lawrocket

The Time Breastfeeding Cover

I'm having a hard time with this. Those just don't look big enough to be lactating breasts on the mother, and the size of that kid at that age means that he's getting the vast majority of his nutrients from other sources.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm having a hard time with this. Those just don't look big enough to be lactating breasts on the mother, and the size of that kid at that age means that he's getting the vast majority of his nutrients from other sources.

To me it would have been appropiate to have a 18mo-2yr old as the kid. Many mothers are feeding into that age again now and that is what has caused a stir.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Those just don't look big enough to be lactating breasts on the mother...reply]

I said the same thing. Those are not breasts that have been nursing a kid of 2-3 years or however old that kid is. I'm thinking photoshop.

That comment must be coming from a place of ignorance. I have not seen the picture, but my breasts have over 2 years breastfeeding, and I am approaching old. They are still perky. Breastfeeding does not "deflate" breasts. If they are good before, they will be good after. If they are facing south before, then it must suck to have bad genes >:(.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

The first part of this comment also comes from a place of ignorance. Size has nothing to to with the amount of milk produced in a breast.

The second comment is probably true. Older children nurse mainly for comfort, not nutrition, so the amount of time spent at the breast is minimal after the first year or so.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

OK, I had to google for it:

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/05/time-breastfeeding-cover-happy-mothers-day----if-youre-actually-mom-enough.html

Lucky kid. Why couldn't I find modeling work like that when I was his age?:)
Edit: Oh, geeze! I just saw the print in the corner. That is really her kid?:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Those just don't look big enough to be lactating breasts on the mother...reply]

I said the same thing. Those are not breasts that have been nursing a kid of 2-3 years or however old that kid is. I'm thinking photoshop.

That comment must be coming from a place of ignorance. I have not seen the picture, but my breasts have over 2 years breastfeeding, and I am approaching old. They are still perky. Breastfeeding does not "deflate" breasts. If they are good before, they will be good after. If they are facing south before, then it must suck to have bad genes >:(.

I think he is comparing them to his wife's breast. From a 34 A cup to a 38 D cup after one child and pregnant with the second...;)

I feel bad for that kid. That picture is going to haunt him for he rest of his life...

No kidding!
My generation only had to worry about embarrassing themselves by putting inappropriate photos on the Internet. It never occurred to me that the next generation would need to worry about their parents pre-populating the Internet with embarassing photos before they were even old enough to know what it was.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I feel bad for that kid. That picture is going to haunt him for he rest of his life...

As a breast feeding mother, and trust me, I've whipped them out in public, I found the photo less than classy. It looks like a photo to beget controversy, rather than to promote what a loving time breastfeeding can be for a mother and her child.

As a breast feeding mother, and trust me, I've whipped them out in public, I found the photo less than classy. It looks like a photo to beget controversy, rather than to promote what a loving time breastfeeding can be for a mother and her child.

It is not meant to be classy or to promote breastfeeding as a loving time between mother and child, it is meant to sell magazines. The more controversial the better!
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

It is not meant to be classy or to promote breastfeeding as a loving time between mother and child, it is meant to sell magazines. The more controversial the better!

Hence, why I found it tasteless. It undermines the beauty of nursing your child.

Just got it in the mail today...

They should do a story on "Welfare Mom Frugality" and have a picture of her fat ass laying on the couch with a check in hand and eight grown ass kids suckin' them big ass titties...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I know right? Haven't these women heard of a breast pump? Anything for attention, I swear...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Lucky kid. Why couldn't I find modeling work like that when I was his age?:)
Edit: Oh, geeze! I just saw the print in the corner. That is really her kid?:S

OK, now I would be disturbed by the picture if it wasn't her kid. :|

But since it is, and perhaps since I have no kids, I'm not particularly moved one way or another by the pic.

Wrong, his mates will be jealous that he had boobies so young:P

I think the article was deliberately to cause controversy. Honestly I don't know what the 'right' age is to stop breast feeding.

Perspective is so funny. Last night I was watching a documentary and it had topless tribeswomen. My 11 year old son, commented on how ugly their boobs were. He was pretty laid back and descriptive, UNTIL my wife pointed out they were old women not men:D:D He absolutely freaked out then and couldn't look.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.