jclalor

Obama condemns killing of U.S. ambassador to Libya

So words are their meanings must be 'interpreted'?

Yes...Christ spoke many parables that still to this day need to be explained for some people.

Peter even said of Paul's writings:
"There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures."

Do you really understand the following question after first glance:

"Now if perfection had been attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need would there have been for another priest to arise after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one named after the order of Aaron?

I think it's important for leaders to be trained to explain scripture so they don't start teacing people to go out and kill arabs in the practical aplication of their self serving interpretation.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

>>Ah. And catholics aren't christians?

>Not if that's how they interpret scripture....

So using your logic, would Sunni Muslims not be Muslims?

Would you call a creation scientist a real scientist?

>First of all...in case you didn't know, the Pope is Catholic...nuff said.

Ah. And catholics aren't christians?

That certainly is debatable, reference Martin Luther and his Wittenberg Theses, all 95 of them. It depends on whom the catholic considers as having authority.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

So words are their meanings must be 'interpreted'?
:S

Thats how reading works.

No wonder there is so much confusion...

From Oxford:
Read
verb
1. look at and comprehend the meaning of (written or printed matter) by interpreting the characters or symbols of which it is composed.:S

:D

Apologetics
Noun

1) The act of whining about context, when confronted with a disturbing religious text from one's favourite religion.

It just bothers me when you twist the scripture to say that I'm only a good christian if I hate you.

Just because I despise anal leaking, doesn't mean I despise you. If I hated everyone who sinned and started killing them, I'd be a very lonely hypocrite who'd eventual have to kill himself.

Without apologetics, evil illiterate morons who lack the ability to comprehend the historical, cultural and circumstantial context can twist scripture to justify cutting off their own genitalia, killing a child and then eating their flesh...I'm here to help make sure things like that don't happen. Ironically, your type of indignation tends to promote it.

There are some people out there who will listen to you and say, "you know...he's right. I should hate fags."

Good things can happen when one doesn't knee-jerk a response for political purposes.

Blues,
Dave

Agreed. More so when the administration carefully crafts a story to cover their collective asses.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/27/us-officials-knew-libya-attack-was-terrorism-within-24-hours-sources-confirm/
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

If it weren't such a serious incident, it would almost be funny hearing the current administration talking out of both sides of their mouths on this one.

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

More likely - we really have almost no clue because we suck at international relations to the point the current administration doesn't even understand the meaning nor the purpose.

If it weren't such a serious incident, it would almost be funny hearing the current administration talking out of both sides of their mouths on this one.

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

More likely - we really have almost no clue because we suck at international relations to the point the current administration doesn't even understand the meaning nor the purpose.

Or if they tell what they actually know, the right would be all over them for revealing national security secrets.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

Or if they tell what they actually know, the right would be all over them for revealing national security secrets.

:D:D

Another post from a classic Obama supporter:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

You have a short memory.

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

You have a short memory.

A short memory is the best you can do when you post a comment that kicks you from both sides???

Yep

A CLASSIC Obama supporter in action

Abraham Lincoln

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

You have a short memory.

A short memory is the best you can do when you post a comment that kicks you from both sides???

Yep

You have a very short memory.

www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/us/politics/ex-military-and-cia-officers-attack-obama-over-bin-laden-leaks.html?_r=0

It's the video!

It's terrorism!

You have a short memory.

Yep

You have a very short memory.

www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/us/politics/ex-military-and-cia-officers-attack-obama-over-bin-laden-leaks.html?_r=0

No

Actually I remember that and others very well

And thanks for putting up a link that again shows you to be a classic Obama supporter
Abraham Lincoln

Impossible to debate your non-sequitur style. Debating with you is like being at the Mad Hatter's tea party.

I know you don’t get it
So you defend the indefensible

You can’t because Obama is perfect to you

Do you get the tingles up just one leg? Or both?
Abraham Lincoln

Impossible to debate your non-sequitur style. Debating with you is like being at the Mad Hatter's tea party.

I know you don’t get it
So you defend the indefensible

You can’t because Obama is perfect to you

Do you get the tingles up just one leg? Or both?

Twinkle twinkle little bat
How I wonder what you're at...

Twinkle twinkle little bat
How I wonder what you're at...

Considering where you must be looking from, this is very understandable
Abraham Lincoln