RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

Iraq war veteran Scott Olsen showed up in a wheelchair at yesterday's march marking the one-year anniversary of the Occupy Oakland camp raid. But this time his injury hadn't been inflicted by police: Last week he was hit by a car while riding his bike, but it was nothing serious, he told me.

Welcome to America DD!

Scott walked into a projectile BTW, he even admitted it.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Hume: News media has 'not done their job' on Libya story

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1931860483001

If all you want to do is preach to your choir, keep quoting the crypto-fascist schlong-lickers slithering under rocks over at Fox"News". If, on the other hand, you seek to persuade, well.... of course, the problem is, you have preemptively marginalized any source other than the FoxNews/Washington Times ilk.

Got any sources both you and I might trust? If not, give it up and just admit that Obama gives you tingly legs.

If all you want to do is preach to your choir, keep quoting the crypto-fascist schlong-lickers slithering under rocks over at Fox"News". If, on the other hand, you seek to persuade, well.... of course, the problem is, you have preemptively marginalized any source other than the FoxNews/Washington Times ilk.

Got any sources both you and I might trust? If not, give it up and just admit that Obama gives you tingly legs.

Gee, so much for heeding the president's call for civil discourse!

Just kidding, I don't expect it really, things get heated, and using terms like "taking aim" at something or other is quite ordinary. However, your little is really a bit severe. Perhaps the very real prospect of Romney winning is too much for you. Best to not pay attention to the news until the middle of next week.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

And, it was sponsored by women for Romney. Liberal women are only interested in the Bravo Sierra associated with sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. Conservative women are homemakers, employers(ees), wives and mothers concerned about the economy, their country, their community and their families.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ya know, if I thought you were being tongue-in-cheek, it'd be funny.

Anyway, you left out that we're all fat, hairy, and have small breasts.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ya know, if I thought you were being tongue-in-cheek, it'd be funny.

Anyway, you left out that we're all fat, hairy, and have small breasts.

Wendy P.

They only appear that way when expressing platitudes for BHO.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Well this load of twaddle would get one a contempt charge

But, to your comment

FOX is one of the few really covering this story. They are one of a few doing what would be best for the country.

However, since your goal seems to be to get your chosen one re-elected, I suppose the other stations could be doing work you prefer

But, in the end, YOUR response was predictable if not sad, but predicable none the less
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Well this load of twaddle would get one a contempt charge

But, to your comment

FOX is one of the few really covering this story. They are one of a few doing what would be best for the country.

However, since your goal seems to be to get your chosen one re-elected, I suppose the other stations could be doing work you prefer

But, in the end, YOUR response was predictable if not sad, but predicable none the less

For some, including the above, the tragedy is the reporting of the story and therefore the messengers must be disparaged. The fact that Americans were abandoned and killed is just of the liberal s**t happens category.

The lack of left wing coverage is shocking. I did not realize the White House controlled the media that much. Listen here liberals. I'm not asking that they report bho is hitler, but at least be honest and report FACTs even if they are in his favor, or against him.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

The lack of left wing coverage is shocking. I did not realize the White House controlled the media that much. Listen here liberals. I'm not asking that they report bho is hitler, but at least be honest and report FACTs even if they are in his favor, or against him.

The facts are going to destroy BHO at the polls. The left wing media knows it and they cannot allow it. That would be worse than pimping your own mother.

The facts are going to destroy BHO at the polls. The left wing media knows it and they cannot allow it. That would be worse than pimping your own mother.

Why would you suggest Anvilbrother pimps his own mother? He is, after all, our brother. You people are such cannibals.

Just to be clear, I was referring to the left wing media pimping their mother. I guess that was not obvious to the conceptually challenged.

Just to be clear, I was referring to the left wing media pimping their mother. I guess that was not obvious to the conceptually challenged.

If the momentum stays toward Mitt Romney, this week will be filled with the most vitriol we have ever seen IMO
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

The fact that Americans were abandoned and killed is just of the liberal s**t happens category.

4 people died.

More people have died from being abandoned in your health care system or due to sub-par treatment.

Many more people have died from an invasion based on faulty intelligence.

Your outrage is purely based on your political belief system. It is quite frankly a disgrace. You don't care about the people who died, you only care about any potential influence it might have on politics.

You, sir, are nowhere near what I would think a christian would be. Your display on this forum is about as hypocritical as it gets.