Gravitymaster

Name the Haters

http://www.gotoquiz.com/name_the_political_haters

Where is most of the political hate coming from? See how good you are at detecting it.

Golly, I would have thought it was coming from the likes of Limbaugh and Fox, but thanks to that very scientific and un-biased test, created by someone named "Triggermortis" it all has suddenly become very clear to me.

No wonder you guys just love to eat up stuff like creationism.

Where is most of the political hate coming from? See how good you are at detecting it.

Golly, I would have thought it was coming from the likes of Limbaugh and Fox, but thanks to that very scientific and un-biased test, created by someone named "Triggermortis" it all has suddenly become very clear to me.

No wonder you guys just love to eat up stuff like creationism.

Which guys? Oh, I forgot, stereotyping again? How liberal of you. :ph34r:

I got an 80% wasn't hard since I have heard most of them. Usually I only hear the left saying crap like that and the right mocking them for saying and doing what they acuse the right of saying and doing. Only problem is I mostly see the left being racist and gutter talking.

I got an 80% wasn't hard since I have heard most of them. Usually I only hear the left saying crap like that and the right mocking them for saying and doing what they acuse the right of saying and doing. Only problem is I mostly see the left being racist and gutter talking.

The liberal left is dividing this country on a massive scale by race, class, religion, gender, etc. They want everybody pissed off at everybody. It is a divide and conquer approach.

As a nation, we better get it together.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The liberal left is dividing this country on a massive scale by race, class, religion, gender, etc. They want everybody pissed off at everybody. It is a divide and conquer approach

You are either with us or against us.

sorry but I will not change my beliefs because the left will hate me if I don't.

sorry but I will not change my beliefs because the left will hate me if I don't.

Actually, that was a favoured Bush Era slogan.

just because you don't have the same views doesn't mean we can't get along. what I see happening is that when the majority of the people don't like what the left is doing, the left starts things like race and discrimination rants to the degree of a 2 year old get what they want. I'v seen 2 year olds do the same thing. to bad the leberal parents didn't teach their kids better about public tantrums when they were younger.

just because you don't have the same views doesn't mean we can't get along. what I see happening is that when the majority of the people don't like what the left is doing, the left starts things like race and discrimination rants to the degree of a 2 year old get what they want. I'v seen 2 year olds do the same thing. to bad the leberal parents didn't teach their kids better about public tantrums when they were younger.

You know, that's actually a pretty good point. Liberal friends of mine are more likely to let their kids get away with screaming and carrying on when out in public than the Conservatives I know.

You know, that's actually a pretty good point. Liberal friends of mine are more likely to let their kids get away with screaming and carrying on when out in public than the Conservatives I know.

And they continue laying on the floor in the store screaming, kicking and saying things like "I want that thing like Bobby has" all the way to the white house.

just because you don't have the same views doesn't mean we can't get along.

Really? Couple a years ago you weren't a patriot unless you agreed with the government.

to bad the leberal parents didn't teach their kids better about public tantrums when they were younger.

Yeah those tantrums are like radio personalities who can't get their drugs.

just because you don't have the same views doesn't mean we can't get along.

Really? Couple a years ago you weren't a patriot unless you agreed with the government.

to bad the leberal parents didn't teach their kids better about public tantrums when they were younger.

Yeah those tantrums are like radio personalities who can't get their drugs.

very rarely do you ever hear a right leaning radio personality screaming "i want what the other guy has", matter of fact show me one example of one throwing a tantrum because he didn't get what someone else has.

very rarely do you ever hear a right leaning radio personality screaming "i want what the other guy has", matter of fact show me one example of one throwing a tantrum because he didn't get what someone else has.

With my kids I don't tolerate any tantrums, regardles of what the tantrum is about. Guess you are ok with tantrums, as long as you agree with them.

With my kids I don't tolerate any tantrums, regardles of what the tantrum is about. Guess you are ok with tantrums, as long as you agree with them.

if you don't tolerate them then why do you tolerate the from the oval office?

>very rarely do you ever hear a right leaning radio personality screaming "i
>want what the other guy has"

About as often as you hear left leaning radio personalities screaming "I want what the other guy has."

Although overall I suspect you hear that more from right wingers than from left wingers. Not because neither side ever says it, but because right wingers tend to scream more.

>very rarely do you ever hear a right leaning radio personality screaming "i
>want what the other guy has"

About as often as you hear left leaning radio personalities screaming "I want what the other guy has."

Although overall I suspect you hear that more from right wingers than from left wingers. Not because neither side ever says it, but because right wingers tend to scream more.

no the right says work and pay your own bills the left says gimme some of what you have, that is the difference

>no the right says work and pay your own bills the left says gimme some
>of what you have . . .

Both raise government spending - and that means "gimme some of what you have" at the end of the day.

But you were talking about radio personalities. Both say "I want what the other guy has" about equally.

Ever hear a right winger say they want the same coverage from the media than the left has? No? Then you haven't been listening.

>of what you have . . .

Both raise government spending - and that means "gimme some of what you have" at the end of the day.

But you were talking about radio personalities. Both say "I want what the other guy has" about equally.

Ever hear a right winger say they want the same coverage from the media than the left has? No? Then you haven't been listening.

the perfect example of eyes wide closed
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>of what you have . . .

wanting to be treated fairly and honestly are completely different than saying gimme what the other guy has. the discussion here is about tantrums and wanting from others what they themselves have not earned causing hatred, no fair media coverage from the press.