normiss

Proof the anti-gun attitude in Chicago WORKS!

Obviously, it's all those darned unregulated guns OUTSIDE of Chicago that are responsible for this.

Give me a minute while I go count all my guns and make sure they're where they belong...

Nope, none of mine are missing. Sorry Rahm, you can't blame me for last weekend's shootings.

part of the Obama stimulus, just another way of transferring money from the government and insurance companies to the health care machine and funeral homes
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

That is one strange article.

Chicago residents are killing each other in record numbers. The police are surfing facebook in response. Global warming is blamed. So, we're going to shut down the liquor stores.

Did I miss any key points?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel mentioned the city's crackdown on liquor stores as another successful measure in curbing gang violence. Liquor stores, he said, are like a "cancer on the community."

Is this a repeat from 1919?:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I just find it interesting that he is declaring his technique successful while they have the worst results in history. The story made no connection between liquor stores and gang violence. He just declared that closing liquor stores was curbing gang violence.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel mentioned the city's crackdown on liquor stores as another successful measure in curbing gang violence. Liquor stores, he said, are like a "cancer on the community."

If they ban liquor, crime will rise again with bootlegging. Rahm is a blithering idiot. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If they ban liquor, crime will rise again with bootlegging. Rahm is a blithering idiot. :S

I heard this morning on a radio show from the previous police captain that it was the mayors elimination of the gang crimes units that is causing the increase. 9 months ago, in order to put more cops on the beats Rahm moved special units for combatting these issues to regular beats. this was done in 2008 and the same thing happened so they went back to these special units and the shootings and killings dropped to almost 400 last year, now it is on the rise again without these special units. to bad Rahm didn't look into the history of his own police force before making changes that have been made before with the same results.

I heard this morning on a radio show from the previous police captain that it was the mayors elimination of the gang crimes units that is causing the increase. 9 months ago, in order to put more cops on the beats Rahm moved special units for combatting these issues to regular beats. this was done in 2008 and the same thing happened so they went back to these special units and the shootings and killings dropped to almost 400 last year, now it is on the rise again without these special units. to bad Rahm didn't look into the history of his own police force before making changes that have been made before with the same results.

You lie! It's the liquor stores, the heat and the lack of police presence on facebook! Read the article!