RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

>You see, to me as a military veteran, that thought process makes no sense. It
>only generates anger.

That cognitive dissonance you are feeling might just be your attempt to justify abandoning US soldiers conflicting with the standards you used to live up to in the military.

billvon

>You see, to me as a military veteran, that thought process makes no sense. It
>only generates anger.

That cognitive dissonance you are feeling might just be your attempt to justify abandoning US soldiers conflicting with the standards you used to live up to in the military.

I need further clarification for that statement to make sense to me. I have never tried to justify abandoning US military or citizens. My purpose in this thread is point out and maintain emphasis of the betrayal of the BHO administration at the Benghazi outpost.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***>You see, to me as a military veteran, that thought process makes no sense. It
>only generates anger.

I need further clarification for that statement to make sense to me. I have never tried to justify abandoning US military or citizens. My purpose in this thread is point out and maintain emphasis of the betrayal of the BHO administration at the Benghazi outpost.

So how about the betrayal of ALL State Department personnel worldwide whose security budget was cut severely by a GOP trying to cause harm to Americans aboard.. Many of those Americans might be civilian now working for the State Department Security but a lot of them are veterans working to keep our diplomats safe. In this case, perhaps a few more boots on the ground with a larger contingent of people with him might have actually made a difference. Please place the blame where it belongs instead of your usual blame it on the black guy that plays well in the mountains of Georgia.

Your line of reasoning is false. You know it. Just stop trying to defend the black guy in WH at all costs.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Your line of reasoning is false. You know it. Just stop trying to defend the black guy in WH at all costs.

Eau Contraire.. I would just like to see the fringe own up to their own their malfeasance just for once. Blindly cutting anything other than the Trillions going to the Military Industrial Complex who owns you, does have real consequences on your fellow Americans ( ALL of them)

tkhayes

Your line of reasoning is false. You know it. Just stop trying to defend put down the black guy in WH at all costs.

fixed that for you.

No, that was directed toward Amazon and I meant what I posted.

tkhayes

No, that was directed towards you and I meant what I posted.

Subject - object confusion, common among those not born in America. Borders, language and culture, we must protect them.

tkhayes

Subject - abject confusion, common among those born in America. Borders, language and culture, we must protect them to maintain that status quo..

My 3 yo really liked the copy game
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Subject - abject confusion, common among those born in America. Borders, language and culture, we must protect them to maintain that status quo..

My 3 yo really liked the copy game

Mine grew out of it in just a few days.[:/]

All that is missing is the word ALABAMA, shouted at the end of the sentence.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

RonD1120

***No, that was directed towards you and I meant what I posted.

Subject - object confusion, common among those not born in America. Borders, language and culture, we must protect them.

Borders?
Language? It's called ENGLISH.
Culture? You call rap "culture"?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DanG

I have to put in my name, address, phone number, and e-mail to read their report? No thanks.

See we can agree . . .

Enough Spam - Don't need more -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DanG

I have to put in my name, address, phone number, and e-mail to read their report? No thanks.

big deal...most peer reviewed journals require a financial commitment of some sort. (which I personally think is a shame.)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

RonD1120

Now that is good news.

Right! Maybe we can put him in Gitmo, then release him as an added bonus for returning a deserting marine private.

turtlespeed

Now that is good news.

Right! Maybe we can put him in Gitmo, then release him as an added bonus for returning a deserting marine private.

I'm trying really, really hard to be positive.

I hope we learn more about other terrorists involved. Sadly, Ahmed Abu Khatallah will not be able to shed light in the dark incompetence of the BHO administration.

Jailed Benghazi Suspect 'Not Cooperative': Congressman

http://www.newsweek.com/jailed-benghazi-suspect-not-cooperative-congressman-256614