RonD1120

Rep Allen West: Dems are Communist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXi4l4q6Aho&feature=share

The more I learn about this man the more I like him.

Whoah, where does he come off slandering honest, hardworking Communists? They have a tough enough row to hoe without being linked with the likes of Democrats.

He definitely owes the Commies an apology.

:D:D:D
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Truly disgusting.
CLICKY

That youtube page is not shy is it?

When you're too right wing crazy for FoxNews . . . yeah, you're nuts.

Well to clarify, i was referring to the "clicky" youtube accounts name.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

You realize we are winning, don't you?

You realize that you lost, don't you? ;)

I heard that he was not re-elected. Is that what you are referring to? I don't live in his district.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Truly disgusting.

CLICKY

Truly disgusting you say? LOL ... and your response was to link a video made up of mostly MSNBC coverage and other consensus mainstream media outrage. That is a joke.

Now I don't agree with everything Allen West said. Since I am agnostic, I don't agree with his religious views. But another thing I disagree with is calling the Democrats Communists. That is just an insult to Communists, because at least Communists believe in putting people to work. The Democrats and their lemmings lack any sort of work ethic. The young people today who are fresh off academia's assembly line of indoctrination have little to no work ethic. All they have is an entitlement mentality that someone else owes them their way through life.

Now where are my food stamps and my free Obama phone? Gimmie gimmie gimmie ... yes let the freebie train continue it's way for the next four years. Who cares how much it costs, that is a problem for some future generation to worry about.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The Democrats and their lemmings lack any sort of work ethic.

As long as "conservatives" continue to spout utter bullshit like this and fail to learn from such mistakes, there will be tons more embarrassments ahead for them.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

As long as "conservatives" continue to spout utter bullshit like this and fail to learn from such mistakes, there will be tons more embarrassments ahead for them.

Embarrassments? LOL ... I live in a part of the world where our economy is thriving, where we have hundreds of thousands of unfilled jobs. You would think that if someone really wanted to work, they would look outside the box and seek employment where the jobs exist. But no the culture of entitlements is strong. Why seek work making sacrifices to go to where the jobs are when you can just sit back and let the nanny state care for your every need.

See you in four years, when after 8 years Obama succeeds in doubling the US debt he inherited. The Democrats dynasty of rule may just be starting. But who really wants to be part of a failed dynasty.

Why seek work making sacrifices to go to where the jobs are when you can just sit back and let the nanny state care for your every need.

Thousands of liberals and democrats do this every year. I did it shortly after graduating college in the 90s by going to NYC and working hard (a democrat was in the white house at the time) and earning plenty since. I never had to depend on a handout or a "nanny state." Nor did any other liberals or democrats that I know.

But keep spouting this same "47%" type bullshit if it makes you feel better.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

But keep spouting this same "47%" type bullshit if it makes you feel better.

GWB was bad. He added 5 trillion to the US's debt in his 8 years. But GWB looks like a fiscal conservative compared to Obama (and we all know GWB was no fiscal conservative). Anyway see you in 2016 when the US debt exceeds 20 trillion (it will be at least 20 trillion, possibly more) and 10 trillion of that 20 will have been added under Obama's watch. Not exactly something to be proud of.

Embarrassments? LOL ... I live in a part of the world where our economy is thriving, where we have hundreds of thousands of unfilled jobs. You would think that if someone really wanted to work, they would look outside the box and seek employment where the jobs exist. But no the culture of entitlements is strong. Why seek work making sacrifices to go to where the jobs are when you can just sit back and let the nanny state care for your every need.

See you in four years, when after 8 years Obama succeeds in doubling the US debt he inherited. The Democrats dynasty of rule may just be starting. But who really wants to be part of a failed dynasty.

Speaker Boehner leads the HOUSE GOP. The House is where budgets and spending are approved. The House under Boehner has done everything it could to undermine the economy in the hopes of making Obama a one term president.

Continued denial will just result in the complete marginalization of the Republican party.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You realize we are winning, don't you?

You realize that you lost, don't you? ;)

Um, not yet... and last (newest) report I saw he was up 300 in the recount. And the only reason his motion was denied, was because they were already doing it.

P.S. Everything below this replied to post, is pathetic.

Especially this...

Now I don't agree with everything Allen West said. Since I am agnostic, I don't agree with his religious views. But another thing I disagree with is calling the Democrats Communists. That is just an insult to Communists, because at least Communists believe in putting people to work.

Continued denial will just result in the complete marginalization of the Republican party.

It's true. We should ignore our principles and bow down to the Democrats! :S

No. You should stick to your principles and shout them out loudly every time you get a chance so that the whole world can continue to see how unhinged from reality those principles are!

So far, it's working. Don't stop!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/we-have-some-very-serious-challenges-to-make-allen-west-campaign-lawyer-says-absolutely-no-chance-of-concession/

One of the main issues Shapiro said was an sudden election night “recount” in St. Lucie that shifted 4,400 votes from West to Murphy, erasing West’s one-time 2,000-vote lead. Shapiro speculated some votes could have been fed through readers incorrectly or even have been counted twice.