RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

mistercwood

Still waiting for someone to tell me what the motivation would be for them to refuse assistance if it was a viable option... :|

See my post #411.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

quade

******Uh, okay...so what?

It doesn't "prove" anything. In fact, it's even worse than that because it's an accusation without attribution. Because its anonymous, nobody can even check it.

That's chicken shit.

You didnt care when the media did this to Bush

See THAT'S how a person makes an accusation WITH attribution.

Marc stepped right up and made at statement with his name attached to it and what's even better, we can have him attempt to prove it or shut his pie hole.

Marc, that's your mission now. PLEASE find a post I've made where I've quoted the media using an unnamed source talking about something evil Bush (I'm going to assume 43) did, I -didn't- challenge it and just passed it along as fact.

When you can do that, you'll really have me over a pickle barrel won't you!

Or . . . you can just shut your pie hole.

No, I am saying when it happened to Bush you kept your pie hole shut and didnt call anyone out

I dont have to prove that
You know its true
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

There is nothing to check. The man made a personal statement.

So you're saying that this "that [DOD] report said that the General .who was commander of forces in that area, ordered a special ops force to respond, received an order to stand down, and refused that order and was relieved of his command within two minutes by his second in command upon orders of the Pentagon and the general resigned the next day." has no factual value whatsoever?

Why bother posting it then?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***There is nothing to check. The man made a personal statement.

So you're saying that this "that [DOD] report said that the General .who was commander of forces in that area, ordered a special ops force to respond, received an order to stand down, and refused that order and was relieved of his command within two minutes by his second in command upon orders of the Pentagon and the general resigned the next day." has no factual value whatsoever?

Why bother posting it then?

What do you think?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jakee

You're either fishing for a reaction or you're genuinely that gullible. From your track record it could be either.

No, that's not it.

RonD1120

***Still waiting for someone to tell me what the motivation would be for them to refuse assistance if it was a viable option... :|

See my post #411.

"Political reasons" is not a specific motivation. Elaborate.
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

mistercwood

Still waiting for someone to tell me what the motivation would be for them to refuse assistance if it was a viable option... :|

+1 or tell us why it was not a viable option
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Meaningless slur....

Oh, you mean like bashing the NRA for everything, or calling people nutters, or the other stuff you do on a daily basis. I gotcha.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Ass
the hearing will be on CSPAN tonight
I have seen some high lights
There is also one left to speak who has been hampered by a state dept messing with their security clearance so they cant speak to their own lawyer

I will again say the following

Someone will get thrown under the bus
I think it may be Hillary
If it is not her, then IMO she has something on Obama

This thing is a mess created to protect someone shortly before an election

Going to be interesting in any event
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

***"Name Withheld"

I wonder why? :S

I just received the Email and I do not have his permission to reveal a private communication. The general was General Ham. I remember when it happened; it was no secret he was relieved when he refused to stand down.http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/was-africom-general-replaced-for-his-efforts-to-save-benghazi-security-officials/. Looks like they were hoping for this to go away.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

During Wednesday’s highly anticipated Benghazi hearings, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) questioned Greg Hicks, former deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, about the Obama administration’s response to the deadly attack. The South Carolina congressman also read a previously unreleased email sent by a State Department official identifying a terrorist group as the perpetrators of the attack the day after it occurred.

Hicks said he was “embarrassed” that the attack was initially blamed on a YouTube video.

When asked about U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice going on Sunday talk shows and blaming the attack on a ridiculous anti-Muslim YouTube video “five different times,” Hicks said he was “stunned.”

“My jaw dropped and I was embarrassed,” he added.

Hicks also said Rice made no attempts to talk to him before speaking on TV Sunday, despite the fact that he was the highest ranking official in Libya at the time.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/rep-trey-gowdy-reads-previously-unreleased-benghazi-email-during-hearing-whistleblower-says-he-was-embarrassed-attack-was-blamed-on-video/

HERE ARE THE 5 KEY THINGS TO TAKE AWAY FROM WEDNESDAY’S BENGHAZI HEARING

5. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL FINGERED TERROR GROUP DAY AFTER ATTACK

4. WHO IS LT. COL. GIBSON?

3. BENGHAZI WITNESS TOLD NOT TO SPEAK WITH CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATOR ALONE

2. WHISTLEBLOWER ‘EFFECTIVELY DEMOTED’ AFTER QUESTIONING BENGHAZI TALKING POINTS

1. THERE WAS A STAND DOWN ORDER

Though some the details are still fuzzy, someone issued a stand down order that prevented Special Forces from traveling to Benghazi to intervene after the attack.

Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission for the U.S. in Libya and the highest ranking official in the country at the time of the Benghazi attacks, testified that either AFRICOMM or SOCAFRICA issued the stand down order, though he didn’t have a name or where the command originated.

Hicks said Lt. Col. Gibson, a Special Operations Command (SOC) Africa commander, was “furious” after receiving the stand down order. “Lt. Col. Gibson was furious. I had told him to go bring our people home. That’s what he wanted to do,” he said.

However, the burning question remains: Who, with the appropriate authority, actually gave the stand down order? And why?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/08/here-are-the-5-key-things-to-take-away-from-wednesdays-benghazi-hearing/

Can you please start posting information from sources other than the Blaze? That site is just a huge pit of rage and hate, if you diversify you might get more people paying attention... [:/]

You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Cool. So if I just post sources from Salon and MSNBC you'll take me seriously? What personal responsibility has to do with my comment is beyond me... I'm asking for information from further sources, rather than solely a known extreme partisan one.

Also, I'm yet to hear an answer to the rather simple question I've asked twice now, from those who are making the most noise about this issue.

mistercwood

Cool. So if I just post sources from Salon and MSNBC you'll take me seriously? What personal responsibility has to do with my comment is beyond me... I'm asking for information from further sources, rather than solely a known extreme partisan one.

Also, I'm yet to hear an answer to the rather simple question I've asked twice now, from those who are making the most noise about this issue.

I might go to the two you list
I would not go to CBS or NBC however
Abraham Lincoln