CSpenceFLY

Westboro Baptist Church Responds To Congress

I was formerly an informant for the FBI who would infiltrate various religious organizations to protect us from extremism...it got too harry for me and my family so I had to leave...most of my tactics were unconstitutional.

/sigh . . . You should really check out the D.B. Cooper thread. That's where all the "truth" about every conspiracy really is.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

...and I'm tired of being spit on by all you fuckin' heathen for whom I risked my life and family...

well I already knew you thought little of civil liberties, but TK bounces back and forth on the matter.

If people want to protest at funerals because gays are bad, or because war is bad, or because Arabs are bad and need more killing, so be it.

everything is so back asswards, man...

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Would be nice to see 2000 PGR's surround the dozen or so WBC's and watch them shit their pants..... do nothing but close in on them.....

this is also called assault. Not sure any fan of the 1st should advocate it.

It is not assault as described, unless just closing in, is followed with actual physical contact.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

And your one warning. Calm down.

No...there are many people dedicating their lives for this country and people continually spit on us and accuse us of living a fantasy when the truth is you're the one's living the fantasy while we suffer through and deal with the harsh reality to make your American dream/fantasy come true...It's all bullshit.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

And your one warning. Calm down.

No...there are many people dedicating their lives for this country and people continually spit on us and accuse us of living a fantasy when the truth is you're the one's living the fantasy while we deal with the harsh reality to make you're American fantasy come true...It's all bullshit.

Dude, WTF are you babbling about?

Matt

see, you have no clue...ignorance is bliss...enjoy

"no respect I tell ya, no respect..."

I call bullshit. Are you blowing smoke? This sounds like some serious exaggeration on your involvement here.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Edit: After some research it appears that god is not mentioned in any way in the Constitution.

Now what about the Declaration of Independence? Aren't these two documents to be examined jointly? Or, did I miss something in the old school?

In all fairness: On the one hand, the Declaration of Independence (DI) does not carry the force of law in and of itself as, for example, the US or state constitutions do. On the other hand, though the DI is not examined "jointly" with the Constitution by US state and federal courts, it is, sometimes expressly, given a certain amount of due deference - not just by scholars, but also by the courts - as a respected guiding treatise reflecting the US's national creed and principles, many of which later went on to be embodied in the Constitution and various statutes.

I not infrequently lurk DZ.com while working. When I read your post, I was doing some legal research on Westlaw in another tab on my browser. So, I did a quick search to see how many separate reported cases in the federal courts (all levels) used the phrase "declaration of independence" in their text. I got over 1,100 hits, meaning over 1,100 separate cases expressly mentioned the DI for one reason or another.

So yes, the DI is important - as a respected treatise sort of similar to, say, a respected law professor's body of scholarly work - but not with the force of actual law, and with less force than the Constitution.

Due deference compared to examined jointly, thank you for the clarification. What you explained is what I meant.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Would be nice to see 2000 PGR's surround the dozen or so WBC's and watch them shit their pants..... do nothing but close in on them.....

this is also called assault. Not sure any fan of the 1st should advocate it.

It is not assault as described, unless just closing in, is followed with actual physical contact.

Matt

Too be clear, the PGR is non-confrontational. We would not likely "close in," unless someone's physical well being is threatened. The WBC, to my knowledge, has never actually threatened anyone. We, the PGR, are there to form a buffer for the family.

Here in Florida, I have participated in 126 missions and have never seen the WBC. I have only been told they have been here. The LEO's that I have talked with are strong in their conviction as to where and when the protesters may assemble.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

...and I'm tired of being spit on by all you fuckin' heathen for whom I risked my life and family...

I am tired of you spending my tax dollars fighting some imaginary cause for 'my benefit' and then claiming that I owe you something for it.

You have choices, if you didn't want to put your family at risk, then DON'T - but don't fucking claim that you were fighting some cause for me.....

fuckin' prima donna

>My post has nothing to do with their cause.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that _your_ post supported their cause - just that the people at the "eat-in" share the same cause as these people.

...but they don't. We already disclosed that most of these people don't even understand the cause...if anything, they sheeple simply feeling that that are supporting christian values...I know, it's ridiculous.

You have missed my point.

see, you have no clue...ignorance is bliss...enjoy

"no respect I tell ya, no respect..."

Um, you're babbling and no one has a clue, as your not offering any thing of substance.

Believe in the divinity your book, if you so choose. That book was written/edited/assembled by a committee for an Emperor to maintain control over his failing empire, he had the churches help as it benefited them to help maintain power over the people, those who were blissfully ignorant as to the facts. The book is a fictional representation of events in the billion year history of earths existence that science has been able to prove how the vents happened, if they happened.

Do I think you have a point in the Gov uses entrapment and setups to make a prosecutable "crime"? Possibly, and you say you participated and helped to do such things, thanks for the admission.

Matt