shah269

I AM A MAN! And I know what's best for a woman...

The moment another human being starts growing inside her it is no longer just 'her body'.

A parasite growing inside a woman doesn't change whose body it is whether amoeba, tape worm, or something with the genetic potential for humanity.

You can only argue otherwise when you assume ensoulment occurs at the time of conception.

Since the First Amendment dictates separation of church and state that can't serve as the basis for laws regarding the matter.

I'm an atheist I don't believe in souls.

Explain to me then why its okay for women to abort children but not for men. What I mean by men aborting children is that they'd be given the legal right to financially abort the child, no payments to the woman as alimony nor child support for the child. The only solid argument against that is that you can't sign away the child's rights, right to financial support from the parents. Why is it okay for women to violate the child's right to life but it is not okay for the man to violate the child's right to child support?

because this isn't a war on women's rights it is a war on the pocket books of americans to pay for women to do what they want.

Really? It costs taxpayers far less to provide contraception than to provide AFDC benefits, and no federal tax money goes to provide for abortions.

so instead of fixing the issue, which is personal accountability for your actions, you go liberal and just expect everybody else to pay for the lack of responsibility of others. It is simple, make dads pay child support and cut mothers off from any aid if they get pregnant while on aid and see how fast the problem decreases. problem with liberals is that they don't know tough love, they only know welfare.

It's a shitty circumstance I know but its not the kids fault and he/she shouldn't be the one that gets punished for it.

One could use the same argument for the rape victim. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Whats the punishment? Being forced to have a child that you didn't intend to have? Sorry for 9 months of inconvenience in order to save a life. Pregnancy and death cant be compared in terms of punishment. Unless you are her husband :$

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

problem with liberals is that they don't know tough love, they only know welfare.

Really? I bet there are quite a few liberals who post here who have never been on welfare.

I would be one of them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Whats the punishment? Being forced to have a child that you didn't intend to have? Sorry for 9 months of inconvenience in order to save a life. Pregnancy and death cant be compared in terms of punishment. Unless you are her husband :$

I don't think carrying a rapist's child to term, going through labor, and giving birth is just an "inconvenience". But then I've not been through labor the way you seem to have, Mrs. You are female, right, to have such an insight into pregnancy and childbirth.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

problem with liberals is that they don't know tough love, they only know welfare.

Really? I bet there are quite a few liberals who post here who have never been on welfare.

I would be one of them.

I was not saying all liberals are collecting welfare, I said liberals like to give welfare instead of making someone support themselves.

I don't think carrying a rapist's child to term, going through labor, and giving birth is just an "inconvenience". But then I've not been through labor the way you seem to have, Mrs. You are female, right, to have such an insight into pregnancy and childbirth.

So what is it then if not an inconvenience? If it life endangering? Most of the time no. So why is it fair to kill one of the people involved but not the others?

No firsthand experience with pregancy here, obviously, but I have a little more experience in this subject than you do apparently. You think your moral-less opinion should be the norm and I disagree. You sit on your computer and disagree with anything semi-conservative that you can find. You've never been a part of this scenario like I have. You haven't witnessed the tough decisions that need to be made, and the huge consequences for some of those decisions. You're a political armchair quarterback and nothing else.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52