StreetScooby

Home Land Security buying up ammunition?

Any truth to this?

The Obama admin. is preparing to invoke martial law and use backdoor methods to prevent citizens from being able to defend themselves.

A friend of mine that works at ‘Bimart’ in gun sales, told me this story. He just returned from a Bimart buyers meeting in Eugene, Oregon. A Hornaday company rep was there and related this story. The Hornaday factory here in Oregon was recently visited by a Federal officer from the US Government that said all of the 5 million primers they had on hand could not be sold until they were inspected by the Government. The very next week, Hornaday received and order for all 9mm, .40, .45 and 5.56 cal. ammunition from the Government(read that Home Land Security). Hornaday asked what specific amounts did they wish to order? The reply was "all" ammunition of the calibers listed. Remember, HLS orders supersede civilian orders. The Hornaday rep said you can expect primers and ammunition to virtually disappear from retailer’s shelves by this July.
Google - "Home Land Security buying up ammunition"
There are many articles there verifying these claims.
The Government is telegraphing their intentions and knowledge of what is just around the corner. Beware!
We are all engines of karma

I just happen to be going to a Gun Show tomorrow to do just that.

Excellent, buy lots!!!!!!!! That kenyan president of yours is going to make sure you won't be able to get ammunition and then he is going to declare martial law.

Make sure you are able to protect yourself and your loved ones. Buy extra!!!!

Declaring martial law requires one specific thing...... Having a military willing to do it.

.....The NDAA!

FIFY.

The National Defense Authorization Act makes martial law legal in the US, while the constitution (without this bill) strictly forbids the military to arrest civilians. There is a reason the constitution and the bill of rights was written. The NDAA allows the US military to arrest anyone including US civilians that are suspected to be 'the enemy' for whatever reason and have them detained indefinitely without trial and even killed.

I really don't believe we have that unless it's localized and for a pretty good reason. For example, post-Katrina a lot of military was activated/deployed to the gulf. Not really "martial law" but a good indicator.

In NOLA they wanted to do house to house searches and confiscation of weapons.

The guard units refused the order.

Professional Marine Corp was called in to do the searches. You can see it in their faces that they were not at all comfortable with it.

This is all on YouTube if you want to see it for yourself

For sure, though I bet with drones, armored vehicles and the fear of the personnel being detained themselves for refusing orders they will find enough people to enforce their orders.

I have to agree with you that the military personnel for the most part signed up for good reasons and would refuse such orders; as it stands. They were tricked into thinking that going to Iraq and Afghanistan (and Syria, and Libya and Pakistan...)was a good idea to protect america.

Had they have researched the whole thing before hand, they would have known before they signed up that it is all lies. There is a large propaganda machine designed to take away your rational thoughts and make you decide irrationally with your emotions.

These guys found out the hard way, there are more of them. But you can see they actually had to partake in the atrocities before realising why they were doing was wrong.

American Soldiers are waking up

Do you think the Nazi soldiers that detained civilians and killed them in Germany during WW2 all thought they were doing the right thing?

Were they scared for their own lives or brainwashed into thinking they were doing the right thing??

Humans are like putty when you pluck their strings the right way.

Homeland security and police has armored vehicles...

Drones can be used in US airspace...

DHS purchases 450million rounds of hollow point ammo...

So that is a .40cal hollow point bullet for every man, woman and child in america with over a million to spare.

With the information gathered from the OP this is not the only ammunition order.

In this video you will see a facility designed to keep human beings inside , being constructed with oversight from federal government including large warehouses complete with gas pipes and brand new furnaces. Train tracks with military trains on them...

What could these facilities be used for, do you think?

Does anyone live near Beach Grove Indiana? If so can they confirm this facility exists?

In this presentation shows Obama trying to sound like he is trying to act with the rule of law, all the while destroying the constitution and bill of rights. He intends on detaining people before they commit a crime which is about as far from liberty as you can get.

Ron Paul explains the removal of civil liberties;

Ron Paul is the only candidate this year with a chance of saving what is left of the constitution. This is because he is the only candidate that actually cars for these things.

A massive financial collapse will soon happen and what seems unlikely now will seem inevitable once this occurs.

Civil unrest will prompt the martial law, this is going to happen, the writing is on the wall.

I'm no fan of Obama and I don't think he's stupid, but he's not smart enough to pull this off.

But remember he is a puppet on a string.

NDAA legal or not, I'm simply saying that willing participants are required. If professional Marines had to be called in for Katrina because regular Guard refused to comply with an illegal order we are nowhere a Nazi situation. It was a long process getting the Nazi state established and Ibamas nit going to accomplish that in three years.

I'm on your side here, I don't like the guy but I font believe all this "Alex Jones" crap either.

A lot of cops I've spoken with have said that they would not be a willing participant either...although I'm sure there will be some people that are all too happy to fill the void that will be left.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A friend of mine that works at ‘Bimart’ in gun sales, told me this story.

He sells guns.

Nothing sells guns like invoking fear.

[sure wish we could get the economy back into high gear so people can focus on other "stuff."]
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I'm on your side here, I don't like the guy but I font believe all this "Alex Jones" crap either.

I agree it is not an easy task to make people that have sworn to defend the constitution to do exactly the opposite of that.

This stuff is not 'alex jones crap', it is reality.

Alex Jones reports on this stuff, so does RT, Ron Paul or any entity not under control of big banking corporations.

The whole 'conspiracy nut' attitude is actually the problem. If you are not allowed to question authority and have clarification on your concerns then you are not allowed to be patriotic, therefore you do not live in a free society.

[url]

A lot of cops I've spoken with have said that they would not be a willing participant either...although I'm sure there will be some people that are all too happy to fill the void that will be left.

I am sure you are correct there Dave.

And when a cop or any military personnel are detained themselves for failing to follow orders, that will 'scare' others into following such orders.

Voting for Ron Paul and educating everyone on the peril of doing anything other than that is about the best any concerned american can do at this stage.

He is the best hope america has for freedom.

Romney and Obama are batting for the Banksters...

that is so much bullshit. i'm really glad you believe it. hope you can sleep better at night thinking like that.

in reality, no one person has any real power in this country. even obama sounded good before he won, then he got clued in on the secrets he had no access to before the election and look how long it took him to turn his opinions and promises around.

i think guantonamo is still open, right? any others he failed on?
http://kitswv.com

Just a few thoughts on this.

Hornady doesn't make or market primers. So to say that "a Federal officer from the US Government that said all of the 5 million primers they had on hand could not be sold until they were inspected by the Government," is a load of crap.

And while 5 million sounds like a big number, it's not that much really, just 1000 sleeves. The big manufacturers (Federal, Winchester, Remington, Speer/CCI) probably go through that in less than a week.

And Hornady is a fairly small company. They concentrate on premium hunting and self defense ammo. Their entire production for a year is probably less than a month's worth of one of the biggies. Buying up all of Hornady's production wouldn't cause a shortage overall.

And last, but certainly not least, Hornady is in Grand Island Nebraska, not Oregon.

Of course, DHS did just place a huge order with ATK for millions of. 40, but that's a whole different story.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Declaring martial law requires one specific thing......

Having a military willing to do it.

Willing is one thing, obeying orders is another.
They may not be willing but you can bet your ass that they will obey orders.

In NOLA they wanted to do house to house searches and confiscation of weapons.

The guard units refused the order.

...and the outcome of that was....

Professional Marine Corp was called in to do the searches. You can see it in their faces that they were not at all comfortable with it.

...and they obeyed orders.

I'm no fan of Obama and I don't think he's stupid, but he's not smart enough to pull this off.

I have no idea of the truth of the OPs post but I think he's stupid enough to do it and I'd expect that we citizens would get screwed on the outcome...as usual.
'Mericans are too apathetic to fight back.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

i haven't checked on whether martial law was declared during this timeframe. if it wasn't, a lawsuit needs to be filed against the us govt for allowing this to happen. not only is it a 4th amendment violation, it is a violation of posse commitatus, seems pretty clear cut to me, if there was no declaration of martial law, us military has no business performing law enforcement duties in this country. don't get me started on using the military to hunt for weed...clearly a violation as well, but it's the war on drugs...
http://kitswv.com

a lawsuit needs to be filed against the us govt for allowing this to happen.

FWIW, the NRA did file a federal court lawsuit against the city of NO, and won. I'm not certain but I don't think anyone filed suit against the US govt. In any event, this many years after the event, it's now really too late to do so.