Skyrad

Obama didn't produce his birth certificate

now i do not know much about state laws and supreme court cases of those states, but wouldn't sheriff joe go with the arizona supreme court? or do they not care where you're from when you go that high in the judicial system? i guess i am asking why he is not using his own state's court system.

Arpaio is no different than any other shock jock. He'll go wherever he can find a forum. If you read the article, you'll see that Arpaio has enlisted AL citizens to act as nominal plaintiffs (proxies, essentially), since he, as a non-citizen of AL, does not have standing to sue in his own name (as you have pointed out).

I am so glad the Birthers are still around. The Birther show is even more fun than the Benghazi one.

There is no evidence--that I am aware of--that Obama was born in Kenya.

But even if Obama WERE born in Kenya, he would still qualify to be president. If born outside the USA, citizenship typically--at the time of his birth--would derive from the father. But there is an exception if the child is born out of wedlock. Obama Sr never legally divorced his first wife--a Kenyan woman. That means that, technically, Obama Sr's marriage to Obama Jr's mother was never valid--since a bigamous marriage isn't valid.

In that case Obama Jr was born out of wedlock, and in that case citizenship derives from the mother--making Obama Jr a natural born citizen.

So from a legalistic perspective it really doesn't matter where Obama was born--he qualifies to be president either way.

But--again--I'm not aware of any credible evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

But--again--I'm not aware of any credible evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.

You want credible evidence?

You'll never make a conspiracy theorist.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.