guppie01

What would make you turn your back on an unborn grandchild

I wasn't terribly thrilled when my 18yo daughter got pregnant. I tried to get her to come up with a plan to take care of the baby and get somewhere in life with my help. She finally got frustrated and moved in with her mom. I drove the two hours to be there when the twins arrived. 1. The twins did nothing wrong. 2. The daughter did nothing that I haven't done. I can disapprove of an action without disapproving of the person. Not everyone can.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I can disapprove of an action without disapproving of the person. Not everyone can

Good for you Dave! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

unborn?

Let's see: Speaker's Corner?

Hey Phil, I believe this is in context to the baby has not been born yet, and the grandmother already hates it. Not speakers corner fodder :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

unborn?

Let's see: Speaker's Corner?

Hey Phil, I believe this is in context to the baby has not been born yet, and the grandmother already hates it. Not speakers corner fodder :P

Correct, Renee. :)

Please no speakers corner for this thread (that place scares the bejeezus outta me)... :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

You might have the chance to make a huge difference (for better or worse) in the child's life. I would go for "better". I might be able to turn my back on my kids if they were being stupid, but the child should not pay the price, if you can help.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

You might have the chance to make a huge difference (for better or worse) in the child's life. I would go for "better". I might be able to turn my back on my kids if they were being stupid, but the child should not pay the price, if you can help.

Assuming you are using the word "you" as a collective, and not "you" as in directed to me....

psssst. I don't have any kids :)

:)
OMG, is she okay?

Please no speakers corner for this thread (that place scares the bejeezus outta me)... :)

Uh huh. Then don't post shuff where it doesn't belong. You should have known you where well past the threshold with this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Give up on a child before its even born? All of those excuses are actually strong reasons TO BE involved with the child. They're going to need help to grow up straight and decent, only an idiot would run away before its even begun.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca