normiss

Assange could start packing soon....

:D

I dislike his MO as well as his intentions.
I believe he has no business nor right to arbitrarily steal documents from people, companies, or nations. Simply to stir shit up.

This should not raise any interest in his use of condoms during consensual sex.

He did not steal documents. Bradley Manning gave him a load of classified government documents.

Having a location where whistleblowers can release incriminating documents serves a useful purpose. It has exposed the fraud and corruption of criminals from executives in the Bank of America to officials in the State Department.

He's a pussy

No he isn't. You're just a butt-hurt American that feels the need to piss on the man that defied your country and managed to embarrass it for everyone to see. Sure the US wasn't the only "victim" but you got most of the heat.

"victim" because your country pretty much deserved it. You may not like Assange, and I understand that, but calling him a pussy is a bit childish, IMNSHO.

I dislike his MO as well as his intentions.

No question, he's a complete ass. But in the US, that's legal.

Not that he's American or subject to US law.

The persistent implication that Assange somehow owes the USA some fealty or has a duty of silence once information is made known to him is absurd.

So because you dislike the US we "deserve it".

No, you deserve it because you deserve it, not because I dislike you. I actually like you despite the douche-bagish foreign politics your kind usually practices. For example, you might want to rephrase the "American Service-Members' Protection Act" a bit as a people.

GWB is not going to Switzerland any time soon for the exact same reasons; he might actually get arrested.

If I had charges pending in any country, I would expect that I would pull any and every legal move to not get shipped there, - it's not 'above the law', it's using the law and your rights to your benefit.

Given the USA record of torture, indefinite detention and other violations of human rights around the world [sarcaastic]in our interest of security of course[/sarcastic], I expect that Assange should fucking well be concerned.

WooooHooooo!
Finally found something from TK that I completely agree with.

Normie...I know you don't like the guy or what wrongs you think he's done, but holy bejeezuz, it was so obvious I question why you even had to ask.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I simply dislike the fact he feels he knows better than the rest of the world

You DO realize that there are people who support the action? Even throughout the rest of the world? It's rather arrogant to speak for the "rest of the world" don't you think?

Why not just come out say what you really mean....
"I simply dislike the fact he feels he knows better than I do....and can act on it."

He clearly has trouble with relations with women,

I would venture that he's not the only man that has trouble with women. What is it that makes him special in your mind?

wtf could he possibly contribute to international relations and national secrets?
nothing.

He's already contributed greatly IMO.
Question is, what have YOU contrubuted that would justify your asking that particular question?

He's a pussy

No he isn't. You're just a butt-hurt American that feels the need to piss on the man that defied your country and managed to embarrass it for everyone to see. Sure the US wasn't the only "victim" but you got most of the heat.

"victim" because your country pretty much deserved it. You may not like Assange, and I understand that, but calling him a pussy is a bit childish, IMNSHO.

Holy Mother of God. TWO posts in one thread that I can completely agree with!
WoooooHooooooo!
You guys aree on a roll!

Give it up Normiss. You are way off base and may want to beck up a step and re-think...without the emotional upset of the women involvement.

Like playing hide and seek with the law.

He's still a pussy.
So because you dislike the US we "deserve it".

Nope. Because we DID it, we deserve it.