jclalor

Obama condemns killing of U.S. ambassador to Libya

IMHO, these attacks were more about 911 then any movie and or we hurt their feelings issue. These attacks were all about killing Americans and the continuation of the War against the West.

Regards

That's really funny :D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

To blame the author of the film is to gravely insult people like in the attached photo.

Very touching photo...it almost brought tears to me.(it would've but I'm feeling a lil' bit jaded right now...maybe tomorrow.)

I know first hand the similarities between real muslims and islamic extremists....there are none.

That's like saying there's no difference between real Christians and the Westborough Baptist church Christians.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

That's like saying there's no difference between real Christians and the Westborough Baptist church Christians.

I believe Coreece said that real Muslims had nothing in common with the extremists, so kicking his butt is maybe not the right approach here.

Personally after reading that boring pile of incoherent but clearly hate-filled crap known as the quran, I couldn't escape the impression that Allah, and his favourite child fondler Muhammad usually will "+1" and/or "like" a pile of dead kafirs. So maybe the real Muslims are the extremists, and the moderates are doing it wrong.

As for the WBC: if you read the bible you can read for yourself that God hates fags and all that. That being a hate-filled bigot is a big advantage if you want to be a good Christian isn't their fault.

REPORTS: No Live Ammo for Marines
Marine blogs say U.S. embassy did not authorize service members to carry ammo

Like most of your sources, this story is false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/cairo.asp

How does it feel to know that most of your world views are formed from incorrect information?

Like most of my sources:D:D

It would be interesting to know who/what tells you what to think
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Like most of your sources, this story is false.

Right wing media often operates this way. They'll put up a false story (like the "7/11 Arabs cheering 9/11") and hope it goes viral before anyone realizes it's a fake. Once it's viral they say things like "well, if so many people believe it there must be some truth to it!" It's an extension of the FOX News echo chamber, where they make up news then report on what their reporters said until they have "created" a long, involved he-said she-said news story.

To blame the author of the film is to gravely insult people like in the attached photo.

Very touching photo...it almost brought tears to me.(it would've but I'm feeling a lil' bit jaded right now...maybe tomorrow.)

I know first hand the similarities between real muslims and islamic extremists....there are none.

Exactly

I believe Coreece said that real Muslims had nothing in common with the extremists.

Correct...but to be fair, they were tricked. My phraseology was somewhat deliberate to produce a perceptual phenomenon similar to the Mcgurk Effect, but much more complex since the illusion deals with personal false preconceptions about a particular speaker when paired with their negative perception of various sentence structures.

It was pretty much an experiment in how people see what they want to see, or at least see what they think they should see, even though it's not there...

Allow me to break it down:

The three men who replied to my post typically disagree with me more than they agree, so their minds are already negatively primed to disagree before they even know what I'm saying, therefore they most likely perceived my first statement as sarcasm even though it was 100% sincere:
"Very touching photo...it almost brought tears to me."

This negative reaction to that statement combined with the phraseology of the very next sentence set the stage for them to misread the word "similarities" as meaning "differences:"

"I know first hand the similarities between real muslims and islamic extremists....there are none."

To be honest, I really didn't think it would work...let's call it the "Coreece Effect.":P

I know, I know...a 'lil bit psycho analytic, but I find this shit fascinating.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I believe Coreece said that real Muslims had nothing in common with the extremists, so kicking his butt is maybe not the right approach here.

Personally after reading that boring pile of incoherent but clearly hate-filled crap known as the quran, I couldn't escape the impression that Allah, and his favourite child fondler Muhammad usually will "+1" and/or "like" a pile of dead kafirs. So maybe the real Muslims are the extremists, and the moderates are doing it wrong.

As for the WBC: if you read the bible you can read for yourself that God hates fags and all that. That being a hate-filled bigot is a big advantage if you want to be a good Christian isn't their fault.

Line for line you'd be hard pushed to find a greater load of hate filled crap than that in your post.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Line for line you'd be hard pushed to find a greater load of hate filled crap than that in your post.

Yes, because hating a couple of books that call for your death is about as hateful as it gets. If you want people to like the quran or the bible, it might be a good idea to rewrite the more disturbing parts. Disgust is a rather healthy reaction to gems like this.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Yes. I know, I should read it in context in the original language or whatever excuse you use to use to pretend that's not a direct order to murder people.

"strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Seems like that one should be the other way around...

Its a mercy thing :D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Clearly any idiot can take a quote out of context of time and place.

Any idiot can start about "context" when confronted with disturbing texts in their holy writings. Not everyone buys into that lame excuse. Fact of the matter is that the quran, just like the bible, is used to justify a lot of heinous atrocities. Because it can be easily used for that.

"No true Scotsman fallacy" in 3, 2, 1

>Not if you're a christian...

From a speech by Pope Urban II:

==================
We read also that if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the ditch [Matt. 15:14]. But first correct yourselves, in order that, free from blame , you may be able to correct those who are subject to you. . . . .If a man who does not give a part of his goods as alms is punished with the damnation of hell, how should he be punished who robs another of his goods? For thus it happened to the rich man in the gospel [Luke 16:19]; he was not punished because he had stolen the goods of another, but because he had not used well the things which were his.

. . . If you permit them to continue thus for awhile with impurity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race [Arabs] from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it.
==================

>Not if you're a christian...

From a speech by Pope Urban II

First of all...in case you didn't know, the Pope is Catholic...nuff said.

Second, it would be helpful to set your time machine to 2012 and look me up when you get back.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...