RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

Say it to an armed muslim extremist . . . see just how dangerous it is and will ALWAYS be.

Saying anything to an armed extremist is dangerous. That's why they call them extremists.

On the other hand, wishing the blessings of God on a normal Muslim is not only dangerous, it's considered polite.

- Dan G

DanG

Say it to an armed muslim extremist . . . see just how dangerous it is and will ALWAYS be.

Saying anything to an armed extremist is dangerous. That's why they call them extremists.

On the other hand, wishing the blessings of God on a normal Muslim is not only dangerous, it's considered polite.

Hmmm - Polite AND Dangerous.

Nice Combo.

So - in other words, no matter what you do, or say, polite or not, is dangerous when involving a muslim.

Nice.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nice Combo.

So - in other words, no matter what you do, or say, polite or not, is dangerous when involving a muslim.

Nice.

Read again. You totally missed the point. I suspect intetionally, but maybe not.

Maybe you're one of those people who think every Muslim is an armed extremist, in which case there's really no point talkng to you.

- Dan G

DanG

Nice Combo.

Nice.

Read again. You totally missed the point. I suspect intetionally, but maybe not.

Maybe you're one of those people who think every Muslim is an armed extremist, in which case there's really no point talkng to you.

I think you need to re-read HIS post

He never even indicated he thinks EVERY Muslim is an armed extremeist

YOU took it there:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

wishing the blessings of God on a normal Muslim is not only dangerous, it's considered polite.

. . . is not only dangerous, but considered polite.

how many ways can this be interpreted?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

Nice Combo.

Nice.

No, I think he is taking your words at face value, when it's pretty obvious to those reading for comprehension that you missed a "not."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Dan G

I'm going to guess you really meant "Not only not dangerous, but polite."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

>Judge Jeanine Pirro gives an adequate explanation of the Benghazi facts.

Michelle Bachmann gives an even better explanation - the Benghazi attacks were caused by God. The "Hand of Judgment" specifically.

And here you thought Obama did it.

As a Born Again, Holy Spirit baptized Christian I understand exactly what she meant. It is a shame such comments find their way to the uniformed. But, so it goes.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>As a Born Again, Holy Spirit baptized Christian I understand exactly what
>she meant. It is a shame such comments find their way to the uniformed.

Work on that; keeping comments from people like Bachmann, Malkin, Foley, Sanford, Romney etc from being heard by anyone would do wonders for the Republican party.

regulator

BTW this article is straight from MSNBC..the gospel as you say..

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Presidential elections start in Iowa.

On Friday, Sen. Rand Paul put his stake in the ground for a possible run in 2016 by mocking the Obama administration and delivering a blistering critique of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's handling of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. The administration has been criticized for failing to provide security during the attack and for its characterization of the incident afterward.

Speaking at the Iowa GOP’s annual Lincoln Dinner, Paul questioned the initial response to the attacks and asked, "First question to Hillary Clinton: Where in the hell were the Marines?"

"It was inexcusable, it was a dereliction of duty, and it should preclude her from holding higher office," the Kentucky Republican added to loud applause.

Republicans' search for a candidate to deliver their first victory in a presidential election since 2004 began as Paul used the plum speaking slot to plant the seeds for his own possible bid. And he won his biggest applause by taking on Clinton, who's seen as the early front-runner for the Democratic nomination to succeed President Barack Obama.

Paul was just elected to the Senate in 2010 and is perhaps best known as the son of the former Texas Congressman Ron Paul, whose two campaigns for president attracted a fervent, grassroots following that might translate to his son.

But the Kentucky senator has been far from shy about stoking speculation about his own play for the Republican nomination in 2016. He told reporters earlier Friday that he had not made up his mind and would not decide until 2014.

The fundraiser on Friday had unmistakable overtones of a presidential campaign, though the last one ended just six months ago. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, captured that sentiment best in his speech preceding Paul's: "The process of selecting the next leader of the free world begins in Iowa, and it's already begun."

Paul's speech doubled at times as a comedy scene, as he seemed at ease before the crowd, stepping away from the podium, microphone in hand, to project a casual demeanor. He rattled off jokes about absurd pork-barrel projects, recalling the campaign style of Arizona Sen. John McCain as he ran for president in 2008.

But Paul also used his closely watched speech to offer his own prescriptions about the path forward for the Republican Party, which has been suffering from somewhat of an identity crisis since Mitt Romney lost to Obama in last fall's election.

On no issue is that crisis more clear than immigration. A bipartisan bill has advanced in the Senate to allow undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship, but King and Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, both railed against the proposal in their speeches before Paul's.

Paul has spoken in favor of some kind of immigration reform, a dicey topic before this Republican crowd, and he acknowledged those disagreements. But he also tried to align himself with King and Grassley — two of the most stalwart opponents of immigration reform.

"I'm also with Sen. Grassley and Congressman King on the fact that I think we were hoodwinked in 1968," he said, referencing the last time Congress passed a major immigration overhaul. "We were promised security, and it never came."

But Paul also said there's a "chance [he] could vote for the bill" if he can add amendments strengthening its border security measures.

Paul also spoke about broadening the party's appeal, namely to Latinos, African Americans and young voters.

"We're an increasingly diverse nation, and I think we do need to reach out to other people that aren't like us, don't look like us, don't wear the same clothes, that aren't exactly who we are," he said. "We're going to have to do something."

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/11/18183010-rand-paul-challenges-hillary-clinton-in-key-iowa-speech?lite

By the way Rand Paul went to high school in my hometown. He graduated around the same time period of my wife and we looked him up in the yearbook, although back then he called himself RandY Paul.

The Paul family moved to Lake Jackson, Texas, in 1968,[9][12] where Rand was raised[13][14] and his father began his medical practice and for an extent of time was the only obstetrician in Brazoria County.[9][12] When he was 13, his father was elected to the United States House of Representatives.[15] In his teenage years, Paul studied the Austrian economists that his father respected, as well as Ayn Rand.[9] Paul went to Brazoswood High School and was on the swimming team and played defensive back on the football team.[7][13] Paul attended Baylor University from fall 1981 to summer 1984. He was enrolled in the honors program at Baylor, and had scored approximately in the 90th percentile on the Medical College Admission Test.[16] During the time he spent at Baylor, he was involved in the swim team and Young Conservatives of Texas and was a member of a secret organization known as the NoZe Brotherhood.[17] Paul left Baylor early when he was accepted into the Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree in 1988 and completed his residency in 1993.[16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_paul

If he does prevent that slug Hillary Clinton from being elected in 2016 that would make me very happy.

Trust no one one with a first name as a last name.

billvon

>As a Born Again, Holy Spirit baptized Christian I understand exactly what
>she meant. It is a shame such comments find their way to the uniformed.

Work on that; keeping comments from people like Bachmann, Malkin, Foley, Sanford, Romney etc from being heard by anyone would do wonders for the Republican party.

....for those like you

who will vote as you do whether they are there or not

So, whats your point?
Abraham Lincoln

Here are the top 20 Benghazi lies…

#1. “Our current best assessment based on the information we have at present is that in fact what this began as was a spontaneous, not a premeditated, response to what had transpired in Cairo.” — Susan Rice

#2. “What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.” — President Obama

#3. “But the entire reason that this has become the, you know, political topic it is is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.” — Stephanie Cutter (Obama’s campaign spokesperson)

#4. “That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video, sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.” — President Obama

#5. “I know there are some who ask, why don’t we just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.” — President Obama

#6. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior along with the protest that took place at our embassy in Cairo yesterday as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.” — Hillary Clinton

#7. “We can all condemn this reprehensible video.” — Victoria Nuland

#8. “Find the video that has been so offensive to Muslims to be disgusting and reprehensible.” — Jay Carney

#9. “To address the video circulating on the Internet that has led to these protests.” — Hillary Clinton

#10. “Was a violent protest outside of our embassy sparked by this hateful video.” — Susan Rice

#11. “And it is in response, not to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video.” -Jay Carney

#12. “Now we do not yet have indication that it was preplanned or premeditated.” – Jay Carney

#13. Reporter: “And CBS has learned that the U.S. mission in Libya reportedly ‑‑ repeatedly asked for better security before last month’s attack on the American consulate in Benghazi. A State Department officer says there were 13 confirmed security threats in the six months before the attack. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed three weeks ago.”

“Well, we weren’t told they wanted more security and we did not know they wanted more security again.” — Joe Biden

#14. “The White House and State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either of those two ‑‑ of these two institutions were changing the word consulate to diplomatic facility because consulate was inaccurate.” — Jay Carney

#15. “And make no mistake: We will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.” — President Obama

#16. “You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who is extremely offensive video directed at Mohammed and Islam. We had nothing to do with the video.” — President Obama

#17. “It’s not a matter of blaming, that’s just the facts. Sometimes intelligence has to catch up with the reality on the ground. This was one of those cases.” — David Axelrod

#18. “First I pretty the faux outrage from the RNC and the Republican Party.” — Stephanie Cutter

#19. “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they would go kill some Americans?” — Hillary Clinton

#20. “Let’s be clear: These protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region.” – Jay Carney

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/14/the-top-20-benghazi-lies/

ETA: http://factcheck.org/2013/05/benghazi-attack-revisited/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Lies?

#1: Could have been true at the time. Seems to be false now.
#2: Could have been true at the time. Seems to be false now.
#3: Debatable.
#4: True.
#5: True.
#6: True.
#7: True.
#8: True, I presume.
#9: True (there were numerous protests over the video in cities other than Benghazi).
#10: Lie (congrats, you're 1 for 10 so far).
#11: Lie, or just wrong depending on when it was said.
#12: Lie, or just wrong depending on when it was said.
#13: Either a lie, or just a lack of communication flowing up the chain. Either way, in hindsight not providing more security was a mistake.
#14: Lie.
#15: True.
#16: True, unless you think the US Government created and released that video as a cover-up for an Al Qaeda attack that they were involved in planning.
#17: True.
#18: True or not, depending on your politics.
#19: Lie, or just wrong depending on when it was said.
#20: True or a lie, depending on which protests he was talking about.

So, in hindsight maybe you should change your title to 'Top 5 Lies, Top 4 Debatable Points, and Top 11 Facts About Benghazi'.

- Dan G

DanG

You're welcome. Any response?

Your first two are wrong right off the start
The Admin knew that the video had nothing to do with it
They knew it was a terror atack within hours

They knew there was a credible threat before it happened

If you are going to spin the first two like that, what go any further?
Abraham Lincoln

Why not go any further? I went through the whole list. You are either too lazy to read the whole list, or don't want to because it makes Benghazi tinglers like you look like birthers.

- Dan G

DanG

Why not go any further? I went through the whole list. You are either too lazy to read the whole list, or don't want to because it makes Benghazi tinglers like you look like birthers.

Lazy?
:D

No
And your comments at the end of your post further demostrate why I should not waste any time on you

(see, can do it too)
Abraham Lincoln

What a bunch of drivel. ABC reporters are now republicans? Please.
As to the emails, can you post what was released and what the actual email was?

Finally, did this email even matter? I'm much more interested in (I think it was) Nuland's email about hiding info from congress and the public so that no one blamed State.

What makes me sick is Carney and Obama sticking to their "one stylistic change". If CIA and FBI were good with the first two or three versions, who instigated te rest of the changes? And why?

Finally, I love how they pulled out mentions of terrorists "to protect the investigation". FBI: no you didn't. On, it was because we wanted to be sure of our facts. Me: BS! If you wanted to be sure of facts concerning AQ, why the hell did you I off half cocked about that stupid video? What actual indications were there that there was a protest? That the supposed protest had to do with the video? We still ha emt heard that. Seriously? Who decided that Rice should tell the world that a video started protests when the people on the ground, the intelligence community, and our allies abroad all said AQ/terrorists?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*