SkydiveJonathan

Iran attack

The Israeli attack will open with a coordinated strike, including an unprecedented cyber-attack which will totally paralyze the Iranian regime and its ability to know what is happening within its borders. The internet, telephones, radio and television, communications satellites, and fiber optic cables leading to and from critical installations—including underground missile bases at Khorramabad and Isfahan—will be taken out of action. The electrical grid throughout Iran will be paralyzed and transformer stations will absorb severe damage from carbon fiber munitions which are finer than a human hair, causing electrical short circuits whose repair requires their complete removal. This would be a Sisyphean task in light of cluster munitions which would be dropped, some time-delayed and some remote-activated through the use of a satellite signal.

A barrage of tens of ballistic missiles would be launched from Israel toward Iran. 300km ballistic missiles would be launched from Israeli submarines in the vicinity of the Persian Gulf. The missiles would not be armed with unconventional warheads [WMD], but rather with high-explosive ordnance equipped with reinforced tips designed specially to penetrate hardened targets.

The missiles will strike their targets—some exploding above ground like those striking the nuclear reactor at Arak–which is intended to produce plutonium and tritium—and the nearby heavy water production facility; the nuclear fuel production facilities at Isfahan and facilities for enriching uranium-hexaflouride. Others would explode under-ground, as at the Fordo facility.

A barrage of hundreds of cruise missiles will pound command and control systems, research and development facilities, and the residences of senior personnel in the nuclear and missile development apparatus. Intelligence gathered over years will be utilized to completely decapitate Iran’s professional and command ranks in these fields.

Sounds similar to the novel I finished writing recently, except in my novel it is the Chinese who launch an EMP attack on the US followed by Chemtrails to spread the spores that start the virus to make the dead rise and hunt the living (you know, zombies).

:D

(I really did write that novel, all 95,000 words of it).B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Where is the alternet linky?

Yeah this is starting to smell like one of our favorite banned posters hiding behind a sock puppet.

Starting to??
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

When it goes to print, I want to buy an autographed copy! That's for real.

Chuck

Right on! It may never go to print, it may end up as a self published Kindle book, but we'll see. Stranger things have happened to less strange people.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Chuck

Right on! It may never go to print, it may end up as a self published Kindle book, but we'll see. Stranger things have happened to less strange people.:D

Ya' just never know! The best of luck to you with it!

Chuck

Chuck

May want to check out Nanowrimo.

You have gone much further than I have. I only have three chapters.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Sisyphean

I like that word. I'm gonna have to remember that one.

...the rest of the post was crap though.

:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

The Israeli attack will open with a coordinated strike, including an unprecedented cyber-attack which will totally paralyze the Iranian regime and its ability to know what is happening within its borders. The internet, telephones, radio and television, communications satellites, and fiber optic cables leading to and from critical installations—including underground missile bases at Khorramabad and Isfahan—will be taken out of action. The electrical grid throughout Iran will be paralyzed and transformer stations will absorb severe damage from carbon fiber munitions which are finer than a human hair, causing electrical short circuits whose repair requires their complete removal. This would be a Sisyphean task in light of cluster munitions which would be dropped, some time-delayed and some remote-activated through the use of a satellite signal.

A barrage of tens of ballistic missiles would be launched from Israel toward Iran. 300km ballistic missiles would be launched from Israeli submarines in the vicinity of the Persian Gulf. The missiles would not be armed with unconventional warheads [WMD], but rather with high-explosive ordnance equipped with reinforced tips designed specially to penetrate hardened targets.

The missiles will strike their targets—some exploding above ground like those striking the nuclear reactor at Arak–which is intended to produce plutonium and tritium—and the nearby heavy water production facility; the nuclear fuel production facilities at Isfahan and facilities for enriching uranium-hexaflouride. Others would explode under-ground, as at the Fordo facility.

A barrage of hundreds of cruise missiles will pound command and control systems, research and development facilities, and the residences of senior personnel in the nuclear and missile development apparatus. Intelligence gathered over years will be utilized to completely decapitate Iran’s professional and command ranks in these fields.

I don't believe that Israel has the capacity to hit all the required targets let alone effectively, within the required window of opportunity. That would be a push for the USA and Israel acting together.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sounds similar to the novel I finished writing recently, except in my novel it is the Chinese who launch an EMP attack on the US followed by Chemtrails to spread the spores that start the virus to make the dead rise and hunt the living (you know, zombies).

:D

(I really did write that novel, all 95,000 words of it).B|

Well, thats different. Good on you for actually writing it.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I don't believe that Israel has the capacity to hit all the required targets let alone effectively, within the required window of opportunity. That would be a push for the USA and Israel acting together.

The way to go after those underground facilities is with kinetic energy weapons from space. No fall-out and it would be as if a meteor hit those mountains at 13,000 miles an hour. The blast crater would be larger than Barringer Crater in Arizona. That is what the x37B is for. Those wacky Iranians have not a clue what could be done to them.

Were the need to arrise it would be like nothing the world has ever seen. It's not needed now, let them waste their resources.

The anonymous “decision-maker” who briefed Haaretz shied away from the probability of America becoming an unwilling belligerent, saying: “We will absolutely not deliberately drag the US into war. If we decide to undertake an operation, it must be an independent act that justifies itself without igniting some large chain reaction.”

But Iran gets to decide whether to ignite a “chain reaction” or not. Tehran might react to any Israeli strike by playing the victim, not hitting back, and seeking to rally international sympathy. Western diplomats point to a precedent from 1988, when a US warship shot down an Iranian airliner, killing 290 people, and Tehran refrained from lashing out.

If, however, Iran did opt to threaten the Strait of Hormuz, US involvement would probably be inevitable. The decision on whether to embroil the US will thus be taken in Tehran, not Tel Aviv.