RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

....that refused military assets to special ops personnel during an armed conflict......

So much for you posting 'news clips'..... thanks for making my point. You have zero evidence, zero facts to support your claim, zero investigations that have nor ever will find any evidence to support your claim. But yes, on your dying bed you will continue to believe.....because you belief structure is flawed at best.

I believe that God has allowed BHO to gain power for His purpose. I do not believe that He allowed it as a reward for America.

We have to do everything we can to curb BHO's executive and administrative power. At the same time we must pray for the leaders of our nation.

As the old saying goes, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Everyone's belief structure is flawed in some manner. I have chosen a side, you have chosen a side. I will continue to hope and pray that Gowdy and his team bring justice to this corrupt administration and destroy HC's chances for a presidential nomination.

You, of course, will continue to attempt insulting comments. Brits, Newfies and Humbolt County dope smokers help keep the thread alive.

Thank you for your support.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

At the same time we must pray for the leaders of our nation.

you are not praying for the leaders of our nation. You directly advocate and work towards their destruction while supporting others.

Which reflects on 'your god' and your warped belief in it.

As well the attempt some time ago that you directly made to go after me and mine - which also reflects on your warped belief structure and will continue to be the main reason why I will always have disdain for you, for your beliefs and for others that share your beliefs.

You sir, are what is wrong with this country, not the administration. People who act based on flawed beliefs, not based in reality, or who act on their faith alone, are exactly the same as ISIS, ISIL, Al-Qaeda, and the others that you think we should 'destroy'. You are EXACTLY like them.

RonD1120

I believe that God has allowed BHO to gain power for His purpose. I do not believe that He allowed it as a reward for America.

We have to do everything we can to curb BHO's executive and administrative power. At the same time we must pray for the leaders of our nation.

As the old saying goes, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

Correct me if I am wrong but did you not serve your nation at one time???

If so why do you and so many of your fellow travelers choose to spit and piss on the oath you once took to support and defend that constitution???

This president is the elected leader of this country... to deny that is to be the worst of the worst towards our nation.

:D:D

Billvon does not like for us to post one liners. It is difficult to reply without being admonished by the mods. Suffice to say, I feel good about me.

It is obvious that you and some others just don't get it. Let me make it simple. Toke another bowl if necessary.

BHO was elected president until 2016. He appointed HC secretary of state. They FU in Benghazi. I want them exposed and degraded so that even the low information voters will recognize them for what they are.

My hope is that we will not have their kind return for a long time. That is the American way, truth and justice and the power of the vote.

And yes, I served proudly in the military. When I was in the service BHO and his kind were the enemy.

LBJ taught me to distrust the Democratic Party. It has been downhill for them since.

RonD1120

It is obvious that you and some others just don't get it. Let me make it simple. Toke another bowl if necessary.

BHO was elected president until 2016. He appointed HC secretary of state. They FU in Benghazi. I want them exposed and degraded so that even the low information voters will recognize them for what they are.

My hope is that we will not have their kind return for a long time. That is the American way, truth and justice and the power of the vote.

And yes, I served proudly in the military. When I was in the service BHO and his kind were the enemy.

LBJ taught me to distrust the Democratic Party. It has been downhill for them since.

It seems even more obvious your powers of observation have been somehow degraded by your long experience with drugs and alcohol. Long ago I noticed that those who abuse drugs and alcohol always seem to think EVERYONE else does it too. That was a false belief back when you turned to them for solace then as it continues to be now.

On the other point THAT Democratic party disappeared long ago. Most of those who were beholdin to the party of that time are now your fellow travelers in the GOP. Nixon is the one who presided over the destruction of our military from 1969 and Ford continued to dismantle it. Your perceptions of good and evil seem somehow askew. Personally I believe claiming Christianity while displaying none of its basic tenants is far more troubling Ron. Praying for the destruction of people by the use of false testimony and hatred just seems more like the great deceivers tactics than it does the way of the lord.

First, I have been straight, clean and sober longer than when I was an alcoholic.

Second, I am not a traveler with the GOP.

Third, you do not have a clue where I am coming from.

RonD1120

First, I have been straight, clean and sober longer than when I was an alcoholic.

Second, I am not a traveler with the GOP.

Third, you do not have a clue where I am coming from.

I have a VERY good idea of where you are coming from... We are seeing just who you are by what you have posted for so long.

You wlll know them by their DEEDS

You have been thrashing this dead horse for nearly two years now, and so far not one shred of evidence has emerged to support your position. None, zilch, nada, zip.

Even the House GOP couldn't find any.

All you are doing is making your obsessive ODS apparent to everyone here.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Stumpy

***When I was in the service BHO and his kind were the enemy.

Hawaiians?

Funny - I don't remember that war.

The dope smoking ideologues.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun