shah269

warmed the planet with their flatulence

they estimate that the population of dinosaurs - as a whole - produced 520 million tonnes of gas annually.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17953792

Well now.......hu.....what can we say about that!
Good thing they are dead right!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Well it has been researched that skydiver flatulence will decrease the time to altitude by as much as 3 minutes!!

We actually have guys that can beat that by 5 minutes at our dropzone!

Our climb time decreases too....but thats because the pilot gets pissy, levels out at whatever altitude we are at, and says "get the fuck out of my airplane!" [:/]
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

Our climb time decreases too....but thats because the pilot gets pissy, levels out at whatever altitude we are at, and says "get the fuck out of my airplane!" [:/]

One time (probably 1998 or 1999) at one of Mullins's Boogie Til You Pukes, we had a lady on the plane grace us with some extra altitude. The assets displayed by her were EPIC, Mike was duly impressed, and we all figured we were going to see 17,000 for sure, hypoxia be damned! Just as we were passing over the DZ during the climb (around 10,000 agl), somebody else (or maybe it WAS her, I'll never know) dropped the single worst fart I've ever witnessed in a jump aircraft. Mike leveled the climb so fast it was nearly a zero-g pushover, put on the jump light and said "THAT just canceled out the previous. Exit, exit, exit."

Crap. :S From the smell of it, quite possibly literally.

Elvisio "misty water-colored memories, but at the time it wasn't the memories that put tears in my eyes" Rodriguez