shah269

Oh Christ are you SERIOUS! He's Israeli Jew

http://news.yahoo.com/maker-anti-islam-film-goes-hiding-report-144036900.html

(Reuters) - The California-based Israeli whose film attacking Islam's prophet Mohammad triggered a deadly attack on U.S. diplomats in Libya has reportedly gone into hiding, the Associated Press reported.

Writer and director Sam Bacile spoke by phone with the AP from a secret location on Tuesday as his movie "Innocence of Muslims" apparently fueled the rage that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador and three others in Libya. The U.S. mission in Cairo also was the target of protesters, burned an American flag.

Reuters was not able to locate Bacile for comment.

Bacile, 56, is a California real estate developer who describes himself as an Israeli Jew, the AP said.

"This is a political movie," Bacile told the AP. "The U.S. lost a lot of money and a lot of people in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but we're fighting with ideas."

The film portrayed Mohammad as a fool, a philanderer and a religious fake. In one clip posted on YouTube, Mohammad was shown in an apparent sexual act with a woman. For many Muslims it is blasphemous even to show a depiction of the Prophet.

Bacile said the film cost $5 million, some of which was paid by more than 100 Jewish donors, the AP said.

OK boy...and i'm going to call this fucker a boy!
You are what? Are you a US citizen or are you a citizen of Israeli? If you are a US citizen and dare to call your self an Israeli Jew may i strongly suggest you pack up your shit and go back to your freaking homeland! Because here we are one thing and one thing only Americans!

When you raised your right hand and became a citizen of this country, or you fell out of your mothers fat ass and the first piece of dirt that hit your ass was the US then your sorry ass is American!

And if you don't like it get the fuck out of here!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You are mistaken. there are many duel citizen Americans. I was under the impression that that included all Jews. I could be wrong.

We have many dual citizens from Canada as well.

Not quite sure what's fueling your rage this time, Shah. I suspect it's something other than what you're stating.

You are mistaken. there are many duel citizen Americans. I was under the impression that that included all Jews. I could be wrong.

So he makes a movie knowing it will insight vigilance...kind of like screaming fire in a movie theater...and then goes into hiding here in the US?

YO ASSHOLE! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP AND BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY!

YOU FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING FUCK TARD! JUST BECAUSE THE BIBLE THUMPING INBREADS OF THE SOUTH THINK YOUR PEOPLE PISS SWEET WINE AND SHIT HUMMUS DOESN'T ME THE REST OF US THINK THE SAME! Get your sorry ass back to your home land and let them defend your sorry ass!
How dare you as a guest in this country cause the death of innocent people and then go into hiding!

LETS FUCKING DEPORT THIS MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO HIS HOMELAND!
And let them deal with his shit!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

i dont know the guy but maybe he describes himself that way for clarity. He is not of Polish decent nor Mexican. He is an Israeli Jew, not an Israeli Christian or Muslim. They live there too i understand.

I call myself Italian American. Have since i was a kid. I am a second generation American and a second generation Army veteran. should i pack my bags and leave also? Should my father have before he passed? Maybe you would like to remove the US flag from his tombstone because he called himself Italian American. how does the fact that i point out i am not Native American make me less American than you?

It uniqually American, in my eyes, to state where you are from yet still be loyal to your adopted land.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

pack up your shit and go back to your freaking homeland!

At least we finally agree that Israel is the jewish people's homeland ;)

I don't know who this guy is and I don't give a damn what's his nationality. I haven't seen the movie, but insulting another religion is not a good idea. Having said that, nothing that may be shown in a stupid movie made by a nobody can justify breaking in to embassies and murdering people.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Well look you never favored Italy over the US did you?
If so then yeah get your shit together and move your as to Italy!

This guy from the looks of it knew what he was doing...and if he had dual citizenships then i'm sorry you just over stepped your bounds of a US citizen and get your sorry ass back home!

If he is just a "resident" can we hunt him down bag and tag his ass and drop him off at the El Al terminal at JFK with a one way ticket back to his beloved home.

YO ASSHOLE YOU ARE HERE! STOP DOING SHIT THAT GET OUR FUCKING PEOPLE HURT OR KILLED....HELL STOP DOING SHIT THAT MAKES US LOOK BAD!

WTF! Do i come to your home and take a big fat shit on your carpet? NO! SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS!

GET THIS FUCKER OUT OF HERE!

AND STOP BEING A PUSSY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIDING! You spoke up so now listen!

Oh, and by the way...

Skepticism about the actual identity of "Sam Bacile," the producer of the anti-Islam film Muslim Innocence, appears to be justified. The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg contacted a consultant of the film, Steve Klein, who said that Bacile, contrary to previous claims in The Wall Street Journal and Associated Press, is not Israeli nor actually named Sam Bacile. (It's a pseudonym.)

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/09/sam-bacile-mysterious-filmmaker-who-set-muslim-world-fire/56777/
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

well if i'm wrong i'm wrong....
but if i'm not then i'm sticking with it...get him out of here!

This guy from the looks of it knew what he was doing...and if he had dual citizenships then i'm sorry you just over stepped your bounds of a US citizen and get your sorry ass back home!

Where is the line, exactly, in the First Amendment? This isn't Iran, Shah. We actually have well defined civil liberties and his actions are permitted under them. There's nothing to support the action you suggest.

If he were to have screamed fire in a theater and people had died...would he not have been deported for a criminal act?

IF he is real he knew what he was doing.

So he makes a movie knowing it will insight vigilance

It says less about the filmmaker than it does about those who act on it.

so if you knew people would panic in a theater would you still scream fire?

So he makes a movie knowing it will insight vigilance

It says less about the filmmaker than it does about those who act on it.

so if you knew people would panic in a theater would you still scream fire?

If there was a fire, yes, I would. If not, no. Because it's verifiably false.

Let's say some Catholics burned out synagogues after watching the Passion of the Christ. Would you then blame Mel Gibson? No. You'd look at them as a bunch of wacked out Christians who took some fucking movie and used it as an excuse.

I have a tendency to judge people equally by their actions. I do not have such a low viewpoint as to suggest that Middle Easterners, as a society, kill people because of a movie. In fact, there were millions in Cairo and Libya who didn't react that way.

What about them? The good peaceful ones. I am saddened by your viewpoint that Muslims just can't help but kill people when a fucking film is made that they don't like.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

You know what......you are right.
No really you are 100% right.
I'm not being sarcastic or snarky you are 100% right.

those dumb asses in the middle east....fuck them!
this guy who made this movie may have been a moron...but those camel fucking arabs....ture morons.

some times we tend to over react and it's good to have people around ous to remind us of the big picture.

i'm lucky in that respect.

thank you

What?
Don't you know I piss bourbon and shit soft serve ice cream?
Yeah yeah yeah...i was pissed off...

If he were to have screamed fire in a theater and people had died...would he not have been deported for a criminal act?

Yes.

so when that happens, let's charge him and punish per the sentencing guidelines for that crime. I do not think that we deport citizens generally, however. Non citizens, yes.

It turns out that this video may have had nothing to do with it other than as a reason for assassins to call "fire" at the crowd.

More and more it is appearing that this was a coordinated attack. The video itself was used as a smokescreen for them to inflame others into providing a nice and tough crowd for them to take out the Ambassador.

It looks like the video was more like gasoline - something that was used as accelerant and lit the match. We're both talking out of our asses.

Touche to the assassins. They got the whole world to hone in on this red herring. Play to emotion. It's effective, ain't it?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

There was always some thing I liked about your posts. Nothing I could place my finger on until right now. . .I loved Tasmainia as a kid. Best cartoon ever. I just realized this with this thread. . .

"So he makes a movie knowing it will insight vigilance. . .RACKLE SNACKLY PBBBT TBBFFFT ROWRLF GRROWWL TTHHHPPPPBBBT!!" (Trwilll. . .tornado like spin. . . twrillll!!!!) " PBBBTT ROWRLF RACKLE SMAKLE TTHHPPPBBBT!!":D:D

Can't fault you on the discussions that they cause though. I'm actually learning from the other posters. Thank you and don't ever change.:D:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

but those camel fucking arabs....ture morons.

some times we tend to over react.

i'm lucky in that respect.

[:/]

You're such a fucking cretin on every single count that my brain spasms at the thought that there may be other people like you.

You call them morons and stand on your soap box? You're a racist, egotistical, sexist bigot, and you have the effrontery to be indignant about an entire race?! :S

And no - that isn't opinon. You've proven it a dozen times over with your posts on this site.

I'd much rather sit down by a bonfire with a 'camel fucking arab' than you. Seriously, if we're ever at the same dz, stay the fuck away from me.