RonD1120

40 Days of Prayer

Its a very meaningful remark. You will understand what I meant in the not too distant future.

Be patient.

You've completely lost credibility because of your your delusional failed predictions in the past.
I hope you don't wonder why everything you say is met with such ridicule.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Its a very meaningful remark. You will understand what I meant in the not too distant future.

Care to be any less specific?

On your previous form the 'not too distant future' encompasses any time from now to eternity.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

But seriously folks, I believe it was a meteorological phenomena

God doesn't control the weather?

Now what do you think?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

So is Sandy divine intervention or the wrath of God? I expect your answer next Tuesday.

At first I thought it was wrath because of the way it changed course and aimed at one of the Radical Left Wing centers in the country. Note, I learned last night from David Horowitz that it is not proper to call the Left Wing liberal. Conservatives are liberal; the Left Wing is Radical. Anyway, back to the point. The storm will make the Left Wing rely on the government and not on God so yes, it is God's wrath.

How breathtakingly stupid. Sometimes I wonder if you really believe your own bullshit.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

So is Sandy divine intervention or the wrath of God? I expect your answer next Tuesday.

At first I thought it was wrath because of the way it changed course and aimed at one of the Radical Left Wing centers in the country. Note, I learned last night from David Horowitz that it is not proper to call the Left Wing liberal. Conservatives are liberal; the Left Wing is Radical. Anyway, back to the point. The storm will make the Left Wing rely on the government and not on God so yes, it is God's wrath.

How breathtakingly stupid. Sometimes I wonder if you really believe your own bullshit.

Several responses come to mind but, I'll just say, you didn't read down far enough.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ecclesiastes 10(NKJV)
10:2 A wise man’s heart is at his right hand,
But a fool’s heart at his left.~Right Wing/Left Wing

Being looked down upon for being left handed in the bronze age had nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with goat herders thinking that the small minority of people who were left handed were evil.

Another example of the ignorance of the bible.

Ecclesiastes 10(NKJV)
10:2 A wise man’s heart is at his right hand,
But a fool’s heart at his left.~Right Wing/Left Wing

Being looked down upon for being left handed in the bronze age had nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with goat herders thinking that the small minority of people who were left handed were evil.

Another example of the ignorance of the bible.

Well, there's the Latin Sinister/Dexter and the French Gauche/Droit prejudices too.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

40 Days of Prayer is a call to fervent prayer for our elections. We are in desperate days as a nation as the spiritual, moral and financial fabric of our nation is disintegrating around us. Believers need to pray as never before. America's National Prayer Committee and its member organizations are putting out a call to pray 40 days prior to the elections (September 28 - November 6).

http://www.40daysofprayer.net/

3 Day “Fast & Pray” November 4th, 5th, & 6th – Pray to the Lord: “If we Your people, who are called by Your Name, will humble ourselves and pray and seek Your face and turn from our wicked ways, then You will hear from heaven and forgive our sins and heal our land.”
Because of 2 Chronicles 7:14

wow, looks like 'God's' choice will be Obama.....imagine that.

Seems like they didn't pray hard enough.

Not true. They just didn't understand the mind of God.

Well you can see how it could get confusing, Jesus was a hippy haired liberal but OT God was a hard core fascist. Like father like son eh? :S

40 Days of Prayer is a call to fervent prayer for our elections. We are in desperate days as a nation as the spiritual, moral and financial fabric of our nation is disintegrating around us. Believers need to pray as never before. America's National Prayer Committee and its member organizations are putting out a call to pray 40 days prior to the elections (September 28 - November 6).

http://www.40daysofprayer.net/

It is God's will. Prophecy is being fulfilled, signs of the end times. Now we have a clear direction. We know what we have to do. He did not give us BHO again as a reward.

In my house we will look to our local church community for more service work. More and more people are going to need help and support.

It is God's will. Prophecy is being fulfilled, signs of the end times. Now we have a clear direction. We know what we have to do. He did not give us BHO again as a reward.

In my house we will look to our local church community for more service work. More and more people are going to need help and support.

Reminds me of this http://www.primaryignition.com/2011/12/18/dexter-season-6-tv-review/12promo/
Performance Designs Factory Team