BIGUN

Of the last five Presidents...

Of the last five Presidents; which one has done the most for Veterans?

"Most" is defined as all around aftercare (Mental & Physical Health, Finance, Education, Jobs).

Poll is in chronological order.

Please vote first, then validate your answer after some research.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Please vote first, then validate your answer after some research.

shouldn't that be done the other way around?

My thought, too, unless the OP's intent is to gauge mainly preconceived notions.
OP: can you please clarify?

@ Andy & Kelpdiver:

"The intent is to gauge mainly preconceived notions." and/or bias.

Hopefully, folks will come back and validate their position and/or explain their findings.

It's an interesting question, don't you think?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Friday Morning US CST... I'll post my findings and discuss the poll.
Just a little time to get enough results.

BTW I received the same poll from the American Legion. So, I did some homework on the matter and thought it would be interesting to see poll results here (mind you, theirs' is just a poll also and those results _may_ be inaccurate).

And next will you ask us which president deported most illegal aliens?

Can we stay on topic, please.

we have a means for forcing that, but you would have needed to specify it in the subject at the onset.

Are you going to fucking contribute something about the topic or just keep pissing on the screen?

The greater the defense budget, the less is required for veteran's benefits.

Really? Please explain.

Matt

The greater the level of firepower rained down on the enemy the less the battlefield casualties. IMO
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

we have a means for forcing that, but you would have needed to specify it in the subject at the onset.

Are you going to fucking contribute something about the topic or just keep pissing on the screen?

tried to help you, but fuck that. I'm now going to post about monkey sex, in honor of gravitymaster.

tried to help you, but fuck that. I'm now going to post about monkey sex, in honor of gravitymaster.

Now you are starting to get it. :ph34r:

Really? Please explain.

Matt

The greater the level of firepower rained down on the enemy the less the battlefield casualties. IMO

Guess how many battlefield casualties there are you you don't go into unnecessary wars?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Really? Please explain.

Matt

Helping Veterans is more than just caring for the wounded in battle.:S

It depends on how you define "most for veterans"

As far as funding VA, I do have to say Obama has done the most. His porkulus plan did include $1.4 Billion to fund VA to take care of troops coming back from war
http://www.va.gov/recovery/

... However....

As far as supporting the military and the troops on the battlefield, he has fallen way short. There is the reason why the military loved Bush.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Re: The greater the level of firepower rained down on the enemy the less the battlefield casualties. IMO

News:
U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush

"On July 7, 2011, U.S. troop deaths from the war in Afghanistan since President Obama took office reached 1,000. That means that nearly two-thirds of the U.S. fatalities in the war in Afghanistan have occurred during the Obama administration, which has managed the war for a mere quarter of its duration..."
Full story: Just Foreign Policy

Of the last five Presidents; which one has done the most for Veterans?

"Obama to Cut Medical Benefits for Active, Retired Military"
http://www.inquisitr.com/200985/obama-to-cut-medical-benefits-for-active-retired-military-not-union-workers/

OK. that's a good point, but if you were to calculate the amount of funds he's signed into law for veterans since 2009 and then subtract the cut, would it still be a net gain?

It depends on how you define "most for veterans"

As far as funding VA, I do have to say Obama has done the most. His porkulus plan did include $1.4 Billion to fund VA to take care of troops coming back from war
http://www.va.gov/recovery/

... However....

As far as supporting the military and the troops on the battlefield, he has fallen way short. There is the reason why the military loved Bush.

I did define "Most for Veterans" in the first post.

You're about 63 Billion short: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/44/post/obamas-2013-budget-would-boost-veterans-affairs-funding-105percent/2012/02/13/gIQAqLnGBR_blog.html