SpeedRacer

The moderator for the next debate should be John Cleese.

Of course, then he might win the election.;)

I'll vote. Even as we go down the drain, we'd have a lot of great laughs

(I'd like to see the fish dance anyway with Mitt and Barack)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Next, we will evaluate the candidates based on their funny walks. Mr. Romney, you go first.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Best. Sketch. Ever.

"It's pinning for the fjords"

:ph34r::D:ph34r:

For me it's a toss-up between Bicycle Repair Man and The Cheese Shop. Though the World Hide-N-Seek Championship is right up there.

I think Bicycle Repair Man would be a great Halloween costume, but for good effect you'd need several normal people (Superman civilians complete with briefcases) to hang with you.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Next, we will evaluate the candidates based on their funny walks. Mr. Romney, you go first.

and STILL - the same people (what? about 45% for each party) would argue that THEIR GUY won the funny walk hands down and gave a beating to the other guy and fight violently over it anyway - for the children

********* will claim that Romney and all republicans walk boring and angry and that dems always have some stereotyped funny walk naturally

******* will show stats and smugly note how his side really IS funnier and it's not just a random number generator and that "funny" isn't subjective and politics, it's "science". References to Charlie Chaplin, Monte Python, and other posters previous quotes will abound.

***** will just be angry for whatever reason.

**** and ******* will insult each other over random items not related to funny walking and eat up 4 pages of thread trying to get the last 4 word reply to the tall string of quotes

** aka **************** will claim that poor people can't walk funny without government supplied orthopedic shoes that should be paid for by Bill Gates for everyone via mandated minimum wage increases and massive printing of currency

I'll personally post something cynical and non-value added.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants