RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

RonD1120

Keep in mind the purpose of my thread is to keep focused on the incompetence and lack of leadership that refused military assets to special ops personnel during an armed conflict. Then there was a poorly conceived cover up of that incompetence to enhance re-election. It worked but the truth must exposed.

So why is this more important than the complete fuck up on intelligence and justification that lead to thousands of dead american soldiers in Iraq?

SkyDekker

***Keep in mind the purpose of my thread is to keep focused on the incompetence and lack of leadership that refused military assets to special ops personnel during an armed conflict. Then there was a poorly conceived cover up of that incompetence to enhance re-election. It worked but the truth must exposed.

So why is this more important than the complete fuck up on intelligence and justification that lead to thousands of dead american soldiers in Iraq?

Oh that's different... its not BHO.... that is the salient point...

SkyDekker

I think you have to be an extremely dispicable person to be outraged over supposed mistakes leading to the death of 4, but have no issue with the supposed mistakes leading to the death of thousands.....based solely on the political affiliation.

But that is how it goes around here...[:/][:/]

For gods sake don't go to the FB pages where some here go to.... you would think BHO is the Anti-Christ in person, instead of the President of the United States elected by the voters of America.

SkyDekker

I think you have to be an extremely dispicable person to be outraged over supposed mistakes leading to the death of 4, but have no issue with the supposed mistakes leading to the death of thousands.....based solely on the political affiliation.

It's a bit more than that. Try to keep up. Mistakes were made to be sure. It's the resultant cover-up that came so close to the election combined with an absolutely made up jobs report. If you don't think you were played....keep digging. Your head doesn't quite fit.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

***I think you have to be an extremely dispicable person to be outraged over supposed mistakes leading to the death of 4, but have no issue with the supposed mistakes leading to the death of thousands.....based solely on the political affiliation.

It's a bit more than that. Try to keep up. Mistakes were made to be sure. It's the resultant cover-up that came so close to the election combined with an absolutely made up jobs report. If you don't think you were played....keep digging. Your head doesn't quite fit.

Uh.... no comment:ph34r:

airdvr

***I think you have to be an extremely dispicable person to be outraged over supposed mistakes leading to the death of 4, but have no issue with the supposed mistakes leading to the death of thousands.....based solely on the political affiliation.

Tell it to the House Intelligence Committee.

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

The report confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******I think you have to be an extremely dispicable person to be outraged over supposed mistakes leading to the death of 4, but have no issue with the supposed mistakes leading to the death of thousands.....based solely on the political affiliation.

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

The report confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given.

Is there an echo in here? You only need to post that once John...twice is fairly needy.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

*********I think you have to be an extremely dispicable person to be outraged over supposed mistakes leading to the death of 4, but have no issue with the supposed mistakes leading to the death of thousands.....based solely on the political affiliation.

Is there an echo in here? You only need to post that once John...twice is fairly needy.

SOME PEOPLE here apparently don't get it when it's only posted once. If there's an echo, it's the one coming from Ron.

Say what you will. Obviously, something went very wrong and then the BHO administration tried to cover it up and down play it. Now why would they do that? Inquiring minds want to know.

The panel of seven Republicans and five Democrats was created in May to investigate the security lapses and intelligence failures that led to the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on the American consulate that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Panel members also are expected to examine the military's ability to respond in the region, and whether President Barack Obama's administration initially downplayed the incident because the 2012 elections were less then two months away.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2014/09/11/gowdy-announces-details-first-benghazi-hearing/15455739/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Here is another interview with Tig and Tanto.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/11/as-two-year-anniversary-benghazi-marked-answers-remain-elusive/

These guys are more than upset with their CIA station chief "Bob." Why were they told to wait?

The Canucks may not be think this is important. The Brits may not think this is important and the same may hold true for all the lefties. I don't care. This is a major FU in my world.

Ultimately, BHO is responsible.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Say what you will. Obviously, something went very wrong and then the BHO administration tried to cover it up and down play it. Now why would they do that? Inquiring minds want to know.

And once again, since it is so slow to sink in with some poeple:

The House Intelligence Committee report confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given.

Then why was Congressman Trey Gowdy and his committee allocated $3.3M to continue the investigation? As my grandmother used to say, "Where there's smoke there's fire."

Hopefully at the very least, we will put an end to Hillary's political career.

And that is supposed to mean something to me?

You should know me better than that after five years. Apparently, awareness and understanding is not on your side.

RonD1120

Then why was Congressman Trey Gowdy and his committee allocated $3.3M to continue the investigation? As my grandmother used to say, "Where there's smoke there's fire."

Pity they haven't found any smoke then, despite spending all this taxpayer money looking for it.

Yet!

Some congressmen are actually trying to do something. Those are the ones earning our respect and support. It is not over until it's over.

RonD1120

Yet!

Some congressmen are actually trying to do something. Those are the ones earning our respect and support. It is not over until it's over.

So the first GOP inspired Congressional investigation finds .... NOTHING.

So they try again.

Clearly politically motivated rather than factually motivated.

And we taxpayers foot the bill.

RonD1120

Hopefully at the very least, we will put an end to Hillary's political career.

Because he is a right wing tool.... wasting time and keeping the morons on the fringe all worked up in the hope that some of the shit laced mud they are slinging will stick to ANYONE.

That is good old American politics. That what we hire them to do. I hope it sticks real good on Hillary. If some gets stuck on BHO I'll be in ecstasy.

RonD1120

That is good old American politics. That what we hire them to do. I hope it sticks real good on Hillary. If some gets stuck on BHO I'll be in ecstasy.

Did you actually take ANY civics courses???
Perhaps that is some fringe right bastardization of what the Party of Tea Baggery believes.. but that is not the business of an elected body in a democracy.

RonD1120

I believe that American history proves this is our democracy.

That is not the actual history of America.... or what this democracy is. That is a definition fraught with so many fallacies that it is sad that so many on the right have been led to believe that it is. No wonder that astro-turf organization that the Koch brothers funded want to turn the country over to your lords and masters.. the oligarchs.. so many on the fringe right have swallowed their hogwash so completely and utterly.