lawrocket

Isaac

Wow! I thought the GOP would wait until after the hurricane, you know, actually hit the US before the started blaming Obama. But here it is, straight from the de facto head of the Republican party:

“The National Hurricane Center, a government agency, [is] very hopeful that the hurricane gets near Tampa . . . The National Hurricane Center is Obama. The National Weather Service is part of the Commerce Department. It's Obama."

Bravo Mr. Limbaugh. I didn't think you had it in you.

I can see where there may be some confusion here. I think the word for "fag" and the word for "he who wears cotton/polyester blends" are the same in the ancient Akkadian language. A simple translation mix-up. I believe the same word was even used for "freestyle skydiver".

I do enjoy Friday posts better than any other day of the week. thank you for that one

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'm a little sad to think you would listen to that looney.
[:/]

I've been known to switch from Raw Dog Comedy on Sirius to Limbaugh from time to time. Sometimes I want to chuckle. But soon I hear him say something and think to myself, "What a dick!" Then I'll flip to siriusxmleft and hear Ed Schultz for an equal-and-opposite viewpoint of ideology-over-rationality flippancy.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I am hoping that Isaac goes past the Keys into the gulf, then hooks around and does a direct hit on the Tampa area the day the the rescumlican convention is scheduled to start.

That would be an excellent message from God that he is not happy with the scumbags that have taken over a once respectable political party.

GO ISAAC!!!!

Seems to me the GOP convention would be safe and comfortable. It'd be all the protesters outside catching hell. Occupy Tampa, etc. Come to think of it, the poor and homeless would be the ones to face the consequences.

So when the GOP folks are all safe and sound and the rioters outside are impaled with blowing fence posts, would that be read as a message from God?

Seriously - do you work at misanthropy or does it come out naturally?

The chickenshit rescumlicans wimped out in the face of God's rath and rescheduled their events.
I guess God isn't real keen on the abuse of his good name by the dirtbags that comprise the rescumlican party.

Why should I NOT be happy that God's wrath has been directed towards the sons of bitches that are the rescumlican party?

I certainly don't wish bad things on the average citizen. I trust that native Floridians are capable of preparing for this event.

I am not a real prick in real life, but I play one here on dropzone. I am in total opposition to the historically ignorant pinheads that support RWC philosophy, which is screwing up the country, bigtime. The design of the USA is that the people are supposed to decide things, not the wealthy corporations and their executives and owners. By owning the great majority of the media, they control the message, which controls the weak minded who can't discern fact from fiction.

The chickenshit rescumlicans wimped out in the face of God's rath and rescheduled their events.
I guess God isn't real keen on the abuse of his good name by the dirtbags that comprise the rescumlican party.

Why should I NOT be happy that God's wrath has been directed towards the sons of bitches that are the rescumlican party?......

Looks like God has decided to pass over the Repubrews and smite the Nawlinites again.

I sure hope Scotty has their coordinates this time. [:/]

Why should I NOT be happy that God's wrath has been directed towards the sons of bitches that are the rescumlican party?......

Looks like God has decided to pass over the Repubrews and smite the Nawlinites again.

I sure hope Scotty has their coordinates this time. [:/]

Well I think Obama is steering this one to the same place Bush did, so he can show he can do a better job of helping the people
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

By owning the great majority of the media, they control the message, which controls the weak minded who can't discern fact from fiction.

There's a seriously messianic quality to this statement. There's some great truth that isn't being reported that the mindless don't know about but you do! If only they would listen.

About corporate control of the message. How's this? http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/us/politics/latest-word-on-the-campaign-trail-i-take-it-back.html?_r=1

Seems to me that there is corporate owned media that is, well, um, bending over so that the individuals (like Obama, Romney, etc.) have editorial control over what is reported.

Seems to me that corporations aren't nearly the problem that government it. The NYT is supposed to be ADVERSARIAL, not a rubber stamp to a campaign.

And - like it or not, there is NO WAY to wish for a hurricane to localize damage on the GOP convention. It doesn't happen. And whether you choose to believe it or not, the GOP convention actually has human beings there. It's a helluva lot easier to feel okay about wishing death and destruction on a "rescumlican." It used to be that liberals were the ones who advocated peace, love and understanding.

Now you've shown that the liberals have learned from their extremist opposites - that destruction, hatred and flippancy are the core values.

My wife is hotter than your wife.