shah269

15% taxes and better Sex?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/04/health/kerner-sex-money/index.html?hpt=hp_c3
So they pay lower taxes than most of us and have better sex.
Hell that's insult to injury. But hey such is life right?

About 70% of multimillionaires -- with a mean net worth of a whopping $90 million -- say they enjoy better and more adventurous sex, according to a 2007 survey by Prince & Associates Inc., a marketing research firm specializing in global private wealth.

Amazing...so money buys hookers and blow...who knew?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I doubt that as much as - LOTS of money attracts highly motivated hot women competing to land a whale

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I doubt that as much as - LOTS of money attracts highly motivated hot women competing to land a whale

Yes but let's be misogynists…ah I mean prudent hedge fund managers for a moment.
Why fully invest in a depreciating asset when you are better off hedging your best and just leasing said asset?

You know hookers and blow do sound bad, but if you look at them in terms of financial rewards and return on assets and risk midigation.
You really should step away from the blow and just pick up two hookers.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yes but let's be misogynists…ah I mean prudent hedge fund managers for a moment.
Why fully invest in a depreciating asset when you are better off hedging your best and just leasing said asset?

You know hookers and blow do sound bad, but if you look at them in terms of financial rewards and return on assets and risk midigation.
You really should step away from the blow and just pick up two hookers.

you make a cogent argument - however, if competition is high for your attention amongst "hot and highly attractive women looking to land a whale" (HAHAWLTLAW), then wouldn't it be more cost effective to just cycle through the (relatively free) HAHAWLTLAW supply, rotating through the inventory to select age appropriate (subjective to your requirements) HAHAWLTLAW in a fashion to avoid depreciated outliers from the HAHAWLTLAW supply?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

you make a cogent argument - however, if competition is high for your attention amongst "hot and highly attractive women looking to land a whale" (HAHAWLTLAW), then wouldn't it be more cost effective to just cycle through the (relatively free) HAHAWLTLAW supply, rotating through the inventory to select age appropriate (subjective to your requirements) HAHAWLTLAW in a fashion to avoid depreciated outliers from the HAHAWLTLAW supply?

I would suggest a hybrid approach. While cycling through the HAHAWLTLAW supply, it might beneficial from time to time to bring in some professional talent to encourage the HAHAWLTLAW to be slightly more competitive.
--
Rob

Consultants may be a good source of new ideas, but natural competition can still bring out new and innovative work vs the same old standbys that consultants tend to lean on.

About 70% of multimillionaires -- with a mean net worth of a whopping $90 million -- say they enjoy better and more adventurous sex, according to a 2007 survey by Prince & Associates Inc., a marketing research firm specializing in global private wealth.

sex is better when you travel the world and get free local girls and leave for the next tropical island.

sex is better when you travel the world and get free local girls and leave for the next tropical island.

Does Holly agree?;)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Does Holly agree?;)

I have never had the money to actually do that but that would be my reasoning to why sex would be better for the rich. But holly and I do have really great sex in the caribean.

I have never had the money to actually do that but that would be my reasoning to why sex would be better for the rich. But holly and I do have really great sex in the caribean.

so many threads today that are useless without pictures.
--
Rob