shah269

I AM A MAN! And I know what's best for a woman...

I AM A MAN! And I know what's best for a woman...

You know when I say it...I even have to laugh!
I mean really! I have a set of balls and a fat dick.
I've killed over a trillion sperm cells in my life in the most amazing ways! Even left handed! And sometimes just spontaneously.

So what the hell gives me the right as a man to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body?
I mean let's be honest?

Do the ladies have a right to tell us men what we can and can't do with our dicks?

So what are these old white men of the gop...(hey I saw that convention "the gop where men are old cranky men! And the women...well they look like men too!")...thinking when they say shit that is so freaking stupid?

I mean life or no life! Shit as a man odds are you have killed more life by accident that you will ever create! And is life really that important? So what another dead baby...so freaking what! Feel bad? Go adopt one from China!

Am I the only one totally confused by this?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Do the ladies have a right to tell us men what we can and can't do with our dicks?

Apparently so...

In many countries, a client's signature on an informed consent form provides legal authorization for the operation. (Often a spouse's signature is also required.)

https://apps.who.int/rht/documents/FPP94-3/fpp943.htm#What%20is%20informed%20consent?

http://blogs.babble.com/babble-voices/home-work/2011/02/12/husband-want-a-vasectomy-hell-have-to-get-your-permission/
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What makes you limit it to a man telling a woman what is best for a woman? What gives a woman theidea that she knows what is best for women? No. You know what's best for you and you alone.

Perhaps if we got away from this business of thinking we know what's best for others then we can actyally start to get along.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You know what's best for you and you alone.

So why are all these old white men trying to tell women what they can and can't do?

I may not be the smartest man in the world but this at least I know!

Never tell a woman what she can and can't do!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

In some situations, yes.

And now it got kinky! :P

But you get the picture! I mean let's be honest a circumcised cock looks way better than the turtle neck look! And what if all the ladies got together and thought "we know what's good for your cock! Now take off 10%!"

I mean yeah it looks nice but don't we men get a choice?

So to recap...I'm a man and I have no idea what is or isn't good for a woman's reproductive decision making.

I sit here wondering how many forums you can be banned from...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I sit here wondering how many forums you can be banned from...

Quiet I have spoken to the great vagina in the sky and mother earth has told me that I know what I am talking about!

If that sounds nutty as hell to you as it does to me. That's about what the gop is telling women.

And who buys this shit?

Yes because this is totally a partisan.....liberals have never disregarded personal freedom or liberty and tried to tell the populace what to do with their lives, mind, or body. Get real. Christ Liberals are trying to tell people how big of a soda they can drink and some don't consider that over the line. [:/]

Perhaps if we got away from this business of thinking we know what's best for others then we can actyally start to get along.

You think that it would be best for everyone if everyone stopped thinking they knew what was best for everyone?
what category does that thought fall into?:D
My photos

My Videos

You think that it would be best for everyone if everyone stopped thinking they knew what was best for everyone?
what category does that thought fall into?:D

I believe that would be the party I mainly identify with.....Libertarian.;)

So what the hell gives me the right as a man to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body? I mean let's be honest?

Well,I know you're just a joker, but ok...let's be honest.

You express your opinion at least once a month about what a woman should or should not do with her body....Is there really that much difference?

...and btw, most circumcised men don't have the choice.:P
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

The moment another human being starts growing inside her it is no longer just 'her body'.

A parasite growing inside a woman doesn't change whose body it is whether amoeba, tape worm, or something with the genetic potential for humanity.

You can only argue otherwise when you assume ensoulment occurs at the time of conception.

Since the First Amendment dictates separation of church and state that can't serve as the basis for laws regarding the matter.

The moment another human being starts growing inside her it is no longer just 'her body'.

A parasite growing inside a woman doesn't change whose body it is whether amoeba, tape worm, or something with the genetic potential for humanity.

You can only argue otherwise when you assume ensoulment occurs at the time of conception.

Since the First Amendment dictates separation of church and state that can't serve as the basis for laws regarding the matter.

I'm an atheist I don't believe in souls.

Explain to me then why its okay for women to abort children but not for men. What I mean by men aborting children is that they'd be given the legal right to financially abort the child, no payments to the woman as alimony nor child support for the child. The only solid argument against that is that you can't sign away the child's rights, right to financial support from the parents. Why is it okay for women to violate the child's right to life but it is not okay for the man to violate the child's right to child support?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

At what point did you transition from parasite to person? There was a point in your mother's pregnancy at which it was no longer ethical to abort you. Can you tell me what month/week/day/moment that took place?

Explain to me then why its okay for women to abort children but not for men. What I mean by men aborting children is that they'd be given the legal right to financially abort the child, no payments to the woman as alimony nor child support for the child. The only solid argument against that is that you can't sign away the child's rights, right to financial support from the parents. Why is it okay for women to violate the child's right to life but it is not okay for the man to violate the child's right to child support?

because this isn't a war on women's rights it is a war on the pocket books of americans to pay for women to do what they want.

because this isn't a war on women's rights it is a war on the pocket books of americans to pay for women to do what they want.

Really? It costs taxpayers far less to provide contraception than to provide AFDC benefits, and no federal tax money goes to provide for abortions.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

At what point did you transition from parasite to person? There was a point in your mother's pregnancy at which it was no longer ethical to abort you. Can you tell me what month/week/day/moment that took place?

I stopped being a parasite on my parents when I was 19 and got a full scholarship to college, including room and board.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I stopped being a parasite on my parents when I was 19 and got a full scholarship to college, including room and board.

I bet they were pretty proud of you for that!! I have 2 that are going through the college selection process right now. I'll be glad when it is over.

Its a joke really. I'm not the religious type but seriously....who would have thought it would be accepted to kill a baby. Yea yea I get it, its not a baby until its born. Or in the 3rd trimester. Whatever people want to call it. Were not talking about animals here. Not some bird you shoot or chicken you hack up. it's a real human life no matter how you choose to look at it. Back when this country had a moral backbone, the idea of killing your baby just so you dont have to deal with it would have been ridiculous. And someone woulda whooped your ass for even mentioning it.

In my opinion, its selfish. Thats it. Suck it up and raise your kid or give it up for adoption. Jesus what has gotten into people anymore. :S

You abortion lovers should be happy your mother had bigger balls than you do and actually gave you a chance to live.

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

That's a hard question. Maybe if we start hanging people who commit rape instead of giving them a nice jail cell, they'll quit doing it.

What if your mom was raped and you were the child? Would your opinion change? It's a shitty circumstance I know but its not the kids fault and he/she shouldn't be the one that gets punished for it.

My girlfriend 2 years ago was raped at 16 years old and had a child. Her parents were anything but supportive so she knew she couldn't give the kid a good childhood. She gave birth then gave her up for open adoption. I met her a few times and she lives with a great loving family and has a bright future. To look at a little girl like that and think how people could possibly imagine killing her before she ever got a chance...[:/] nuts

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52