jinlee

Republican vs Democrat - Democrat vs Republican

Point - Counterpoint

35 years, all through adulthood, enough to make a person vomit. [:/]

Two heads of the same snake, both parties are corrupt. Thus many of us have turned to the Tea Party for direction.

We need a very strong third party to overcome the deadlock in Washington. However, in our present turmoil that is very difficult to accomplish. Our recent history has shown that a third party tends to weaken one of the two main parties i.e., Republican.

My wife and I watched the movie "Obama's America 2016" last night and we understand how and why he has totally changed our political landscape.

I don't think even staunch Democrats truly comprehend what he is all about. Republicans, or should I say conservatives, have some insight but, they lack the full power needed to defeat him.

We can only hope.

I truly believe Mitt Romney must be elected in November, not because he is the magic genie but, because Obama must not be granted the available power of the next four years.

If Obama is re-elected we will not recognize our country in 2016.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I truly believe Mitt Romney must be elected in November,s.

You like liars?

www.nytimes.com/2012/08/19/opinion/sunday/truth-and-lies-about-medicare.html?pagewanted=all

That is just the smoke and mirrors of the political illusion.

Go see the movie.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I truly believe Mitt Romney must be elected in November,s.

You like liars?

www.nytimes.com/2012/08/19/opinion/sunday/truth-and-lies-about-medicare.html?pagewanted=all

That is just the smoke and mirrors of the political illusion.

Go see the movie.

I bet you even believe in invisible friends.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.