jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

They're picking a jury?
I'd be very surprised to see it get that far.
If they do, maybe they want some beaners in there too.
Or any other racist skin color of your choosing....since that seems to be such an issue for you.

Don't forget your gooks, spics, wops, dagos, zipperheads, squareheads, velcroheads, micks,frogs etc...etc...Geez I can't believe all the carrying on about the shooting. They'll never get a conviction because the prosecution never had a chance to collect any physical evidence from the scene, and only one party lived to tell the tale, and dead men tell no tales. I say this case will more than likely end in a misstrail, or a hung jury. The eyewitnesses recollection(s) will be discounted as "hear say" which is non-admissable in a court of law. Doesn't matter, if I had been him, I'd of waited the time out in jail instead of being released on bail. There's a really good chance one of the racists radical groups will bump him off pretty soon as he has no money, and the officials aren't protecting him any more. He's done one way or another.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I actually think this is way off.

I think he's gone into a secretive location. He is a valuable asset.
I would expect he's taking meetings with publicists, agents, movie houses.
He's got a major story to sell.
Worth millions.

The lawyers will protect him in private hiding.
For a nominal fee of course.
:P

What you really want is "separate but equal".
Meh...I could live with that.

No, really what you want is to subjugate the white man. Only a black nation with white slaves would make you happy.
Meh...fuck that.

It appears to me that you'rehaving a hard time growing up.

I've seen enough. Good day.

You sound bitter and twisted. Why is that?

How about they get an all korean jury?
Or how about all eskimo?
Would that be impartial enough?

No. How about an all black jury? Surely if, as you say, racism no longer exists - it won't make the slightest bit of difference to the verdict.

I've never said racism did not exist.
In fact I feel you are an example of racism.
Racism is present all over the world along with other forms of discrimination.
There are humans from all races that are bigoted for as many reasons as there are people.
I do not feel there is enough evidence in this case to make this out to be a race driven hate crime.
To label another person a bigot without solid proof is criminal in itself.

...A new Ipsos/Reuters poll offers what looks to be an unfortunate preview of what lies ahead for the trial of George Zimmerman – particularly as it relates to how the population will potentially react.

Perhaps it’s not surprising to see that the attitudes towards Trayvon Martin’s fatal shooting are heavily divided along racial lines, but it’s not any less disheartening. The poll finds that 91 percent of Blacks believe Trayvon was killed unjustly. Yet, only 35 percent of whites feel that way...

...A new Ipsos/Reuters poll offers what looks to be an unfortunate preview of what lies ahead for the trial of George Zimmerman – particularly as it relates to how the population will potentially react.

Perhaps it’s not surprising to see that the attitudes towards Trayvon Martin’s fatal shooting are heavily divided along racial lines, but it’s not any less disheartening. The poll finds that 91 percent of Blacks believe Trayvon was killed unjustly. Yet, only 35 percent of whites feel that way...

so what does this say about folks ability to study and comprehend information in an unbaised fashion, seems that one group is 91% - 9% and the other is 35% - 65% - one of these groups seems to be more capable of unbaised thought

of course none of us know all the facts of the case or what type individuals were interviewed to do this study, so the question is how far will you take this data to draw a conclusion to support your arguement, how open minded are you?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

The eyewitnesses recollection(s) will be discounted as "hear say" which is non-admissable in a court of law.

No, you are wrong.

An eyewitness testifying about what they personally saw, heard, whatever is NOT heresay. It most definitely would be admissible in court.

Heresay would be someone testifying about what someone else saw, and they told you about it.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

...Terry Keleher, Director of the Racial Justice Leadership Action Network at the Applied Research Center, which publishes the site Colorlines, said of the findings: “What’s most troubling about this is that the views of most whites seem to align closely with those of the Florida law enforcement establishment, which, by its actions and inaction, has been mostly sympathetic to the perspective and plight of a light-skinned armed and aggressive assailant than an unarmed and murdered black youth.”

Ideally, the facts will be presented in the trial, subsequently challenging whatever attitudes and the political persuasions that mold them white skeptics seem to have, and ultimately leading to some sort of meaningful dialogue. Some white people might even see the light…and seriously consider just how much a hue can lead to something horrific!...

What are you smoking?

Just love how people flat out ignore evidence and instead choose emotion in a legal case.

:S

We don't actually have any evidence yet. What is admissible as evidence has yet to be determined.

Yes we do

All that was said and presented at the bail hearing is now evidence
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

What are you smoking?

Just love how people flat out ignore evidence and instead choose emotion in a legal case.

We don't actually have any evidence yet. What is admissible as evidence has yet to be determined.

Yes we do

Where Zimmerman admitted that he shot Martin because he thought he was armed and older than he actually was.

What are you smoking?

Yes we do

Where Zimmerman admitted that he shot Martin because he thought he was armed and older than he actually was.

Ya
The same hearing where the officer stated they had no evidence to contridict Zimmermans story that Travon followed Zimmerman to the truck and Martin confronted Zimmerman

Ya

that hearing
Abraham Lincoln

What are you smoking?

Yes we do

Ya
The same hearing where the officer stated they had no evidence to contridict Zimmermans story that Travon followed Zimmerman to the truck and Martin confronted Zimmerman

Ya

that hearing

That's his story.

Remember dead men tell no stories.

What are you smoking?

Yes we do

Ya

Ya

that hearing

That's his story.

Remember dead men tell no stories.

Ya
And it seems live men refuse to believe evidence[:/]

But, that is what happens when one allows themself to be blinded by racism
Abraham Lincoln

...Choosing to blame not the police but outside agitators seeking "their 15 minutes" of publicity - who should "be shown the finger and shown the door" - Sanford city commissioners refused the resignation of Police Chief Bill Lee for mistakes made in the Trayvon Martin shooting...

...Choosing to blame not the police but outside agitators seeking "their 15 minutes" of publicity - who should "be shown the finger and shown the door" - Sanford city commissioners refused the resignation of Police Chief Bill Lee for mistakes made in the Trayvon Martin shooting...

Nothing new here

We have all seen politcaly driven racisit witch hunts drive people away before

A practice you seem to fully support.

Truth be damned
Abraham Lincoln

Did you also notice they REFUSED the resignation?

Seems the commissioners will not bow to those like you

You did not see that

Did you?

:D
Abraham Lincoln

Wonder what those mistakes were.

Re-read your post

It seems the resignation was the mistake

:D
Abraham Lincoln

Good on them not bowing to outside pressures and waiting for the investigation to be complete.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!