RonD1120

The Words of a True Leader: Ronald Reagan

I guess one man's choice is another's "repulsive, perverted abomination."

I find the establishment of Christianity as the "official state religion" of the US very, very offensive. Posting the 10 C's in buildings and requiring prayer (presumably Christian prayers of course) in schools is just that.

Which makes the comment:

I would like to see OUR Constitution read and followed

even more outrageous.

You know, that little thing called the "Bill of Rights" and the very first amendment in it that clearly and directly (no interpretation involved at all) bans establishment of a state religion.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

"This nation was founded on Christian beliefs."

Total and complete bullshit that is easily debunked by any even slightly literate person.

Your kind of "christian" picks and chooses those parts of the belief structure that supports whatever cockamie crap that you have heard via the RWC talking points of the day.

The false christians like you will be held to account after your death for your perverted use of religion to make yourself feel superior to other human beings that don't share your particular world view. I think God will punish you severely for your misuse of His name in furtherance of your bigoted bullshit.

Reagan was wrong on this issue and many, many other issues.

Do you think it's OK for Jews to worship in the US?

Wendy P.

Not only do I believe it is OK, I believe they should be welcomed and encouraged to do so.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ronald Reagan was a criminal that should have been impeached over Iran-Contra. His christian beliefs didn't stop thousands of innocent people being murdered in Nicaragua by an illegal CIA army.

He was arguably one of the absolute worst presidents in our history.

And his namesake is gay. How ironic:)

Why?

Is it OK for Muslims to worship in the US? Buddhists? Etc?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

God Bless America and those in uniform who serve to protect us.

While in uniform when everyone else was bravely in combat during WWII, Reagan was a coward, making movies. Reagan didn't have a thimbleful of the guts his dweeby vice president, George HW Bush, had flying combat missions over the Solomons and getting his plane shot out from under him. More like Bush's "son", Shrub, another duty-shirker, bravely skipping class protecting the coast of Texas from the Vietcong. Couple-a little faggots.

On my next trip to California, I will piss on Reagan's grave.

Why?

Is it OK for Muslims to worship in the US? Buddhists? Etc?

Wendy P.

As you know, and therefore you are asking a redundant question, I have a problem with Muslims. The problem being that their worship actively includes my death, the deaths of my family and the destruction of everything I hold dear.

So, NO, I don't think the Muslims should be welcomed here with a blanket acceptance.

I have worked with some Muslims without incident in a very cooperative and friendly spirit. I knew a Muslim who converted to Christianity and was disowned and threatened by his father.

I am wary very wary. Do I profile a mideasterner? Are you a turtle?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

While in uniform when everyone else was bravely in combat during WWII, Reagan was a coward, making movies. Reagan didn't have a thimbleful of the guts his dweeby vice president, George HW Bush, had flying combat missions over the Solomons and getting his plane shot out from under him. More like Bush's "son", Shrub, another duty-shirker, bravely skipping class protecting the coast of Texas from the Vietcong. Couple-a little faggots.

On my next trip to California, I will piss on Reagan's grave.

Are you going to stop by Clinton's museum trailer in Arkansas on the way out?

IMO he was the worst dufus I have yet to see in the White House.

Reagan was maybe the worst for the working man (certainly for the Union man).

However, Bush 43 takes the cake in terms of overall worst in my lifetime. Various polls seem to support that. I'm only linking to Wiki here for the convenient chart (which is fairly well sourced).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Before you applaud those who serve, keep in mind that Muslims and Jews serve as well as other religions to keep your Christian beliefs sacred. Don't "bless" us in Uniform with this crap. Your blessing is not accepted. This is our country, not your country.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Before you applaud those who serve, keep in mind that Muslims and Jews serve as well as other religions to keep your Christian beliefs sacred. Don't "bless" us in Uniform with this crap. Your blessing is not accepted. This is our country, not your country.

I am sorry you were offended by my veteran brothers words. For the record, I support Israel, its people and its faith. The Muslims, not so much.

God causes the rain to fall on the good and the bad. I pray that you too can grow sustenance from it. I still remain with the closing, God bless you.

I pray that you too can grow sustenance from it. I still remain with the closing, God bless you.

You are working for God? Did he tell you to *bless* others in his name?

Wow, what a job. Well paid? :)

Yes, I am and the benefits are eternal.

My favorite non-christian response I heard to someone sneezing at work and getting a bless you from some thumper:

"You don't have the right nor the authority to bless me"

B|

That reminds me of the lady that goes on a rant because you were polite and opened the door for her.

Not really any difference in either case.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

From a thumper's perspective I suppose so.

From those of us that don't believe and possibly more so the southern ones, Bless your heart, Bless you, or many other variants have long been used as a soft insult.
It's like a christian middle finger sometimes....so it's hard to tell if they mean it - again from THEIR perspective.

Don't do me any favors with your god. It's just silly.
Thank you.

Being over 50, I have to whizz more often these days. I'm booking my flight while I'm loaded for bear.

Doesn't Clinton deserve a little tinkle, since he was a draft dodger as well. Of course, he is still alive but, you could kinda spray the backside of his trailer.

Being over 50, I have to whizz more often these days. I'm booking my flight while I'm loaded for bear.

Doesn't Clinton deserve a little tinkle, since he was a draft dodger as well. Of course, he is still alive but, you could kinda spray the backside of his trailer.

Clinton as a young man openly said "fuck you" to a government that was murdering its young men as cannon fodder in Vietnam, and the military that encouraged it. He dodged that draft for all the world to see. He didn't hide behind phony uniforms like Reagan and Dubya, Each of whom lied about their service later in life

Clinton only lied about inhaling pot and blow jobs. Everybody lies about pot and blow jobs. God, I love that man.