RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

turtlespeed

******Did you need lessons to learn that dance?

Your truthiness is showing.

Please at least TRY to not use one liners.

Maybe you should look at some of your own posts in this thread.

Irony score 100%

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>I read on a website that Obama only attached ISIS last night so he can divert
>attention away from the investigation.

I read on a website that Obama didn't attack ISIS for so long because he wanted it to get worse to divert attention away from the Benghazi investigation. I am sure they are both true.

billvon

I read on a website that Obama didn't attack ISIS for so long because he wanted it to get worse to divert attention away from the Benghazi investigation. I am sure they are both true.

Huh? I though I read that he was a ISIS plant?
Remster

In a normal court proceeding, an act of holding back evidence tends to make the "holder backer" look guilty. It is also punishable, Why not in this case? (in the public and media eye at least)

The finding was made, and they acknowledged they did so, even with out all the evidence they requested. So, not an actual truthful finding.

Now a member of the staff for the State Dept, has reported that State did destroy documents (Evidence) requested by the committee (which could have changed the result from inconclusive to a conclusion, be it either way), and it hasn't been refuted yet, correct?

This will be like any other "event" in this and past Administrations. It will be beat up over and over, mostly for politics, and some where the truth will eventually be known, but only by those who ignore the politics and sift through the actual facts.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

billvon

I read on a website that Obama eats kittens. I am sure they are all of them true.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

*********Did you need lessons to learn that dance?

Your truthiness is showing.

Please at least TRY to not use one liners.

Maybe you should look at some of your own posts in this thread.

Irony score 100%

I have the ability to grow, change, adapt, and not be childish.
Do you?

I didn't think so.

Again, if you want respect, earn it.

Or . . . go the way of Clay, John, and Jeanne.[:/]

OH wait - you are under protection. I must have forgotten.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Congressman Trey Gowdy comments on his first public Benghazi hearing.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gowdy-played-straight-first-benghazi-hearing-victims/

Despite the liberal critics here, this guy is a class act. Oh, IMO.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Now the feds are refusing to pay up on Glen Doherty's life insurance policy because his mother is not considered his heir. This administration is incapable of any shred of decency.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/08/mother-of-benghazi-hero-glen-doherty-says-her-sons-wish-is-still-not-being-met-by-government-two-years-after-his-death/

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/10/08/benghazi-survivor-administrations-distortion-events-lie
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Leon-Panetta-benghazi-terrorist-attacks/2014/10/07/id/599279/

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says he immediately told President Barack Obama that the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, was carried out by terrorists.

No matter the source, Panetta DID infact say those words. I dont know all the ins and outs of this, did obama ever say it was a demonstration and not a terrorist attack, or was that just clintons line?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Can somebody explain to me why the "label" of the attackers matters?

Can someone explain to him how important it is to call politicians out on their lies no matter what party, no matter what topic.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

SkyDekker

The only time I can see a label being relevant to anything other than political grandstanding is whether bad guys are classified as a soldiers or as criminals. If they are a soldiers, deal with them militarily. If they are criminals, use police (or other non-military force) appropriate to the jurisdiction.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

jcd11235

***Can somebody explain to me why the "label" of the attackers matters?

The only time I can see a label being relevant to anything other than political grandstanding is whether bad guys are classified as a soldiers or as criminals. If they are a soldiers, deal with them militarily. If they are criminals, use police (or other non-military force) appropriate to the jurisdiction.

agreed!

But, you are confident that the lies told to get into a war with Iraq and the thousands of US death's because of it have been sufficiently dealt with?

What led you to think this? Ooh that's right, your just throwing out leading comments to fuck with people. Move on troll, move on.

SkyDekker

Absolutely! Less than 2 months before a presidential election. Tight race. On the campaign trail Barry has been blowing his own horn about having the terrorists on the run.

One day after the Benghazi attack that occurred on the 11th anniversary of 9/11, Obama spoke at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Sept. 12.

“A day after 9/11, we are reminded that a new tower rises above the New York skyline, but al Qaeda is on the path to defeat and bin Laden is dead,” Obama said in Las Vegas.

I see it the same as "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and "I am not a crook". Combine that with a really odd jobs report that I believe was doctored to make him look better and a picture begins to develop.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Anvilbrother

But, you are confident that the lies told to get into a war with Iraq and the thousands of US death's because of it have been sufficiently dealt with?

What led you to think this? Ooh that's right, your just throwing out leading comments to fuck with people. Move on troll, move on.

What led me to think this? Because when you are asked a direct question like this, you duck it. The other reason is, there isn't a giant threat on here in which you are complaining about it, like this one.

Absolutely! Less than 2 months before a presidential election. Tight race. On the campaign trail Barry has been blowing his own horn about having the terrorists on the run.

One day after the Benghazi attack that occurred on the 11th anniversary of 9/11, Obama spoke at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Sept. 12.

“A day after 9/11, we are reminded that a new tower rises above the New York skyline, but al Qaeda is on the path to defeat and bin Laden is dead,” Obama said in Las Vegas.

I see it the same as "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and "I am not a crook". Combine that with a really odd jobs report that I believe was doctored to make him look better and a picture begins to develop.

How is that any different from the whole "Mission Accomplished" thing?