RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

tkhayes

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Similarly to when Obama said god bless you at a planned parenthood event?

Oh this irony is killing me!

Believe it or not, there are people who support Planned Parenthood who also are Christians. There are also people who are pro-choice who are Christians.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

tkhayes
I'm sure 2.1 bil muslims would laugh with you. http://www.muslimpopulation.com/index.html
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Gravitymaster

******[Reply]'ve often wondered if we'd have so much misguided hatred aimed at our PM if she wasn't female, same as I've wondered if there'd be so much misguided hatred aimed at Obama if he wasn't black.

Right. George W. Bush was so hated because he is white. Our President is hated no more than our prior President. Different haters, but the present are no more hateful than the past haters.

I'm not disputing hatred in either case. I'm not disputing misguided hatred in either case. I am damn well contending there is shitload of extra hate purely based on the colour of the current presidents skin.

And I would argue there are just as many who support him just because he's black.White guilt, or maybe voting color over your country?

mistercwood

***[Reply]'ve often wondered if we'd have so much misguided hatred aimed at our PM if she wasn't female, same as I've wondered if there'd be so much misguided hatred aimed at Obama if he wasn't black.

Right. George W. Bush was so hated because he is white. Our President is hated no more than our prior President. Different haters, but the present are no more hateful than the past haters.

I'm not disputing hatred in either case. I'm not disputing misguided hatred in either case. I am damn well contending there is shitload of extra hate purely based on the colour of the current presidents skin. There are some who would never vote for a person of color: black or white. More then one member of the black community feels that bho is not quite black enough. Me, I think the democrats chose the wrong "person of color". Eddie Murphy loves his country more than bho.

saying 'god bless you' as a respectful acknowledgement of faith to a group of people is somewhat an order or two of magnitude less than saying that 1000's of people died because of god's wrath because we allow gay marriage.

And then to take it further and use it as an excuse to ram Christianity down everyone's throat with more 'days of prayer.

She is a nutjob and not only that - she is truly dangerous. Saying 'god bless you' is not, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, dangerous.

The US was started in part by a bunch of slave owners. I don't see a lot of people leaving because of it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

lawrocket

[Reply]'ve often wondered if we'd have so much misguided hatred aimed at our PM if she wasn't female, same as I've wondered if there'd be so much misguided hatred aimed at Obama if he wasn't black.

Not hated with greater overall forcefulness, but hated for some popular (or at least loudly voiced) extra reasons which are purely race based.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Andy9o8

***[Reply]'ve often wondered if we'd have so much misguided hatred aimed at our PM if she wasn't female, same as I've wondered if there'd be so much misguided hatred aimed at Obama if he wasn't black.

No, I'd say Bush-2 was hated by the left for much the same reason as Clinton was hated by the right. Obama is hated for all the reasons Clinton was, PLUS some people hate him all the more precisely because of all of his myriad personal ethnic potpourri. (But mostly because they think he's a nigger.)

Yup, I said it.

Nah, he's a mulatto - a half-kaf'.

winsor

******[Reply]'ve often wondered if we'd have so much misguided hatred aimed at our PM if she wasn't female, same as I've wondered if there'd be so much misguided hatred aimed at Obama if he wasn't black.

No, I'd say Bush-2 was hated by the left for much the same reason as Clinton was hated by the right. Obama is hated for all the reasons Clinton was, PLUS some people hate him all the more precisely because of all of his myriad personal ethnic potpourri. (But mostly because they think he's a nigger.)

Yup, I said it.

Macchiato?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

*********[Reply]'ve often wondered if we'd have so much misguided hatred aimed at our PM if she wasn't female, same as I've wondered if there'd be so much misguided hatred aimed at Obama if he wasn't black.

Yup, I said it.

Macchiato? Clinton was the blackest president we have had so far. He played the sax, smoked weed, but most of all, he had his way with ugly white women.:P

The words aren't generally considered to be his creation, any more than zeroes or ones are considered to be owned by programmers. However, combinations thereof are a different case, aren't they?

Wendy P.

Just in case anyone hasn't had a chance to look at the many versions of the talking points. Of course by many versions I mean the White House and state dept only changed "consulate" to "diplomatic post". :S

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/Benghazi%20Talking%20Points%20Timeline.pdf

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

wmw999

The words aren't generally considered to be his creation, any more than zeroes or ones are considered to be owned by programmers. However, combinations thereof are a different case, aren't they?

Wendy P.

i'm saying it's extremely unlikely that he constructed an original combination of words, rather than just repeat someone else's turn of phrase.

Even if she's right and we ignore the failure left of bang, and even if we take their statements at face value that no forces could have made a difference, we still need to clear up the apparent deception both in the talking points themselves and about the how the talking points ended up as they did.

What difference does that make? Ask Nixon.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Kennedy

What difference does that make? Ask Nixon.

Nixon covered up a crime that he probably sanctioned in the first place - in order to cheat in the 1972 election. Along the way, he fired the special prosecutor for doing his job.

So what are the parallels, here?

>Judge Jeanine Pirro gives an adequate explanation of the Benghazi facts.

Michelle Bachmann gives an even better explanation - the Benghazi attacks were caused by God. The "Hand of Judgment" specifically.

And here you thought Obama did it.

tkhayes

saying 'god bless you' as a respectful acknowledgement of faith to a group of people is somewhat an order or two of magnitude less than saying that 1000's of people died because of god's wrath because we allow gay marriage.

And then to take it further and use it as an excuse to ram Christianity down everyone's throat with more 'days of prayer.

She is a nutjob and not only that - she is truly dangerous. Saying 'god bless you' is not, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, dangerous.

Say it to an armed muslim extremist . . . see just how dangerous it is and will ALWAYS be.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun