casulties that would result.

I know what the hell I'm talking about.

I'm not a huge fan of Obama, take it or leave it.

Let me get this straight you are saying that everyone onsite at the embassy and secondary location were armed terrorists? If so sure. If not there is no way in hell CAS would be authorized due to the huge civilian casulties that would result.

Latest reports indicate that Woods and Doherty had IR lasers on the targets when they were requesting assistance. The assumption is that Spectre was on station.

“When it's convenient for this administration, they leak reams of classified information when it makes them look good,” said Graham, who serves on the congressional armed services committee. “When you look at what they leaked after bin Laden's raid, the underwear bomber in Yemen — they did all of that on purpose since the were successful operations.”

Graham, who visited the consulate in Benghazi in September 2011, called it a “death trap” and said he petitioned then to have it closed. The British closed their consulate and the American Red Cross closed their offices after attacks in April and June. Americans should have done the same, he said.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Latest reports indicate that Woods and Doherty had IR lasers on the targets when they were requesting assistance. The assumption is that Spectre was on station.

Likely the IR lasers they had were rifle mounted PEQs. Commenting beyond that isn't prudent given that so much ISN'T known.

Without knowing ranges, density of civilian/bad guys present on the ground the fact that an AC-130 *might* have been on station doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

Likely the IR lasers they had were rifle mounted PEQs. Commenting beyond that isn't prudent given that so much ISN'T known.

Without knowing ranges, density of civilian/bad guys present on the ground the fact that an AC-130 *might* have been on station doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

Roger that. Standingby in slow burn mode.

I spent my last 20 years or so in the social services. The women in power positions were in fact CEO's, managers, etc. They were interested in their communities and their families. However, the majority were staunch feminists, married without children but, many were single mothers. These women all shared one thing in common. They did not like masculine authority or power in any form. In other words, they were castrating females. I sure that everyone of them will vote for BHO.

Where in GA are you? I know GeorgiaDon is a strong liberal and I assume he is in Athens. I am in Hiawassee and I have yet to find a BHO supporter, of either gender, up here,

I'm from Georgia, now in California. I have a house 35 miles south of Atlanta.

Maybe I've met some "castrating females," but I can't bring any to mind. Maybe that is a function of the male involved.

I'm from Georgia, now in California. I have a house 35 miles south of Atlanta.

Maybe I've met some "castrating females," but I can't bring any to mind. Maybe that is a function of the male involved.

OK, then my initial assumption was accurate. As to your second statement, yeah, probably so.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/24/us/libya-benghazi-e-mails/index.html

The first one, sent at 4:05 p.m. ET, or 10:05 p.m. in Libya, described a diplomatic mission under attack.

"Approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well," the e-mail said. Stevens and four other mission staff were in the compound safe haven, it added

The emails are out there, scanned or screenshotted. Also out there are the 40ish pages of emails requesting pre attack support at the embassy.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Honestly, I don't care if they call it a terrorist attack or not. It is by far the stupidest argument. Nor do I believe that somebody claiming responsibility makes it true either.

I am interested in if a distress signal was received and purposely ignored resulting in the deaths of 4.

:D

Now your story line changes

:D
Abraham Lincoln