ryoder

Iran Cleric Pummeled by ‘Badly Covered’ Woman After Warning

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/20/world/meast/iran-hijab-fisticuffs/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Ah man you got here first!

I'm in love! These girls should have tied the fucker down and cut off his balls and shoved them down his throat!

The only good religious zellot is a dead religious zellot!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

T he only good religious zellot is a dead religious zellot!

that's a very extreme point. one that a zealot might make.

:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

But I thought Muslims needed apologies and appeasement. They can do no wrong. How dare you criticize them!!!!

It's the republicans that are at war with women!!!!!:S

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

:D Don't mess with Persian woman

+10000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

But I thought Muslims needed apologies and appeasement. They can do no wrong. How dare you criticize them!!!!

Is that what Invisible Obama says?

I'd love to be able to see Invisible Obama and see what the right wing fuss is all about.

- Dan G

>Is that what Invisible Obama says?

Yep. I saw him say that during the Republican convention.

I think that was when Clint Eastwood was talking to him, wasn't it?

Don

>I think that was when Clint Eastwood was talking to him, wasn't it?

Yep. Eastwood won that debate handily. The Romney campaign is confident that Romney will be able to win against such an opponent in the upcoming debates as well. Let's hope the Democrats don't pull a fast one and have the actual Obama appear at the debates.

Is that what Invisible Obama says?

I'd love to be able to see Invisible Obama and see what the right wing fuss is all about.

Your missing the point. Republicans are at war with women.

We republicans need to treat women in this country more like the Muslims do. Maybe then Republicans will get the same level of respect from democrats as Muslims do.:|
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Your missing the point.

It's, "you're," which is a contraction of, "you are."

And believe me, it is not me who is missing the point.

The Internet Grammar Nazi Rule that every correction must itself contain errors is, yet again, upheld. I guess it's my turn now.

Edit: Inb4 someone accuses me of comparing DanG to Hitler.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

Did I make an error? I might have.

Correct away, Herr Lefty.

Yup. Comma between the first "It's" and the "'You're'"

It's one of the "Internet Rules." I can't remember the number, but Lefty is right. Kinda like rule #34.

Not arguing your point. I agree with most of it.

Not arguing the correction of the misuse of "your", that shit drives me nuts. But I've long given up on trying to fix everyone, although if someone slams me hard, I will tell them "If you're going to insult me, please do it with correct grammar and spelling" :P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Did I make an error? I might have.

Correct away, Herr Lefty.

Yes you did make an error. You forgot to explains left's contradiction when it comes to the support of Muslims and Women's rights.

Of course, if I was on the left, I would dodge at all costs too...:ph34r:

>And you should not start a sentence with a conjunction.

In college we had a floor tutor, Leo, who was from Australia. One night we were sitting in the lobby and we saw Leo coming back from an afternoon of drinking, Ken said "what's he up to?"

I said "you shouldn't end a sentence in a preposition."

He said "OK, so what's that man from down under up to?" thus managing to end a sentence in five prepositions. He was very proud of himself.

Yup. Comma between the first "It's" and the "'You're'"

It's one of the "Internet Rules." I can't remember the number, but Lefty is right. Kinda like rule #34.

Not arguing your point. I agree with most of it.

Not arguing the correction of the misuse of "your", that shit drives me nuts. But I've long given up on trying to fix everyone, although if someone slams me hard, I will tell them "If you're going to insult me, please do it with correct grammar and spelling" :P

Kids, how many grammar mistakes can you count in this post? :P

You forgot to explains left's contradiction when it comes to the support of Muslims and Women's rights.

If there were a contradiction, I surely would have addressed it.

"The Left" does not "support Muslims." "The Left" supports freedom of religion, while at the same time condemning the way religions are practiced by some people. "The Left" condemns the way some Muslin organizations treat women in the same way "The Left" condems how some Christian organizations treat women. There is no cotradiction. One can support a person's right to their opinions while still disagreeing with those opinions. That's how "The Left" feels about Muslims.

- Dan G

You forgot to explains left's contradiction when it comes to the support of Muslims and Women's rights.

If there were a contradiction, I surely would have addressed it.

"The Left" does not "support Muslims." "The Left" supports freedom of religion, while at the same time condemning the way religions are practiced by some people. "The Left" condemns the way some Muslin organizations treat women in the same way "The Left" condems how some Christian organizations treat women. There is no cotradiction. One can support a person's right to their opinions while still disagreeing with those opinions. That's how "The Left" feels about Muslims.

No

The left supports appeasement of Muslims and attacking Christians
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln