SpeedRacer

Would you legalize prostitution?

>If it's not immoral then we should have no problem with teaching young children
>that prostitution is a just another noble career choice...

No more so than telling them that being a soldier is a noble career choice, or being a product liability lawyer is a noble career choice, or being an arms manufacturer is a noble career choice. I am sure there are people who consider all those things to be immoral.

>If we don not consider the reality when deciding what's moral/immoral - legal/illegal,
>then we could easily say that it's not immoral for a 16 year old girl to have sex with a
>23 year old man IN AND OF ITSELF..

If the two people are adults, agreed. The 16 year old is not. (If you disagree with that definition, fine; make your case. I think it's pretty reasonable.)

> Is there really that much difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old?

Not much - but there is some. Hence the definition of adult for this purpose.

I think we can all agree that Las Vegas is a special case, and probably shouldn't be used for purpose of comparison against anywhere else in the world, for any reason, ever.:P

Absolutely! people seem to forget that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239