ChangoLanzao

There Are Undoubtedly Limits To Second Amendment Rights

"Some [limitations] undoubtedly are [permissible] because there were some that were acknowledged at the time" the Constitution was written, Scalia said. He cited a practice from that era known as "frighting," where people "carried around a really horrible weapon just to scare people, like a head axe or something. That was, I believe, a misdemeanor."

“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed," Scalia said. "What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time."

CLICKY

"Some [limitations] undoubtedly are [permissible] because there were some that were acknowledged at the time" the Constitution was written, Scalia said. He cited a practice from that era known as "frighting," where people "carried around a really horrible weapon just to scare people, like a head axe or something. That was, I believe, a misdemeanor."

“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed," Scalia said. "What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time."

CLICKY

He has a few points. I think the writing was done with the un-restrictive word, "Arms" though, to account for the future evolution of Arms.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I'm more afraid of people who think like you than any nut case with a gun. People like you getting what you want would hugely effect this country in a negative manner.

I'm not afraid of personal attacks.

That is in no way a personal attack. You pull the PA card about as fast as the race card gets pulled in real life.

I'm more afraid of people who think like you than any nut case with a gun. People like you getting what you want would hugely effect this country in a negative manner.

I'm not afraid of personal attacks.

That is in no way a personal attack. You pull the PA card about as fast as the race card gets pulled in real life.

This is the kind of whinny crap liberals use to try and end a conversation they can not win
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

This is the kind of whinny crap liberals use to try and end a conversation they can not win

Dude, you are the original "boy who cried PA."

Everyone should just grow up and act like adults for once.

- Dan G

Dude, you are the original "boy who cried PA."

Everyone should just grow up and act like adults for once.

You first
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln