RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

billvon

>But, back to the issue at hand. Four men died tragically in Benghazi. There is a
>very good chance that they could have been rescued. We had a major leadership
>failure.

And in 2001, 3000 Americans died tragically in New York City. There is a very good chance they could have been saved. We had an even larger leadership failure.

No one is perfect. But it's nuts to claim that 3000 dead after a clear warning was just a minor oversight, but 4 dead after a warning is a major leadership failure.

I'm interested in what happened afterwards.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

No that is not the reason. This is the situation. You want to argue the past compared to the present. I am not concerned with the past. The present has this game and I am rooting for my team to win.

It is my version of present centered Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Here is something for you to keep in mind. When someone volunteers for military service they understand they may have to fight. They understand they do not get to pick the fight. They believe that if and when they fight their government will back them up.

The WJC administration failed to provide backup in Somalia. That game is over and done. The BHO administration failed again in Benghazi. This game is stilled being played.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

billvon

>I'm interested in what happened afterwards.

6000 dead US soldiers.

Less than 2 months before a close election. I'm interested to know if we were lied to about the attack on 9/11/12. Did this administration deliberately mislead about the attack in an attempt to salvage the President's claims that we were winning the war on terror.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

RonD1120

I did not have an interest in Beirut. I had my own war going on at that time. What were you doing then?

Exactly, you are only interested if dead Americans can win you political points on a website.

Nice to know that dead country men mean so much to you. A true patriot you are! :S

How can I win political points? That makes no sense to me. Furthermore, why do you foreigners even care?

I am rooting for my team to win in this game, which is in overtime and we have the ball.

RonD1120

How can I win political points? That makes no sense to me. Furthermore, why do you foreigners even care?

I am rooting for my team to win in this game, which is in overtime and we have the ball.

Exactly, you get all patriotic and cry over dead Americans when it suits your political team. You couldn't care less about thousands of dead Americans soldiers, because that suits your political team betetr.

The important part is your political team...the dead soldiers are just pawns to be used for arguments. It is sickening. I guess the good thing is that we get decent insight into your character.

I would hide in the mountains too.

RonD1120

Tsk, tsk, such myopic shortsightedness.

Better go get your wood in, that would be more important.

As far as why do foreigners care? Because you are posting it on a foreigner's forum, hosted in a foreign country.

Anyways, back to using dead americans to make you feel better ron!

SkyDekker

***Now you are being silly.

I don't have much of a choice when having a "conversation" with a self-admitted troll.

Quade had admitted to trolling, so have many others . . . yet you focus on Ron, why is that?

Aren't liberals supposed to be mor equal minded and sharing, or are thy just that biased?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

[

Aren't liberals supposed to be mor equal minded and sharing, or are thy just that biased?

YOU OWE ME A KEYBOARD!!!!>:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

turtlespeed

******Now you are being silly.

I don't have much of a choice when having a "conversation" with a self-admitted troll.

Quade had admitted to trolling, so have many others . . . yet you focus on Ron, why is that?

Because Ron only cares about dead americans when it can help his political party.

I guess you are the same.

I'll rephrase:

When it can help fuel his hatred for the Democratic party.

Libertarians are just Conservatives who use that monicker to hide from the negative side of the Conservative Party.

They tend to cheerlead close to everything the Conservative Party stands for, but when something negative is brought up they state: Oh, but I am really a libertarian.

No different from: I have black friends.

SkyDekker

I'll rephrase:

Libertarians are just Conservatives who use that monicker to hide from the negative side of the Conservative Party.

They tend to cheerlead close to everything the Conservative Party stands for, but when something negative is brought up they state: Oh, but I am really a libertarian.

Wow - Do you actually believe what you write?!

Libertarianism is fundamentally different from Conservatism.

Republicans do not want progressive change. Libertarians want freedom. Big Difference.
I haven't seen a libertarian speak out about legalizing marijuana, while combating that is a platform issue for republicans.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***I'll rephrase:

Republicans do not want progressive change. Libertarians want freedom. Big Difference.
I haven't seen a libertarian speak out about legalizing marijuana, while combating that is a platform issue for republicans.

Lol, the libertarian party calls for appealing all laws that prohibit or control homosexuality. I am sure Ron is a huge supported of the Libertarian Party.

:D:D:D

SkyDekker

******I'll rephrase:

Lol, the libertarian party calls for appealing all laws that prohibit or control homosexuality. I am sure Ron is a huge supported of the Libertarian Party.

:D:D:D

I am sure there are variations on Democrat party line you disagree with, does that make you not a liberal?

SkyDekker

Personally I think voting mostly conservative makes me not a liberal.

The Conservative Party in the US is a bit of a joke though.

There is no "conservative" party.

I am a conservative, with social liberal tendancies.

I but no party out there has my values as they are.

The label isn't important to me. I vote for the lesser of two evils.