RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

Did his sources call Fox News a bunch of commie liberals?

Either way, your link was garbage interpretation. I had to follow the CNN link for the email. And about the email, do you have anything to say about the rest of my post?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Stumpy

Or spell it, evidently.

Meanwhile not one shred of evidence has been produced connecting the affair to the White House or the Secretary of State.

The GOP base is going orgasmic, while, according to Gallup, BHO's approval rating hasn't decreased at all.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Or spell it, evidently.

Meanwhile not one shred of evidence has been produced connecting the affair to the White House or the Secretary of State.

The GOP base is going orgasmic, while, according to Gallup, BHO's approval rating hasn't decreased at all.

Does anyone beside me see the mind numbing incredulous stupidity of this statement?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Or spell it, evidently.

Does anyone beside me see the mind numbing incredulous stupidity of this statement?

Some stuff is just too stupid to bother responding to.

RonD1120

Nope; and anyone who pretends to is mind-numbingly, incredulously stupid.

RonD1120

Putting up a nice irony score there, Ron.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

But CNN has a poll showing that the majority of those polled want an investigation done, by a Special Prosecutor.

Plus, Mr Hicks (the #2 man there) in his sworn testimony said he called the Secretary of State and told her it was a terrorist attack, as the attack was happening, and that the SF Team was prepped and heading to an A/C to respond.

The Admin has released ~100 of ~2500 e-mails (is that right or it there one more 0?) they should release all the e-mails. The ~100 appear to show the WH knew in real time the actual situation.

One thing that makes me think the Admin is wrong here, their PR style media blitze to sway public opinion, not addressing Congress or the Press directly.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

quade

But CNN has a poll showing that the majority of those polled want an investigation done, by a Special Prosecutor.

Could you link that poll?

My mistake, the "majority for an investigation" is for the IRS scandal, the article on CNN handled the top three "scandals of the week".

But the article explaining their poll does mention a majority are disappointed in the Admins handling of the situation/s.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/19/have-new-controversies-hurt-obama-has-gop-overreacted/

I'm sure there is a Fox poll that has a high number calling for the Special Prosecutor.:)

Matt

Benghazi is Benghazi and the IRS is the IRS.

Unless a person believes the two are connected, which pretty much nobody does, then the two are completely separate issues.

Armchair quarterbacking the State Department and the Administration about a press briefing about a fluid issue in the fog of war is silly. Suffice it to say all Administrations would have a difficult time and it's just petulance that keeps this thing going.

Getting to the bottom of who went rogue at the IRS is appropriate for both sides to investigate.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I owned up to my mistake.

But the Admin knew that the guy on the ground called it a terrorist attack as it happened.

The IRS thing seems to be more than just the old joke of getting audited.

Matt

matthewcline

But the Admin knew that the guy on the ground called it a terrorist attack as it happened.

So what?

Seriously. So what? A rose by any other name and even if party A called it a tuna fish sandwich it would make no difference.

The government, ours and any other really, will frequently have miscommunications during events such as these. It's the nature of the beast. Go back and look at the 9/11 attacks and see who said exactly what and when and then who continued to change there story on that one. Is it "right"? No, but it's the way it is and this is about 1000 times less than that day.

When the shit goes down . . . there will be confusion and an attempt to find the exact right words to deal with the moment. Sometimes will be more successful than others. It's a shitty job because at the exact moment you might not have a good idea who you're putting in further danger by saying "this or that" absolutely happened.
quade -

quade

***But the Admin knew that the guy on the ground called it a terrorist attack as it happened.

So what?

Seriously. So what? A rose by any other name and even if party A called it a tuna fish sandwich it would make no difference.

The government, ours and any other really, will frequently have miscommunications during events such as these. It's the nature of the beast. Go back and look at the 9/11 attacks and see who said exactly what and when and then who continued to change there story on that one. Is it "right"? No, but it's the way it is and this is about 1000 times less than that day.

When the shit goes down . . . there will be confusion and an attempt to find the exact right words to deal with the moment. Sometimes will be more successful than others. It's a shitty job because at the exact moment you might not have a good idea who you're putting in further danger by saying "this or that" absolutely happened.

You really do watch only main stream news

Wow......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

quade

You really have nothing of relevance to say...

Wow.

If you really believe what you posted above
I got a whole series of bridges I am sure you would love to own

Miscommunications

wow......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You really want to compare what happened in Benghazi to 9/11? We're supposed to be better than that now. What happened is important. And what the american people were told in the days following is important.

Personally, I have little trouble believing that the administration withheld information 30+ days before a close election because it was not politically expedient to do so. If you don't even entertain that possibility they sell white canes down at the corner pharmacy. You'll need one.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Personally, I have little trouble believing that the administration withheld information 30+ days before a close election because it was not politically expedient to do so.

What information? That it was a terrorist attack? If they "withheld" that information, they why did Obama call it a terrorist attack the next day? What EXACTLY do you think was withheld?
quade -

quade

***Personally, I have little trouble believing that the administration withheld information 30+ days before a close election because it was not politically expedient to do so.

What information? That it was a terrorist attack? If they "withheld" that information, they why did Obama call it a terrorist attack the next day? What EXACTLY do you think was withheld?

Semantics, but did he actually call it that? didn't he say an "act" of terror?

And if the Admin WAS accepting the number two guy on the grounds assessment, then they would not be blaming a video 5 days later, and on.

Yep, like all Admins they have failings, so like all Admins they should be scrutinized, and if no criminal actions, improvements should be made, if criminals actions charges made, as well as the improvements.

Matt

The thing is, this has been scrutinized already several times. There's no there, there.

It's simply the right's "birther" albatross they want to hang on Hillary in an attempt to stop her in 2016.

I guarantee this will continue until she either categorically says she's not running or is eliminated in a Primary, else and if she wins, expect this nonsense all the way to her second run.
quade -

>You really want to compare what happened in Benghazi to 9/11?

There's really no comparison. 3000 US citizens in a major city in the US died due to a terrorist attack. In the other, 4 embassy workers died in a violent foreign country.

Oddly, for many conservatives, the attacks on 9/11/2001 were just a regrettable oversight, ignoring the warnings was just a simple mistake, and smoothing over those mistakes was just, well, politics as usual. But FOUR! PEOPLE! DIED! in Benghazi, and that is so much worse than the 3000 who died in the US. Strange.

Has it been scrutinized? I'd say you need all the statements and all the emails. I don't think anyone other than White House spokespeople are saying the Pickering-Mullen review board was sufficient. "No there, there"? Really? Maybe you believe there was only one stylistic change to the memo, too.

If they did nothing wrong, why the hell do they keep lying? Also, if they believe in each decision that was made, why keep hiding who made it. Tell us where POTUS was, who he was with, and what they were doing. Be honest about changing the memo. Tell us who gave the "stand down" order to the military. If you support the decisions, say so. Say who made them. And support them. Lying about it just says you have something to hide. It says you don't believe the decisions were correct, or worse that you do but won't admit it because you know the public wont and you're trying to avoid te consequences.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*